Ile Haversnatch

Newbie love

33 posts in this topic

My first 10,000 sexual encounters were for free, my most recent was $400.00.  On the other hand, it was a whole lot better than the freebies, and the woman was a whole lot better looking (even thought I dated some very pretty girls over the years).  As with all things in life, you get what you pay for, either psychologically or with cash.

On 2/15/2017 at 5:07 PM, Lucy Kitten said:

Being called angry is the typical response when someone gets what they think is a Lucy tongue lashing. It's not anger, it's conviction. You see worship and I see snarky, backhanded comments directed at me.  Last week was even declared open season on Lucy and not by me. It's all about perspective. I'd also like to point out that right above my profile pic and below my handle it says "I Have A Sassy Mouth" it's fair warning ;)

I will however never abide by anything even a joke that undermines my business. I flat out don't like that. You seem like you have the potential to be a positive contributor so don't make crappy jokes at the expense of providers. We get enough of that from the guys that contact us, so make this a happier space for us ladies. 

Am I the only one that this kinda makes me wanna see her more now.

It was the "tongue lashing" that got you excited, wasn't it?