Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheWhisperer

Users Banned- LustyLeah and RJB1354

51 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Running with Scissors said:

But what really makes me sad is I was hoping for some lesbian/girl on girl reviews. So hot! Now my vicarious hope is shot to shit.. Uggh 😢

I kept waiting for this too. Glad I wasn't the only one.

When I first read "her" introduction, I thought it was very strange and possibly a guy.

On 2/14/2017 at 10:46 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Exactly!!!! Gr8owl, maybe there is no real answer other than Someone embellished to the degree of making up a fake wife. Not quite sure if I necessary see the guy as a creep? Thinking more along the line's of trying his own understanding of what it would feel to spread his wings a bit and pretisapate with his feminine ego?! Not sure really?Well,other than I value Melissa's understanding and judgement. I am sure the guy was a good client!  if Melissa say's so!

Yes! It has to true!😃

Kali love, let me clarify! He WAS ok then,NOT NOW. Don't know what happened to him but the guy is NOT ok.

30 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

I think we all were waiting for a girl on girl lesbian review

30 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

When I first read "her" introduction, I thought it was very strange and possibly a guy.

2 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

I've been on the internet since back in '89.  There were trolls back then already, doing what trolls do.  Riling folks up just because they can and they get some weird pleasure about tricking people.  I'm pretty sure it's a narcissistic trait......... I agree he is just a troll.

4 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

It's called Role Play Gaming. Some folks like to pretend their elves & wizards in D&D. Others think they're Jack Reacher or members of Seal Team 6 in the latest video shoot'em up. 

IMO... role playing is a game, this would imply that all participants are aware it is a game.  In this case it was pure deceit, with only the troll knowing the game. This crazy life style does not have room for fake liars.  He cost many of us time and money.  I am sure you men would not like like being played by fake girls.  Even though it looks like several of you were.  There is enough risk with the real people on here.  Be safe one and all!!!!

9 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

IMO... role playing is a game, this would imply that all participants are aware it is a game.  In this case it was pure deceit, with only the troll knowing the game. ...

I did not mean to imply that his deceit was justified. Just trying to offer an example of what may have been on his mind. 

On 2/15/2017 at 10:11 AM, Bit Banger said:

I did not mean to imply that his deceit was justified. Just trying to offer an example of what may have been on his mind. 

You mean other than being BSC and screwing with TOB for fun?

1 hour ago, MrBigShot said:

You mean other than being BSC and screwing with TOB for fun?

Right. As in for him it was a game.  The challenge - trying to maintain multiple personalities, cross sexual ID boundaries, etc. Nothing outright BSC, but definitely screwing w/TOB for fun. Not say I approve. 

On 2/15/2017 at 7:03 AM, FuriousWeasel said:

I've been on the internet since back in '89.  There were trolls back then already, doing what trolls do.  Riling folks up just because they can and they get some weird pleasure about tricking people.  I'm pretty sure it's a narcissistic trait. 

Yes Furious Weasel, I do see your point totally. Like Bit said too a perversion to roleplay. Because its a falsification of identity it is totally wrong. Narcisstic behavior? Maybe? Although, do you see this guy as dangerious? One thing we need to remember is that we are all using fake names in this realm and in the forum. At least the majority of us are. So, it is all very intresting to me what and how all of you have to say about this guy. Possibly he was trying to figure out twosome arragements?! Who works well with who?

Lol don't want to dig into his mind too deeply for answers do we?

11 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Yes Furious Weasel, I do see your point totally. Like Bit said too a perversion to roleplay. Because its a falsification of identity it is totally wrong. Narcisstic behavior? Maybe? Although, do you see this guy as dangerious? One thing we need to remember is that we are all using fake names in this realm and in the forum. At least the majority of us are. So, it is all very intresting to me what and how all of you have to say about this guy. Possibly he was trying to figure out twosome arragements?! Who works well with who?

Lol don't want to dig into his mind too deeply for answers do we?

I doubt dangerous.  Ive always seen it as a way to get attention but that's usually it.

Wow! Although I haven't posted any ads on here to date, LustyLeah PM'd in November for a couples session. When asked to meet in person over coffee or drinks to establish chemistry & set expectations before involving the SO, "she" claimed to be deaf & dumb. Then 2 days later RJB sent a PM asking to meet in her place. I wish I would have known the incident could have been reported to admin. He would have been exposed months ago.

On 2/14/2017 at 11:40 AM, Raine-7379 said:

I wish I knew what makes someone do something so crazy as to set up a fake wife. 

A fake wife could have saved me a bundle in alimony...

9 hours ago, Tish Thique said:

Wow! Although I haven't posted any ads on here to date, LustyLeah PM'd in November for a couples session. When asked to meet in person over coffee or drinks to establish chemistry & set expectations before involving the SO, "she" claimed to be deaf & dumb. Then 2 days later RJB sent a PM asking to meet in her place. I wish I would have known the incident could have been reported to admin. He would have been exposed months ago.

I got that she had been in a car accident, and could not talk on the phone.  My story takes crazy to a whole new level.  I hate to be so limited about the details, but I am not going into full out details on a forum all public can view..... he can still read these posts.  

48 minutes ago, Kosinski said:

A fake wife could have saved me a bundle in alimony...

I am going to remember the fake husband next time, too.  My ex is a total jerk.  Would have saved me a lot of heart ache.... 

On 2/14/2017 at 5:51 PM, gr8owl said:

so..... question asked multiple times but not even partially answered - a long time and known john suddenly creating a wife character Hoping to gain what?   A case of if you can't tell whole story, spare me the partial story.B)

I can't count how many times I have had phone calls from guys saying that him and their "wife" want a threesome, and start giving me the speil on what they want. I stop it pretty quick in their tracks, but there are people that seriously get off on pranking/scamming people with this kind of bs.

As I tell ladies, just because you have seen someone a dozen times and he is good doesn't mean he will always stay that way. Always be on your guard.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

32 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

What if he had claimed to "identify" as a women? 

Only one of the personalities is a woman. The others are some dude, a slurpee machine, and 18 different versions of Abe Lincoln. 

Interesting to speculate on motive. The guy apparently did 30 some reviews and clearly was an OK client. Considering that, him suddenly "going troll" for some inane little thrill does not add up to me.  I would speculate that maybe he had a lady friend who wanted to get it on with a bisexual provider, but NOT as a paying same sex client. If he could get a provider interested in her, and they started having fun...he may well be watching and or filming it.......and it would only be a matter of time before she asked her new provider playmate if her "boyfriend" could join them on occasion. THAT would be a believable motive.

16 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Only one of the personalities is a woman. The others are some dude, a slurpee machine, and 18 different versions of Abe Lincoln. 

It's about time we had a board Jester again. Way to keep it light hearted, Weasy!

On 2/15/2017 at 8:39 AM, Running with Scissors said:

But what really makes me sad is I was hoping for some lesbian/girl on girl reviews. So hot! Now my vicarious hope is shot to shit.. Uggh 😢

I've had 2 date requests from women and both were delightful company! I wish more ladies would partake in this world, as is more common in AUS. Sadly, I'm a no review girl, so those stories will go to my grave with me. Spicy as they are.