Laci French

Fantasy encounter

78 posts in this topic

What would your fantasy encounter look like with a provider? 

I want details on how it would start, how long it would last, what if anything would be done with clothes on...

Siri won't talk dirty to me so indulge me;)

What would your perfect date look like??

Hmmmmm I've got a rendezvous set for the very near future. She asked me wardrobe choice, and for the 1st time ever I actually responded. Yup, I'm visualizing for a change. Start would be arrival, casual, as you know my crib. Bathroom change for her, look at the sexy outfit and wonder...How the Fuck Did I get So Lucky? I asked for super short nighty, thigh highs in lace or fishnets as she's got really cute feet, from there you know my toy collection...game on! She's also in my age range, and extremely attractive. That help LOL ;)

Edited by fishndude57
Forgot the word In

Love this!

if money wasn't a factor, would you make any changes

One perfect date is tough to say, since variety is wonderful.

It'd have to start with a couple hours reserved I think.  Enough time for a bit of teasing and flirting first.  A hot exciting quickie somewhere not in the bed.  Maybe a soak in the glass champagne glass tub (optional I guess...).  Then relaxing until the pizza arrives.  After a few slices, then back to a bit of fun in bed.

That's a good start I'd say...

2 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Love this!

if money wasn't a factor, would you make any changes

Not with this particular lady no. Course we'll see how this encounter goes. I'm looking forward to it.

Edited by fishndude57
Misspelled how was Hoe lol

22 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

One perfect date is tough to say, since variety is wonderful.

It'd have to start with a couple hours reserved I think.  Enough time for a bit of teasing and flirting first.  A hot exciting quickie somewhere not in the bed.  Maybe a soak in the glass champagne glass tub (optional I guess...).  Then relaxing until the pizza arrives.  After a few slices, then back to a bit of fun in bed.

That's a good start I'd say...

Pizza has gotten me in trouble in the past, but sounds like you just want a relaxing time with a special lady.

1 minute ago, Laci French said:

Pizza has gotten me in trouble in the past, but sounds like you just want a relaxing time with a special lady.

How you answer the door to the delivery guy is your own business... :D

2 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

How you answer the door to the delivery guy is your own business... :D

Been there done that...think Chinese tho. And a good bottle of vino.

Of course the perfect date would involve the kinds of sex that that would make a truck driver blush.

I love lingerie, so a gift box to start the evening and my favorite champagne. Something small and shear would be lovely.  I will provide the coconut oil for the slow long full body rubs.  Would start in the kitchen so the oils could be warmed.  A bowl of berries to refresh with.  For me, a large amounts of water........ I would then move to the bathroom counter, my favorite place for some soaking the floor time.... then a shower together to relax before a fun filled night..... I hope I was allowed to participate.  

The problem I see with these scenarios is that they seem to include only 2 people. Where's the 3-4 folks (fmf or mfmf) starting in the hot tub, moving to massage tables (2 on the back, one on the feet), switch places until everyone feels like jello, some mild libations, finish as a naked pile on the bed. 

58 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Of course the perfect date would involve the kinds of sex that that would make a truck driver blush.

Would that really be the best? Details....

19 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

The problem I see with these scenarios is that they seem to include only 2 people. Where's the 3-4 folks (fmf or mfmf) starting in the hot tub, moving to massage tables (2 on the back, one on the feet), switch places until everyone feels like jello, some mild libations, finish as a naked pile on the bed. 

I asked for fantasy encounters...please elaborate:D

37 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

I love lingerie, so a gift box to start the evening and my favorite champagne. Something small and shear would be lovely.  I will provide the coconut oil for the slow long full body rubs.  Would start in the kitchen so the oils could be warmed.  A bowl of berries to refresh with.  For me, a large amounts of water........ I would then move to the bathroom counter, my favorite place for some soaking the floor time.... then a shower together to relax before a fun filled night..... I hope I was allowed to participate.  

Love it baby and can I watch??

6 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Love it baby and can I watch??

If course!!!  I can see such a difference between my lingerie and champagne to the beer and pizza night.  LOL.  Women are so different!!!

Lets see.....The Lady in question arrives...with a bottle of Champagne.....She asks me to open it while she takes off her coat.  Underneath she is attired in Stilletto's, thigh highs, leather mini skirt, no undies, a low cut leather top....all black. She is a very direct and close talker.....as we drink the bubbly. Very in your face kind of gal...but not in the kissing way yet. A big talker. After awhile, and a couple glasses, she explains that she wants to "fuck my face", and proceeds to push me down to the floor for that. The mini-skirt and nothing underneath makes this convenient. It is uncertain how long this face ride lasts or how many "exclamation points " puntuate it. After awhile, she says something to the effect that the endeavor has "taken the edge off" so that she can enjoy a slow, grinder of a 69.........which she reverses to achieve.....This action eventually has a predictable, explosive conclusion.  After catching breath, the Bubbly again calls. Still a close talker in my face, imbibing resumes......as she , and we, ponder and discuss what comes NEXT.......

