Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Real Colorado Guy

Puzzled about a massage I had tonight

26 posts in this topic

I had a real CMT massage tonight.  I've seen her a few times now. She's Asian. The massages so far she's brushed my private area as she doesn't miss any spots & is thorough. 

Tonight definitely got my thigh creases and massaged/pulled up on my balls/scrotum. Because her English isn't perfect I think she said, "I'm shy." 

Does that make sense? Was she "fishing" for something? A extra tip? 

I would like some thoughts & opinions on this. 

Thanks in advance. 

Sounds to me like she wanted to feel more comfortable with you, and now that you've seen her a few times she's more comfortable with touching you on your man parts. I'd be patient and see where it goes without getting your hopes too high. If she doesn't do it next time, you may want to tip her in the future,  but if a bit more happens, then you know it's because she trusts you. If it's the latter,  I'd tip a little bit also, as a way to say thank you. 

3 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Sounds to me like she wanted to feel more comfortable with you, and now that you've seen her a few times she's more comfortable with touching you on your man parts. I'd be patient and see where it goes without getting your hopes too high. If she doesn't do it next time, you may want to tip her in the future,  but if a bit more happens, then you know it's because she trusts you. If it's the latter,  I'd tip a little bit also, as a way to say thank you. 

I agree with the lovely Ms. Sterling. I would also be patient, and if you WANT her to stroke the schvonstooka, you can also gently touch HER when she's nearby -- the casual caress. If she is experienced in these matters, she may also be waiting for that cue. Now here's the thing... you may not want to elevate to that level simply because you may not want to pay the extra tip. If she strokes the schlong to a messy completion, well, the typical tip is in the $40 range or more.

I occasionally go to an Asian place that straddles the line big time without being illegal. The option is there for self service, which I guess is legal, but actually not sure on that. Anyway, if she is brushing and just about touching, she is gauging for sure. If you touch her, she will probably conclude you are not LE and all bets are off. As a side note, I'm not even sure if it's NOT ok for LE to touch as a way to instigate. I once did the casual caress and it was game on -- not FS, but the clothes came off and she did a spectacular hand job. That was at a supposedly reputable place that advertised "CMT" quality massages. Good luck. 

8 hours ago, pitbull said:

I agree with the lovely Ms. Sterling. I would also be patient, and if you WANT her to stroke the schvonstooka, you can also gently touch HER when she's nearby -- the casual caress. ...

Caution: Don't go all Trump on her! Just running your fingers along the back of her thigh should do the trick. You could also remark, "That's nice." when she brushs the boys. 

52 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Caution: Don't go all Trump on her! Just running your fingers along the back of her thigh should do the trick. You could also remark, "That's nice." when she brushs the boys. 

What Bit said. Maybe touch her arm/hand instead, so as to be bit more visible with the reach, and not scare her that you’re reaching for the cookie jar. And maybe even better, ask if you can touch her.

A variation: if sporting a major hard-on, ask if she minds if you touch yourself: might offer to help out with that.

9 hours ago, pitbull said:

As a side note, I'm not even sure if it's NOT ok for LE to touch as a way to instigate.

It happens. Google "prostitution sting naked" to start, and you will get plenty of articles where PD get naked, get a handy, bj, etc. before calling in backup (aside, I always get a chuckle when I see a review and the guy mentions lady performing an "LE check": yeah, that'll hold up in court, along with the disclaimer in the ad "agree you are not LE"). Recall a story where one jurisdiction's chief and mayor were all in on letting officers go all the way to make a bust. Now, many times, the cases from this get thrown out due to PD took it too far. Then again, it does stick at times.

9 hours ago, Real Colorado Guy said:

Tonight definitely got my thigh creases and massaged/pulled up on my balls/scrotum. Because her English isn't perfect I think she said, "I'm shy." 

Massaged/pulled the balls??? Pulling suggests BDSM session?:P

Massaged, never had a non-HE massage where the twins were rubbed and coddled. Could be very well dropping signals re: take the massages to the next level.

Edited by NoCoGeezer

1 hour ago, NoCoGeezer said:

What Bit said. Maybe touch her arm/hand instead, so as to be bit more visible with the reach, and not scare her that you’re reaching for the cookie jar. And maybe even better, ask if you can touch her.

