Arielbaby

60 shades of Grey

15 posts in this topic

California girl, checking out the beautiful Denver. I have yet to find a really good Italian restaurant, or perhaps Broadway shows?!

Traveling theatre shows (including Broadway and musicals): https://www.denvercenter.org/shows

Restaurants I like: Maggianos -Downtown, The Cherry Tomato - Park Hill, Gaetano's - NW Denver, The Saucy Noodle - DU area. 

Good luck! :)

Welcome to Denver! The best Italian restaurant hands down is the  Odyssey. :) 

On 2/17/2017 at 7:27 AM, Just Jos said:

Welcome to Denver! The best Italian restaurant hands down is the  Odyssey. :) 

I went there last week. Wanted to tell you it was great🤗

For lasagna, try Pasuqani's(sp) on Broadway ; they actually make it from scratch ! Great flavor and texture of meat and cheese! What I've had outside of this restaurant, isn't that good.. 

Although no actual Broadway shows there, the Dairy Arts Center in Boulder is an amazing arts and cinema venue.  Intimate spaces and really good offerings in theater, dance and independent cinema. (Colorado live theater can be light years behind that which is available on either coast, but the Dairy is my favorite to explore.)  Sometimes a touring dance or Broadway company visits Denco (Denver) that is worth the price and time. The Westworld free weekly paper usually has those listings and ads.

Simms Landing, love that place. Located out on 6th and Simms. They have big giant windows and you can watch the planes fly in and out DIA. The food is fantastic however you need to make reservations in advance...awesome steak and sea food!!! Very romantic and elegent eating and entertraining. 

http://www.simmssteakhouse.com/

The Buell Theater hosts most of the Bway touring companies theat come through town.

On 2/17/2017 at 8:28 AM, Just Jos said:

Colore is excellent (and cheaper) also. 😘

I am so glad we found this place ! It's an absolute MUST go. I would highly recommend it as well. Xo

Welcome Ariel. A most welcomed addition for sure. Hope we're able to keep you around for awhile.

Cheers

1 hour ago, mountainman4u72 said:

Welcome Ariel. A most welcomed addition for sure. Hope we're able to keep you around for awhile.

Cheers

Thank you(:

On 2/26/2017 at 10:01 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Simms Landing, love that place. Located out on 6th and Simms. They have big giant windows and you can watch the planes fly in and out DIA. The food is fantastic however you need to make reservations in advance...awesome steak and sea food!!! Very romantic and elegent eating and entertraining. 

http://www.simmssteakhouse.com/

Pass it every damn day and every day say, "We really need to eat there!"  :P