Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fmr_racerCOS

411 Devyn BP

5 posts in this topic

Devyn
Colorado Other

Does anyone have any information on this young lady.  No phone number provided, only email and kik which seem like red flags but pictures don't return anything negative.

http://pueblo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/private-nude-lapdances-im-real-in-the-springs-no-websites-im-the-real-deal-and-tons-of-fun/29907822

5 minutes ago, fmr_racerCOS said:

No phone number provided, only email and kik which seem like red flags but pictures don't return anything negative.

Very intrigued myself.  She is who motivated the thread I started a while ago about KIK.  More or less concluded not a red flag and she has been on my "feeling lucky" list for a while - you know - where there is precious little info but seems worth a gamble when the mood hits. 

3 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Very intrigued myself.  She is who motivated the thread I started a while ago about KIK.  More or less concluded not a red flag and she has been on my "feeling lucky" list for a while - you know - where there is precious little info but seems worth a gamble when the mood hits. 

Agreed, just wondering what exactly entails no club rules, that is definitely open to interpretation. IMHO opinion private dances are like going into a pizza parlor hungry but not being able to eat.  You just leave hungrier and more frustrated then when you initially arrived.

I did email her a while back and she replied quickly with rates and what appear to be straight forward ground rules......not sure if those are limits or she is just cautious in correspondence

18 hours ago, hornyincs said:

I did email her a while back and she replied quickly with rates and what appear to be straight forward ground rules......not sure if those are limits or she is just cautious in correspondence

Thank you for that info,  i guess I will have to do the same and see what I make of the info provided.