+∞

I know that AMPs operate a little differently, but every provider every person in any situation deserves to be asked before they're touched. Consent is for everyone.

My real key is that when I go to a CMT, a therapeutic massage is all I expect, all I will seek.  AMP or FBSM provider, different story. 

53 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Consent is for everyone.

My sentiments exactly!  I want and expect to be asked.  Sometimes I say "yes"; other times I say "yes," too.

56 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

+∞

I know that AMPs operate a little differently, but every provider every person in any situation deserves to be asked before they're touched. Consent is for everyone.

This is true however, with the language barrier the OP mentioned,  I do not think a light brush or stroke of hand/arm is need for alarm. It's simply a communication across language borders. I like what you're doing, it's OK. 

I forgot to mention she asked if I was "okay" and mentioned almost at "the end". 

Forgive me as even though I've had FBSM before I knew what was expected & this is new. 

39 minutes ago, Real Colorado Guy said:

I forgot to mention she asked if I was "okay" and mentioned almost at "the end". 

Forgive me as even though I've had FBSM before I knew what was expected & this is new. 

She is letting you know that more is on the menu and she is asking you to make the next move.  A small physical gesture back might get the ball rolling, but you might just ask her what else is available. 

I think the menu has more items that are not listed. If she asks if you are ok when she brushes next to your groin make sure you nod your head in approval. Just play it cool and try not to react like a deer caught in the headlights.

On 2/11/2017 at 10:19 PM, Real Colorado Guy said:

I had a real CMT massage tonight.  I've seen her a few times now. She's Asian. The massages so far she's brushed my private area as she doesn't miss any spots & is thorough. 

Does that make sense? Was she "fishing" for something? A extra tip? ...

Next time ...

4ac4ac277bc7d1aafeef3dc08054237b.jpg

Not sure how to put this as it could quickly become a TMI......I gotta think if you were popping a big boner at this time....maybe tightened those muscles and made him "nod" a little......Pretty certain she would get the message

On 2/12/2017 at 0:37 PM, Real Colorado Guy said:

The next time that happens just say "yes" and then hang on! She is def offering you a happy ending.

On 2/12/2017 at 10:09 AM, Melissa Sterling said:

This is true however, with the language barrier the OP mentioned,  I do not think a light brush or stroke of hand/arm is need for alarm. It's simply a communication across language borders. I like what you're doing, it's OK. 

Personally I think if there is a language barrier you shouldn't try for intimate services. If you can't say yes you can't really say no either. I don't know if there is a universal arm stroke for I wanna touch your poon.

On 2/12/2017 at 7:06 AM, Bit Banger said:

Just running your fingers along the back of her thigh should do the trick. You could also remark, "That's nice." when she brushs the boys. 

Be careful, going all Bill could score you a Monica,which appears to be your goal. But,if she's not into it......

Don't push it. As with any AMP...YMMV applies. If it were me and I enjoyed the massage, I wouldn't expect anything more than what you've described has already happened. Since you've seen her several times w/o a HE, you're not likely to receive one going forward no matter what size tip you leave.

Okay, so here's an update. 

I set up an appointment via text; that's the easiest way to set up with her. 

Set up time & all the regular details and told her that I'm ok & comfortable with anything & everything she wanted to do to me. Also, that I can be quiet & discrete about it. Will pay extra. 

The results where great and what I was suspecting. 😉

On 2/12/2017 at 7:06 AM, Bit Banger said:

I love that his name means that now...

On 3/18/2017 at 4:07 PM, Real Colorado Guy said:

Okay, so here's an update. 

I set up an appointment via text; that's the easiest way to set up with her. 

Set up time & all the regular details and told her that I'm ok & comfortable with anything & everything she wanted to do to me. Also, that I can be quiet & discrete about it. Will pay extra. 

The results where great and what I was suspecting. 😉

Good man!  I had a similar situation last week.  No pulling but no verbal either but lots of glut work pulling thighs apart so Johnson was exposed a lot.  It was my first time seeing her so thanks to you I have a game plan for next visit! :)