Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme

Vice texting

11 posts in this topic

So I got a Werid text this morning from some gentleman claiming he is Vice...I'm not completely new to any of these messages but I do and would love to set this record straight VICE DO NOT MAKE THESE TYPES OF CONNECTS OR DO THEY..

I say BS. Sounds similar to the IRS phone call scams that spike this time of year ("IRS here, we are on the way to arrest you unless you wire us $xxx immediately"). Some guy wanting to get a freebie ("I won't run you in if you agree to meet me")? Or some jerk looking for you to turn over your location ("I need to see you now to clear up some things, otherwise, we will need to run you in")?

In the case of IRS, they don't call, they send registered letters. PD, probably would call and not text, and leave name, badge number, contact number for whichever jurisdiction. And even then, probably not leave a vm since if truly in trouble, PD does not want to tip off a perp.

Edited by NoCoGeezer

Well scratch this whole conversation cuz I just found out it was a pimp and his girlfriend or his girl whatever they call each other texting my phone he is texting from her phone number I Google the number and it pops up with all her ads and everything

Well first off sunday's are my off day...I turned my phone on because I had a regular that was supposed to see me...Well I hear Bing Bing Bing like 8different times...It's a text saying they are vice and they hopethey catch my cokehead ass ...Well I don't do drugs so I decided to dig and look up the number texting ...And what do I find SOME GIRLS PICTURES...So not only did he keep on and on about how I'm not making any money because his b**** makes all the money...Then I get another text from another number saying hello are you available of course I answer and they reply back YOU THOUFHT YOU WERE ABOUT TO GO ON A XALL YOU GOT ALL HAPPY WHEN YOU SEEN THIS TEXT.So I posted the BP to let everyone know she has a pimp that won't leave me alone I don't know where else to put thier information...

It's hard enough out here without needing LADIES TURNING ON LADIES...This is beyond acceptable and if "that team" tries with anyone else EVERYONE KNOW TO STAY AWAY...I take my time and life very seriously...As I thought MOST DID.Also not only where they texting me they were texting Daisy...She is new so of course she was little spooked.

I'm sure that was a "test" to try to scare, intimidate, and bully you into his "stable of protection"

1 hour ago, Admiral C said:

I'm sure that was a "test" to try to scare, intimidate, and bully you into his "stable of protection"

Bahahahahah thats a good one...lol