Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

BP TROLLS threating bad reviews.....

12 posts in this topic

Ok,

So the TROLLS are at it again....

Seriously? Threating a bad review then stating how quick you can change your number? Grow up....just because someone doesn't want to see you? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂✌

How can you receive a bad review on a session that never happened? I'm sure if that does happen, TOBers will be able to see right through the BS anyway.

The trolls never will stop. I think though, that threatening bad reviews and changing phone numbers isn't a BP troll thing. That's a TOB troll thing, this is where guys learn to weaponize reviews and every other post is reminding guys to use burner phones that can be thrown away.

Could be anybody. There are a lot of new people here now. It doesn't take long to figure out how to 'weaponize' reviews. I will say this, the moderators here are very careful to screen bad reviews. It can take close to week before the review is published. 

It goes both ways though. Providers have threatened to blacklist clients over bad reviews. There are just some shitty people out there, men and women both. I will say that about 90 percent of my bad encounters came from the bp women. Maybe it was just me. Who knows.

18 minutes ago, Vassago said:

Could be anybody. There are a lot of new people here now. It doesn't take long to figure out how to 'weaponize' reviews. So they learn it here that's mt whole point, thanks for pointing it out I will say this, the moderators here are very careful to screen bad reviews. It can take close to week before the review is published. 

It goes both ways though. Providers have threatened to blacklist clients over bad reviews. There are just some shitty people out there, men and women both. I will say that about 90 percent of my bad encounters came from the bp women. Maybe it was just me. Who knows.

Sure it could be anybody, but where else in Colorado do we have endless discussions about how to hide yourself and all the nefarious uses for reviews? That doesn't happen on BP, those conversations happen here.

I am not knocking the moderators but you can only closely screen a review so much, they don't check with providers before posting so it's entirely possible that a fake review meant to hurt a lady gets posted.

Maybe it was just you and BP, my worst experiences have come from "hobbiests" that engage in online communities that set imaginary guidelines. Despite all the cries I have yet to see anyone blacklist a client for a bad review and unless you read blacklists and have facts your second hand knowledge is easily disputed. This is what really gets me, BP gets blamed for so much but it really is just an ad site, where do you really think these people clients and providers alike learn their bad behavior?

I have never had as much trouble with guys since BP fiasco. It's all new people who are doing it. The well known, classy guys of TOB do not behave this way, at least not in my experience. 

It's so bad, I've changed almost everything in my ad. 

4 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

The trolls never will stop. I think though, that threatening bad reviews and changing phone numbers isn't a BP troll thing. That's a TOB troll thing, this is where guys learn to weaponize reviews and every other post is reminding guys to use burner phones that can be thrown away.

He stated he saw me on BP...not TOB...🤔

25 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I have never had as much trouble with guys since BP fiasco. It's all new people who are doing it. The well known, classy guys of TOB do not behave this way, at least not in my experience. 

It's so bad, I've changed almost everything in my ad. 

My join date is forever going to haunt me!  I promise I didn't come over in that mess, it's just a coincidence!  

5 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

Ok,

So the TROLLS are at it again....

Seriously? Threating a bad review then stating how quick you can change your number? Grow up....just because someone doesn't want to see you? 😂😂😂😂

The problem is, they do not read the ad.  I hope the 2am for $80.00 is over soon.  Some will not be screened, either.  

12 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

The problem is, they do not read the ad.  I hope the 2am for $80.00 is over soon.  Some will not be screened, either.  

Yeah....once he said BP.... I was like ok are you verified and he got pissed and said why didn't you state that in you ad? And I said why don't you do your homework first?😂😂😂😂 he hung up....then proceeded to threaten a review 🤔

There seems to be a rift in this thread as to who and where these Bad Apples actually are and what has caused such an influx of them recently. One school of thought has made the argument that the increase in these Bad Apples and the Bad Behavior associated with it is in direct correlation to the shut down of BP. Seemingly w/o any evidence other than the timing and increase of the calls with the shutdown of BP in kind of a deductive reasoning method of collecting data.

The other school of thought isn't convinced that the shutdown is so directly associated with the shutdown of BP in any way whatsoever.

The second school of thought sees no distinction between BP clientele and TOB clientele whatsoever in a sort of "all clients are potentially Bad Apples and need to be treated accordingly" no matter what website they prefer or how many TOB snobs blame another site's closing.

The interesting part about this entire dilemma is that both sides appear to have their minds made up as to who these Potential Clients are and the reason for the influx of whacky calls and out of bounds demands on TOB Providers. It seems that neither side will be successful in convincing the other of their point of view on this issue that is so aggravating providers here no matter how much discussion there is about rude behavior or how many more threads we'll see on the subject going forward.

1 minute ago, MrBigShot said:

There seems to be a rift in this thread as to who and where these Bad Apples actually are and what has caused such an influx of them recently. One school of thought has made the argument that the increase in these Bad Apples and the Bad Behavior associated with it is in direct correlation to the shut down of BP. Seemingly w/o any evidence other than the timing and increase of the calls with the shutdown of BP in kind of a deductive reasoning method of collecting data.

The other school of thought isn't convinced that the shutdown is so directly associated with the shutdown of BP in any way whatsoever.

The second school of thought sees no distinction between BP clientele and TOB clientele whatsoever in a sort of "all clients are potentially Bad Apples and need to be treated accordingly" no matter what website they prefer or how many TOB snobs blame another site's closing.

The interesting part about this entire dilemma is that both sides appear to have their minds made up as to who these Potential Clients are and the reason for the influx of whacky calls and out of bounds demands on TOB Providers. It seems that neither side will be successful in convincing the other of their point of view on this issue that is so aggravating providers here no matter how much discussion there is about rude behavior or how many more threads we'll see on the subject going forward.

The only thing I can say in regard to the current situation is this:

I have dealt with the BP drama and notice if I do post there I get more angry and disrespectful calls then when I only post here or 411.... I have some great clients I've met from BP but those are few and far between💋