Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kali Sensual Reiki

Followers?

18 posts in this topic

Not sure what happened. I just checked out my profile page and I know for a fact I had at least 6 people on my page that were fallowing me. Now I am down to just 1 again? I know I didn't intentional delete anyone. What is up? 

Another issue is this is not the first time that people have been taken off.of my page! Really strange!?

Sometimes they can stop allowing you to follow them...Like they could block you or just not want to follow anymore.Its nothing you did ...I've found ALOT of followers have deleted thier accounts or blocked me also..I just thought I pissed them off or I wasn't what they are looking for.  

Thank you! Yes The Whisper that looks like the case. Some sort of glitch in the system. If people wish to re add me again to fallow? All of you are more than welcome. Please note also that I would never intentionally kick anyone off for fallowing me. We are all friends here and I do value friendship and knowledge that we all share and bring forth being individuals. 😅😅

Ditto....anyone following me I never deleted any of you.

3 hours ago, Sophia Rodriguez said:

This Gem is still a Newbie given

My rank! How do you get followers?

Dive right in to the forums, start interacting with folks, they'll start following you.

Yup...start becoming active in forums without drawing attention to yourself and you will be GOLDEN👄👄👄👄👄

3 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Dive right in to the forums, start interacting with folks, they'll start following you.

I was wondering the same thing!  Thanks for the advice. :)

Good Vibes

I think this is a very personality based forum. The more you interact the more successful you will be. 

not sure what is up?  I look around and noticed the same thing happened to my friends profiles too once more again. Most everyone has been deleted off my page once more😞 Kind of leaves me sad. Please add me again old and new friends alike please. Do feel Freetown add me.  Another glitch! Thinking retro is around the corner  with Mercury the planet of communication. 

Thank you! XOXOXO

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Hate leaving messages anymore. Always sound so disjointed. Re add me if you wish!😊

I lost atleast 15 of mine! 🤷‍♀️

Thanks for the thread. 

I had abandonment issues. I'm better now.

23 minutes ago, ECO Leglover said:

Thanks for the thread. 

I had abandonment issues. I'm better now.

So do I! Horrible feeling😩

Definite separation anxiety!!!   Thought I had angered everyone at one time.  Looks to me like both directions were lost.  Oh well just start over I guess!