Ile Haversnatch

Newbie love

33 posts in this topic

Tip 1. Download Tineye and use it to search provider images or right click the image itself and choose "Search Google for image". Make sure to scroll down past the stock photos which are similar, you're looking for the exact same. If in multiple states, remember some travel but you have been warned. And if they're used for different names run, don't walk to your nearest AMP because if you still go...the real ones run out of work eventually and...this is really good! Eventually prices drop from lowered demand, at which point Ile Haversnatch! Forget you read this.

Edited by Ile Haversnatch

Huh?? I've had coffee and still can't understand this post.:rolleyes:

15 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one

Reminds me of a quote from the John Wayne Movie El Dorado......." The first time I never felt like doing nothing for ya, and now ya don't want me to do it.."

14 hours ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

Tip 1. Download Tineye and use it to search provider images or right click the image itself and choose "Search Google for image". Make sure to scroll down past the stock photos which are similar, you're looking for the exact same. If in multiple states, remember some travel but you have been warned. And if they're used for different names run, don't walk to your nearest AMP because if you still go...the real ones run out of work eventually and...this is really good! Eventually prices drop from lowered demand, at which point Ile Haversnatch! Forget you read this.

So I think I kind of get this, avoid possible rip-offs and use AMPs until the women I want to see drop their rates?

15 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

So I think I kind of get this, avoid possible rip-offs and use AMPs until the women I want to see drop their rates?

In a tongue in cheek kind of way

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

Would it help if I mentioned this is for those who use Backpage, skipthegames and such or...

30 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Thanks for clearing that up. Good luck Mr Snatch:rolleyes:

13 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Explain it the rest of us please. :mellow:

32 minutes ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

Nothing tongue in cheek about trying to devalue a person's business for personal gain

40 minutes ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

24 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Right? 

10 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Explain it the rest of us please. :mellow:

Not an issue that you need to worry about sweetheart❤

24 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Nothing tongue in cheek about trying to devalue a person's business for personal gain

Meant to be playful, if one or even multiple guy's actions will "devalue your business", "you" don't have one.

19 minutes ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

Meant to be playful, if one or even multiple guy's actions will "devalue your business", "you" don't have one.

Ok playful for who? And so if guys took your tongue in cheek advice and stopped seeing providers until rates dropped it would be my problem for not "having one"?

Think you're the only "genius" that's thought that withholding lowers rates? You're not and if you think that type of joking is funny then you're sorely mistaken.

49 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

Not an issue that you need to worry about sweetheart❤

Uh ok got it now I think, errrr this cat makes my brain hurt.

37 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Ok playful for who? And so if guys took your tongue in cheek advice and stopped seeing providers until rates dropped it would be my problem for not "having one"?

Think you're the only "genius" that's thought that withholding lowers rates? You're not and if you think that type of joking is funny then you're sorely mistaken.

"Genius"? I've noticed most of your posts and responses are so angry but, it wasn't meant to be all that. 

For all you newbies taking this to heart, the real ones mentioned in my OP are worth twice their weight in donations. The moral of the story is, pick carefully and keep your picture out of the paper.

43 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

2 minutes ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

"Genius"? I've noticed most of your posts and responses are so angry but, it wasn't meant to be all that. 

For all you newbies taking this to heart, the real ones mentioned in my OP are worth twice their weight in donations. The moral of the story is, pick carefully and keep your picture out of the paper.

The moral of this story is...you can be playful all you want but don't undermine the ladies and their way to pay their bills and keep a roof over their heads or any suggestion thereof. Suggesting in any way to circumvent the Ladies of TOB by "holding out until they lower rates" will not win you many fans here...especially from the providers themselves.

Pardon the interruption from me. Lucy K is perfectly capable of handing this sitch w/o my 2 cents.

1 hour ago, MrBigShot said:

The moral of this story is...you can be playful all you want but don't undermine the ladies and their way to pay their bills and keep a roof over their heads or any suggestion thereof. Suggesting in any way to circumvent the Ladies of TOB by "holding out until they lower rates" will not win you many fans here...especially from the providers themselves.

Pardon the interruption from me. Lucy K is perfectly capable of handing this sitch w/o my 2 cents.

Men have wives to grovel from, not providers. Stupid emmeffers. 