My fantasy encounter if money was not an object:

When I open the door of my very nice hotel room she comes in and starts with deep kissing then she gently starts rubbing on me.  We Proceed to drop our clothes while standing and explore each other. She is wearing a short sun dress with nothing underneath or maybe just a pair of sexy crotchless panties.  I then carry her over to the counter and sit her there while I dine.  We then move  to the floor and try various positions until we both are satisfied or if the hotel room has a somewhat secluded deck I take her from behind with her dress on while she is leaning over the railing watching the people come and go from the hotel.  Next we go out to a nice dinner and some drinks and walk around for a short while before going back to the hotel.  We then do mutual nuru massage and maybe some toy play but with happy endings orally and take a shower together.  after a short while of relaxing and drinking some good wine the gentle teasing and exploring starts again. .  Go into the bedroom and listen to music while we continue gently exploring each other talking softly and sexily.  and then proceed to the main act slow at first then up tempo.  Time for a quick nap and some good night dfk and get some more of her scent on me before she departs.  All in all this takes most of the evening. 

there you can put this into Siri and hope it doesn't blow a fuse. I did............

22 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

Lets see.....The Lady in question arrives...with a bottle of Champagne.....She asks me to open it while she takes off her coat.  Underneath she is attired in Stilletto's, thigh highs, leather mini skirt, no undies, a low cut leather top....all black. She is a very direct and close talker.....as we drink the bubbly. Very in your face kind of gal...but not in the kissing way yet. A big talker. After awhile, and a couple glasses, she explains that she wants to "fuck my face", and proceeds to push me down to the floor for that. The mini-skirt and nothing underneath makes this convenient. It is uncertain how long this face ride lasts or how many "exclamation points " puntuate it. After awhile, she says something to the effect that the endeavor has "taken the edge off" so that she can enjoy a slow, grinder of a 69.........which she reverses to achieve.....This action eventually has a predictable, explosive conclusion.  After catching breath, the Bubbly again calls. Still a close talker in my face, imbibing resumes......as she , and we, ponder and discuss what comes NEXT.......

Taking the edge off is a grand idea... always a favorite!!  

34 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

If course!!!  I can see such a difference between my lingerie and champagne to the beer and pizza night.  LOL.  Women are so different!!!

Yup. The gift I got my lady, as she's moving into anew crib, is a gift card from from BBB. LOL and not the big bald kind. The Bed, Bath and Beyond kind. 

She said Yes!  Now she's preparing in her room.  I am sitting in the hotel bar trying to look cool, but my heart is pounding.  How long since she left?  20 minutes? 30?  Gotta keep cool.  Finally, a simple text. "Now."  OK, walk steady to the elevator.  Why is it so slow?  Walking to the room.  Easy guy, she's waiting for you.  A gentle knock on the door before using key.  I enter, she is on the bed with only stockings on.  My God, what a woman!

Off with my clothes and she giggles when I can't unbutton my shirt fast enough.  Damn these socks!  On to the bed.  We kiss, kiss, and kiss.  My hands are roaming all over.  Hers too.  I am kissing her nipples.  Moving down to kiss her navel.  She is cooing with pleasure.  I kiss her knees and thighs moving up to kiss her where it counts.  She moves her hand over, but I gently take hold and move it to the bed covers.  She knows what is about to happen, but I gently blow on it.  She gasps in suprise.  "Bastard." she giggles.  Then the KISS with lots of tongue.

She gasps again with more intensity.  I keep kissing as she moans with pleasure.  Two fingers move inside to find the G spot.  Gentle curling with my fingers and kissing her clit, she moans louder and louder.  How long has it been since I entered the room?  Who cares!  She grabs my hair holding it tighter.  "Stop, stop" she says between breaths, but I know she does not want it to stop.  She is not pulling my head away.

My fingers are curling, my tongue is lashing and she cums!  She releases my hair and grabs the sheets.  She spasms in orgasm... I move back up and kiss her lips.  "You bastard" she says "Fuck me NOW!"

The rest is a blur...

Edited by Volt Aire

1 hour ago, Admiral C said:

DAMN...what comes next??

