Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bit Banger

Unhappy with your VJ? There's a fix for that😜

7 posts in this topic

For those who might want to tighten things up, shrink their lips, improve their response, etc. there's this guy...

http://nypost.com/2017/02/16/my-day-at-the-designer-vagina-showcase/?link=TD_heatst_articles.47942&utm_source=heatst_articles.47942&utm_campaign=circular&utm_medium=NYPOST

(DISCLAIMER: I have no experience with the above mentioned individual. Merely passing on information found on the 'Net.  Enjoy 😏)

Edited by Bit Banger
Added disclaimer

Good gawd, what ever will plastic surgeons dream up next.  Glad I am happy with my little kitty just as she is.

I completely understand fixing trauma or defects, and I'm a big fan of people with too much $$ spending it on things so that money moves around the economy, paying salaries of all the people involved down to second and third order effects so the doctor's chauffeur's barista gets paid so he can pay the rent.  That's all great.  I'm just not really happy with the message it sends to the impressionable girls that something is wrong with them when there isn't.  That's what I don't like at all.

Yeah if he was doing it for women who were victims of sharia law, I'd get behind it. 

I'll never understand getting plastic surgery just because your labia resembles an Arby's sandwich. Guys just wanna get in it. Leave it alone.

26 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Yeah if he was doing it for women who were victims of sharia law, I'd get behind it. 

I'll never understand getting plastic surgery just because your labia resembles an Arby's sandwich. Guys just wanna get in it. Leave it alone.

Probably crazy but I actually really love when they look like that 

4 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Brings new meaning to extra meat 😂😂😂😂💋💋💞

6 hours ago, Redvines1 said:

Probably crazy but I actually really love when they look like that 

I guaranty, there is a guy who LOVES the pussy look, that some girl hates on herself. Different strokes, and all that.