Put them out of business Ile! LMAO!

1 hour ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

I'm not angry, your mostly incoherent "joke" wasn't funny. If it's really a joke you shouldn't have to tell people right? We should all just chuckle and move on right? It's always a joke when someone sticks their foot in their mouth.

18 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

I'm not angry, your mostly incoherent "joke" wasn't funny. If it's really a joke you shouldn't have to tell people right? We should all just chuckle and move on right? It's always a joke when someone sticks their foot in their mouth.

It's not just me, Lucy. I've seen your responses; definitely angry. Smart too, but angry. I've also seen all the worship you get and that is a marvelous rack. I get it. This can be your world.

Edited by Ile Haversnatch
Expounding

26 minutes ago, bomberodelbronx said:

Men have wives to grovel from, not providers. Stupid emmeffers. 

Put them out of business Ile! LMAO!

haha. Thanks but no thanks bomber. That's real talk though.

Snatch, interesting that you say this as I have been told lately that I should be raising my rates which I will be doing since it has been suggested. I hate to break it to you, but prices in Denver are not getting cheaper, and us ladies don't advertise, eat, sleep, rent, piss, and have sex for free so I would suggest you just keep looking for that "diamond in the rough" that is eager to do ya' for cheap because you won't be getting it here!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

20 hours ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

The OP has been properly chastened, so I won't bother with that, but I will point out to Ile OP that waiting for "prices" to drop is a fool's errand.  I have been participating in this sport for about seven years, and it is my observation that requested donations have increased over time, not "dropped."  The deal you get today is likely the best deal you will ever get.

11 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

Snatch, interesting that you say this as I have been told lately that I should be raising my rates which I will be doing since it has been suggested. I hate to break it to you, but prices in Denver are not getting cheaper, and us ladies don't advertise, eat, sleep, rent, piss, and have sex for free so I would suggest you just keep looking for that "diamond in the rough" that is eager to do ya' for cheap because you won't be getting it here!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Your rates (and all else) look fine to me, kitty kat :wub:. Once again, it was an albeit bad joke. 

28 minutes ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

It's not just me, Lucy. I've seen your responses; definitely angry. Smart too, but angry. I've also seen all the worship you get and that is a marvelous rack. I get it. This can be your world.

Being called angry is the typical response when someone gets what they think is a Lucy tongue lashing. It's not anger, it's conviction. You see worship and I see snarky, backhanded comments directed at me.  Last week was even declared open season on Lucy and not by me. It's all about perspective. I'd also like to point out that right above my profile pic and below my handle it says "I Have A Sassy Mouth" it's fair warning ;)

I will however never abide by anything even a joke that undermines my business. I flat out don't like that. You seem like you have the potential to be a positive contributor so don't make crappy jokes at the expense of providers. We get enough of that from the guys that contact us, so make this a happier space for us ladies. 

2 hours ago, Badboy said:

:The OP has been properly chastened, so I won't bother with that, but I will point out to Ile OP that waiting for "prices" to drop is a fool's errand.  I have been participating in this sport for about seven years, and it is my observation that requested donations have increased over time, not "dropped."  The deal you get today is likely the best deal you will ever get.

So true. I started doing this in the 80s, at about 150 an hour. The average hour is now 300. Prices are not going to go down. My advice: Find people you enjoy, who have a fee you can afford, and have fun! 

On 2/15/2017 at 7:40 PM, pfunk said:

So true. I started doing this in the 80s, at about 150 an hour. The average hour is now 300. Prices are not going to go down. My advice: Find people you enjoy, who have a fee you can afford, and have fun! 

And still inexpensive!

Assuming a start year of 1985 and using the bogus CPI (Consumer Price Index) inflation measure from the government, $150 in 1985 is the equivalent of $345 today. $150 in 2000 is $216 today, FWIW.

12 hours ago, shane said:

And still inexpensive!

Assuming a start year of 1985 and using the bogus CPI (Consumer Price Index) inflation measure from the government, $150 in 1985 is the equivalent of $345 today. $150 in 2000 is $216 today, FWIW.

Bought my first house in the 1980's for under $100k. I did all the landscaping, installed a sprinkler system, fence, and put in a water feature, then sold it for a nice profit.

That same house today is on the market for nearly $400k.