39 minutes ago, coolhand luke said:

My fantasy encounter if money was not an object:

When I open the door of my very nice hotel room she comes in and starts with deep kissing then she gently starts rubbing on me.  We Proceed to drop our clothes while standing and explore each other. She is wearing a short sun dress with nothing underneath or maybe just a pair of sexy crotchless panties.  I then carry her over to the counter and sit her there while I dine.  We then move  to the floor and try various positions until we both are satisfied or if the hotel room has a somewhat secluded deck I take her from behind with her dress on while she is leaning over the railing watching the people come and go from the hotel.  Next we go out to a nice dinner and some drinks and walk around for a short while before going back to the hotel.  We then do mutual nuru massage and maybe some toy play but with happy endings orally and take a shower together.  after a short while of relaxing and drinking some good wine the gentle teasing and exploring starts again. .  Go into the bedroom and listen to music while we continue gently exploring each other talking softly and sexily.  and then proceed to the main act slow at first then up tempo.  Time for a quick nap and some good night dfk and get some more of her scent on me before she departs.  All in all this takes most of the evening. 

there you can put this into Siri and hope it doesn't blow a fuse. I did............

That is what I'm talking about!  Siri can't hang with this.;)

39 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

Taking the edge off is a grand idea... always a favorite!!  

Totally agree

38 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Yup. The gift I got my lady, as she's moving into anew crib, is a gift card from from BBB. LOL and not the big bald kind. The Bed, Bath and Beyond kind. 

And BBB just lost faith in humanity.

8 minutes ago, Volt Aire said:

She said Yes!  Now she's preparing in her room.  I am sitting in the hotel bar trying to look cool, but my heart is pounding.  How long since she left?  20 minutes? 30?  Gotta keep cool.  Finally, a simple text. "Now."  OK, walk steady to the elevator.  Why is it so slow?  Walking to the room.  Easy guy, she's waiting for you.  A gentle knock on the door before using key.  I enter, she is on the bed with only stockings on.  My God, what a woman!

Off with my clothes and she giggles when I can't unbutton my shirt fast enough.  Damn these socks!  On to the bed.  We kiss, kiss, and kiss.  My hands are roaming all over.  Hers too.  I am kissing her nipples.  Moving down to kiss her navel.  She is cooing with pleasure.  I kiss her knees and thighs moving up to kiss her where it counts.  She moves her hand over, but I gently take hold and move it to the bed covers.  She knows what is about to happen, but I gently blow on it.  She gasps in suprise.  "Bastard." she giggles.  Then the KISS with lots of tongue.

She gasps again with more intensity.  I keep kissing as she moans with pleasure.  Two fingers move inside to find the G spot.  Gentle curling with my fingers and kissing her clit, she moans louder and louder.  How long has it been since I entered the room?  Who cares!  She grabs my hair holding it tighter.  "Stop, stop" she says between breaths, but I know she does not want it to stop.  She is not pulling my head away.

My fingers are curling, my tongue is lashing and she cums!  She releases my hair and grabs the sheets.  She spasms in orgasm... I move back up and kiss her lips.  "You bastard" she says "Fuck me NOW!"

You can finish this on my email...damn!

22 minutes ago, Laci French said:

DAMN...what comes next??

Then....probably....a Myocardial infarction.......but by then, who cares

Luckily, my ATATF loves exactly what I love, so.....

I like to book a long appointment, because I like to uncork a bottle of fine wine, and lay out a nice snack (which must have a lingering pleasant aftertaste so as to blend with body juices - fine chocolates and fruit are the best)....

Then we put on some music and spend a good amount of time just dancing around the room, slow, close and intimate, with lots of kissing of lips, necks, and so on...

After a few sips of wine, a snack, and sometimes a quick trip down Highway 420, we resume dancing, but with progressively less clothing and progressively more kissing (but still dancing upright)...

Finally, we keep dancing, but it becomes naked and horizontal, continuing the sipping and snacking at appropriate intervals....

Then, the mutual kissing progresses to the entire body and becomes more like licking and sucking....

And then the alphabet of positions commences, never the same, always thrilling...

Ahh, the mutual climax (or sometimes, the slightly delayed sequential climax)...

More sips, more snacks....

Lots of cuddles and giggles....

Start over again....

Damn, wish it was Friday again!

I actually fantasize about you Laci. I want to lightly bite those nipples in your picture, feel you soft naked skin, smell your sweet scent, ..........oh man I need to stop......No! I dont want to stop........Laci I want you!

On 2/10/2017 at 11:26 PM, Admiral C said:

Then....probably....a Myocardial infarction.......but by then, who cares

You may need to ask for your ladies BLS cards when booking..... I have my current certification.  LOL 

My fantasy is this:

Meeting at a high end hotel bar....

I walk in wearing a form fitting black dress with crotchless panties and a garter belt with thigh highs and heels... I proceed to walk over to you with a devious smile. I whisper in your ear that the egg you gave me is inside and on.... you go to touch me and I'm dripping wet with anticipation... you then grab my hand and lead me to our room.... you blindfold me before we enter the room.... taking me inside you proceed to guide me to the bed then bend me over the bed and tie my hands behind me... spread  my legs and begin tasting me.....