CandiO

Ladies, for those moments when you just HAVE to GO

12 posts in this topic

Women Urination Device Cup Stand Up Pee Port A Potty Urinal Travel Camp Protable
For those times when you just have to go. No squatting over that disgusting hole in a porta-potty, no more dropping your pants to pee. No getting your wet or having to worry about the wind or lay of the land. And we all know our steams go farther and with more accuracy, since we can stop and start at will to sign our names in cursive. If anyone still knows how to write that way. An absolute must while fishing and camping http://www.go-girl.com

I can really imagine going on a camping trip with a guy...him becoming filled with confusion when he happens to catch sight of me using this...and then when Im all done, return to camp to find everything is gone and catch a glimpse of his rear view lights as he is speeding away.  

This falls under one of those WHY didn't I think of that. I so want one. Not sure I can pee standing up, but I'm willing to find out. Simply brilliant!

1 hour ago, CandiO said:
Women Urination Device Cup Stand Up Pee Port A Potty Urinal Travel Camp Protable
For those times when you just have to go. No squatting over that disgusting hole in a porta-potty, no more dropping your pants to pee. No getting your wet or having to worry about the wind or lay of the land. And we all know our steams go farther and with more accuracy, since we can stop and start at will to sign our names in cursive. If anyone still knows how to write that way. An absolute must while fishing and camping http://www.go-girl.com

I can't wait for that day when we're out on the boat :huh: Ronbo says they're kickin ass from the shore at Chatty and Crack. We made improvements your gonna like.

Heck, I used to fly hang gliders with an Australian girl (figures), and when we all went to take our last pee before takeoff, she just dropped trou like everyone else, used two fingers to somehow raise the angle of her pee-hole and shot out the stream in an arc like the rest of the guys, standing up.  Very impressive.  Good pilot too.  Could drink you under the table too.

"We don't need no stinking funnels!"

1 hour ago, Badboy said:

Heck, I used to fly hang gliders with an Australian girl (figures), and when we all went to take our last pee before takeoff, she just dropped trou like everyone else, used two fingers to somehow raise the angle of her pee-hole and shot out the stream in an arc like the rest of the guys, standing up.  Very impressive.  Good pilot too.  Could drink you under the table too.

"We don't need no stinking funnels!"

Back in the younger days, I had to judge a contest.  The girl won going for distance by about 6-8 inches.  It was pretty impressive!

That came out 3-4 years ago...maybe more. Back then I had a GF who got one. She loved it because when she went on car trips with a giant jug of coffee she would use that while driving and direct it into a bottle so she did not have to stop . She would just wear a skirt over commando.

16 hours ago, TSAlottaDignity said:

ditto

LOL, you are just too cool (seriously).

On 2/15/2017 at 6:05 PM, Melissa Sterling said:

This falls under one of those WHY didn't I think of that. I so want one. Not sure I can pee standing up, but I'm willing to find out. Simply brilliant!

You can pee standing up, of course, the real question is can you keep the pee off your leg(s) !  ;-)  I still sometimes have trouble with that...

Edited by cuddlybear99

On 2/16/2017 at 9:54 PM, cuddlybear99 said:

You can pee standing up, of course, the real question is can you keep the pee off your leg(s) !  ;-)  I still sometimes have trouble with that...

😂😂😂I see why....