atadlong

Any info on Missey

7 posts in this topic

In the last 24 hours, Missy has used:

812-736-3848 which leads to another couple of ads with stolen pics, seen on Denver BP

414-394-9566 which leads to a treasure trove of stolen pics, some of which have been seen on Denver BP

303-520-3110 which also leads to other ads with stolen pics, also seen on Denver BP

I'm thinking not.

However, in this case - her name is Danni Meow (sounds real, right?).  good news if you believe this "news" site she was 20 a couple years ago.  Bad news of course is that even if you see someone after calling that number it will NOT be her.

http://www.everyjoe.com/2015/04/24/girls/danni-meow-nude-photos-leaked-boyfriend/#1

Definitely fake. Seen pics of that model all over the Internet. Sometimes you should be able to just tell just by glancing at them when pics are too good to be true. If it looks too good to be true, most likely it is. 

Add 303-859-5614 to the list. She must be using a whole charging strip for all her burners.

Tried to set up an appointment and she wanted me to get a Walgreens gift card, half the donation on the card and the other half cash, just to prove I am not a cop, seemed sketchy so I didn't meet her, 303-859-5614 is the number she used