fishndude57

Profiles...

11 posts in this topic

It'd be cool on Ladie's profiles if there was a field for fav's like flowers, beverage and scents. I never take flowers but sometimes when I host I have an arrangement as I like flowers too. 2x I've had my guest take vase and flowers with them even. I will on occasion take a fav scent, or vino, Crown, etc., with me after I run outta other ideas. 

On 2/15/2017 at 5:50 PM, fishndude57 said:

It'd be cool on Ladie's profiles if there was a field for fav's like flowers, beverage and scents. I never take flowers but sometimes when I host I have an arrangement as I like flowers too. 2x I've had my guest take vase and flowers with them even. I will on occasion take a fav scent, or vino, Crown, etc., with me after I run outta other ideas. 

I agree... GREAT suggestion ....:wub:

On 2/15/2017 at 7:50 PM, fishndude57 said:

Why limit this to the ladies?

One of the reasons I want YL to read my P411 profile preferences for beverages, scents, and attire. 

I totally agree that would be so interesting to see what kind of attention the hobbiest would give us providers given that information. I am already so impressed by my encounters with most all of visits i couldnt imagine it getting even better and more special between us.

That is a great suggestion. In that you also get to know a little about the person and their favorite likes and styles.💐🍰🍇🍧🍷🍻🍸

🍹

On 2/15/2017 at 5:50 PM, fishndude57 said:

I will on occasion take a fav scent, or vino, Crown, etc., with me after I run outta other ideas. 

I rarely bring a gift, but I always have extra cash, so I can tip. I know I appreciate tips when I get them, and I'll definitely go out of my way, to help a client who has tipped in the past. 

Hi Bit Banger.......BR here.  After all these years I at last registered again with TOB.  Glad to be back.  Be Well Bit and Semper fi

6 hours ago, Bob Richards said:

Hi Bit Banger.......BR here.  After all these years I at last registered again with TOB.  Glad to be back.  Be Well Bit and Semper fi

Holy guacamole!! Welcome back to a blast from the past!

20 hours ago, Bob Richards said:

Semper Fi, BR. You’ve been gone awhile. 😁

Join the party (while it lasts 😡).

I concur with this idea. Mostly so its a nice preview to the lady or gent during the visit.