Who's going to the EXXXOTICA expo?

74 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Citori said:

Wish I had read this thread earlier. Always wear your "P411 Approved" button on your shirt. 

You can fill in the the number of Okays with a dry erase marker. 

Now that's an idea...if you're into volume. Some of us are not, we see the same gal in a regular arrangement. So P411 is a waste of money since we'd only have 1 or 2 Okay's ever.

1 minute ago, Womanlover-3464 said:

Now that's an idea...if you're into volume. Some of us are not, we see the same gal in a regular arrangement. So P411 is a waste of money since we'd only have 1 or 2 Okay's ever.

Boards like TOB must be a waste of time as well, since you already have your AtF locked down. Thanks for stopping in though.

26 minutes ago, Citori said:

Boards like TOB must be a waste of time as well, since you already have your AtF locked down. Thanks for stopping in though.

Didn't mean to offend you...just sayin. I have some friends on this board, they've directed me to a most of my atf's. Maybe you'd like me... 😇

9 hours ago, Womanlover-3464 said:

Didn't mean to offend you...just sayin. I have some friends on this board, they've directed me to a most of my atf's. Maybe you'd like me... 😇

No worries. 

Actually I'm bummed that I never ran into Adrienne Baptiste,the lady that started this thread.

19 hours ago, Womanlover-3464 said:

I would respectfully disagree.  I also tend to stick to my ATATF these days and don't do much hunting in the bush.  However, sometimes she is out of town, or taking a break, or (recently) ill.  Under those dire circumstances, I emerge and do some exploring, and P411 makes it so easy.  In my humble opinion, if you only use it 2 or 3 times a year, it is worth it for the value it adds in obtaining quality companionship on short notice.  With a bunch of OKs, you can cut right through most ladies' screening and the attendant delay.

6 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

jr, do you have a write up of the event somewhere?

Sent in several articles so far,each with their own pix ( took hundreds )  Do you want links once they are published or would you like a write up on TOB as well ?? 

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

I would respectfully disagree.  I also tend to stick to my ATATF these days and don't do much hunting in the bush.  However, sometimes she is out of town, or taking a break, or (recently) ill.  Under those dire circumstances, I emerge and do some exploring, and P411 makes it so easy.  In my humble opinion, if you only use it 2 or 3 times a year, it is worth it for the value it adds in obtaining quality companionship on short notice.  With a bunch of OKs, you can cut right through most ladies' screening and the attendant delay.

Good point....

6 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Sent in several articles so far,each with their own pix ( took hundreds )  Do you want links once they are published or would you like a write up on TOB as well ?? 

a write up on tob would suffice. :)

Soooo back to the Exxxotica Expo...for future reference, recommendations for attending the next one? :)

18 minutes ago, digitalsanity said:

Soooo back to the Exxxotica Expo...for future reference, recommendations for attending the next one? :)

The next one is in Chicago,followed by another in New Jersey. As for Denver, I interviewed the promoter on the last day and he said it is a 50/50 on if they will return here. They were hoping for a bigger turnout on Sat & Sun than they had. When you get a chance,check out my review on a different thread  on TOB of the Mile High Exxotica.  Last year they did one in Columbus,Ohio that had a third of the attendance of Denver and they will not return to that market again.We basically took the place of that one . 

1 hour ago, digitalsanity said:

Ok, cool.  Thanks!

Exxxotica, unlike the AVN and Gentlemans Club Expos,take place several times a year in different cities.  Cross your fingers that it comes back to Denver. Its NOT going back to Dallas or Columbus. I might learn if its coming back here ,while I'm at this years XRCO in LA.