Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Admiral C

A question for the ladies.....

10 posts in this topic

With tomorrow being Valentine's, I was wondering if that is a busy, slow, or normal day for you all? I can see that going either way. Guys are horny everyday and I can see many wanting to play, on Love Day. On the other hand,  attached and family guys would seem unlikely to call. How does it usually play out?

Not sure about how it plays out for the ladies, but I'm waiting on a P411 appointment request to be confirmed for V-day. 

I'm out of town, so couldn't spend time with a SO if I wanted to. 

It will be interesting to see if the YL is free. 

Well I have not one call scheduled for tomorrow, nor have I had any requests to be a Valentine Date. I conclude (and support the fact) that most of my clients have wives or girlfriends, and that's just fine with me!  Truly, I think Valentine's Day is a waste of energy and money. Yeah, okay so I'm gonna buy my wife some flowers and candy even though she won't have sex with me. Then later I'm gonna go see my mistress (that'd be me) and give her some cash (more than what he spent on your flowers and candy that you really should NOT eat). Makes no sense but I love the ending of this story so I'll go along with the idea and purpose of Valentine's day. Happy one to all!

Back in the 1980s,when I was a strip club DJ.We were always packed on Valentines Day with lonely guys without girlfriends. Always a record table dance night. Kinda surprising that it would be a slow day for anyone.

Valentines Day is just a gimmick to make you spend your retail dollars. Just as Christmas and Easter are also. I see it as just another  day in the life.......

I made sure to love up a few boys today! Now, I am off to spoil a few mini me's of mine. :P I even spoiled myself with a strawberries and cream Lindt chocolate. Happy Valentine's Day everyone! 

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Well.. I am alone and just decompressing from the hectic day I had...  Had a stressful day... Thank you to the people who were there for me today :wub:

3 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

Valentines Day is just a gimmick to make you spend your retail dollars. Just as Christmas and Easter are also. I see it as just another  day in the life.......

I'm sorry to hear this...I love celebrating these days with loved ones, and friends. For me, they are a reason to share some joy!

Happy Valentine's Day! :)

I find V-Day to be busier than normal, unless V-Day is on a Tuesday then the weekend prior is really busy. Any holiday that emphasizes loneliness tends to be good to my pocketbook.

This wasn't a particularly profitable V-Day but a a great day none the less.

7 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

Made up by the greeting card makers. If you don't treat your SO or your GF like she needs to be treated (or how you really should be treating her) the other 364 days a year, then VD (no pun intended) is a really big deal for you. I wish you all a lot of luck, you're going to need it!