Laci French

Fantasy encounter

78 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

My fantasy is this:

Meeting at a high end hotel bar....

I walk in wearing a form fitting black dress with crotchless panties and a garter belt with thigh highs and heels... I proceed to walk over to you with a devious smile. I whisper in your ear that the egg you gave me is inside and on.... you go to touch me and I'm dripping wet with anticipation... you then grab my hand and lead me to our room.... you blindfold me before we enter the room.... taking me inside you proceed to guide me to the bed then bend me over the bed and tie my hands behind me... spread  my legs and begin tasting me.....

The-Rock-Clapping-Reaction-Gif.gif

1 minute ago, BigBaldBlk said:

The-Rock-Clapping-Reaction-Gif.gif

that is just the beginning of a night filed with toys, teasing and much,MUCH MORE💋💋💋💋💋😈😈😈😈😈💦💦💦💦

My fantasy takes place at an inn in the mountains.. its snowing lightly, its cold but not frigidly so.. I decide to make my way to the hot tub.. terry cloth robe (love the feel and warmth.. almost like being cuddled) a bottle of wine, some tunes on Pandora and just as I feel myself relaxing, enjoying the light snows, the dim ambiant light, the contrast of the cold on my shoulders with the warmth of the hot tub I hear a soft voice asking if she could join me.. startled at first, I am quickly put at ease by the warmth of her smile and respond that of course shes welcome... and as she slowly, opens her robe to reveal an amazing body, I can't help but to be aroused.. we chat for awhile.. conversation flows easily and is punctuated by our laughter.. she finally asks me if I'm ever going to share the wine with her.. I tell her I woild, but I only have the one glass.. to which she instantly responds.. "Don't you have more glasses in your room?".. etc, etc, etc.. lol

6 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

My fantasy is this:

I walk in wearing a form fitting black dress with crotchless panties and a garter belt with thigh highs and heels... I proceed to walk over to you with a devious smile. I whisper in your ear that the egg you gave me is inside and on.... you go to touch me and I'm dripping wet with anticipation... you then grab my hand and lead me to our room.... you blindfold me before we enter the room.... taking me inside you proceed to guide me to the bed then bend me over the bed and tie my hands behind me... spread  my legs and begin tasting me.....

Dayam!!!!

I've done my fantasy several times, girl walks into my office, I'm sitting across in my leather chair, girl undresses, walks around, slides everything off my desk on the floor, climbs on desk and lays back, spreads her legs right in front of my face, opens her beautiful vagina

I give her passionate oral service paying close attention to ques and responses, hone in on her unique buttons, give her orgasms. I particularly like to tongue fuck. This position is very good for tongue fucking, so far I have yet to fail to produce a good healthy orgasm for the ladies who jump on my desk and open up.

Anything better than 1G,hair rollers and cold cream is a fantasy encounter !!!   ( Enjoying the posts )

3 hours ago, jhooker said:

I've done my fantasy several times, girl walks into my office, I'm sitting across in my leather chair, girl undresses, walks around, slides everything off my desk on the floor, climbs on desk and lays back, spreads her legs right in front of my face, opens her beautiful vagina

I give her passionate oral service paying close attention to ques and responses, hone in on her unique buttons, give her orgasms. I particularly like to tongue fuck. This position is very good for tongue fucking, so far I have yet to fail to produce a good healthy orgasm for the ladies who jump on my desk and open up.

I had mine too...... I still think about it often..... those magical connections do happen.  

It has been a very long time since I have soaked anyone's desk.  

23 hours ago, jhooker said:

I am great with DICtation💋😉

On February 10, 2017 at 7:07 PM, Laci French said:

What would your fantasy encounter look like with a provider? 

I want details on how it would start, how long it would last, what if anything would be done with clothes on...

Siri won't talk dirty to me so indulge me;)

What would your perfect date look like??

Oh my Laci,

The one I have been thinking about is from a provider who is a little bi/curious, but has not got there yet. She loves women and how they look, smell, ect; and the other day she was telling me about this cutie at the nail shop she could not keep her eyes off. She was literally describing her from head to toe, and the more she kept talking about her the harder I was getting. I have never experienced two ladies totally into each other and me being apart of it. I love to watch. And to see some lovely ladies banging away and me providing dick as needed would be heaven. 

54 minutes ago, Running with Scissors said:

...to see some lovely ladies banging away and me providing dick as needed would be heaven. 

It is 😁

mmmmm... Adding to my fantasy is this:

After you have me where you want me you lay me across the bed and proceed to tease me more to the point of explosion.... Then I hear the door open to your room... I hear the click, click of high heels.... The intoxication smell of a female's perfume comes close. I feel a soft brush of a soft hand on my inner thigh... I start to quiver in excitement.... A warm tongue starts to lick my inner thigh.....MMMMMMM.....getting myself excited with the anticipation... Starting to throb....

The only fantasy I have not done, and really want to do is...

Me, a wall with a hole in it, and every cock poked throught that wall I can manage to suck, lick, and blow to see how fast and hard they can come. 

I have done all the others.

If I couldn't get this, I would want my ATF to rub me down with oil and sensually get me off as often as he can while I sip on champagne and nibble on his cock and some fruit, cheese, meat, and crackers. Then we proceed to clean off in the shower with it ending with me up against the shower door fucking me. A girl can dream...

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

You know, I do rather enjoy the little things.  The sights of the little teases, you know, like nothing on under the shirt and have to reach up on a high shelf, a little fashion show is always very welcome.  The touch of the hands rubbing out some of the stress of the day from my muscles.  The smell of just the right scent filling the room, not too strong.  The sounds of conversation, a laugh, a sigh.  Then the taste of what's on her lips... Finally, the complete sensation of comfort and satisfaction.

I'm such a simpleton. Nothing crazy extravagant here. Mine just involves being crazy into each other. We're alone together and she wants me as much as I want her. She relishing in my touch, guiding my hands to where she wants them. Meanwhile her hands and mouth rarely leave me. And when we're done we just lay there and make out for a while until the juices get flowing again. 

No complicated setups, scenarios or preparation required. I've got enough coordinating in my day to day. Just being in the moment for a while. As long a while as we can manage.

On 2/16/2017 at 5:04 PM, Bella Marie said:

mmmmm... Adding to my fantasy is this:

After you have me where you want me you lay me across the bed and proceed to tease me more to the point of explosion.... Then I hear the door open to your room... I hear the click, click of high heels.... The intoxication smell of a female's perfume comes close. I feel a soft brush of a soft hand on my inner thigh... I start to quiver in excitement.... A warm tongue starts to lick my inner thigh.....MMMMMMM.....getting myself excited with the anticipation... Starting to throb....

Okay woman..... I think I just soaked my sheets.  You do have a way with words. Yummy!!! I am going to have to try being with a woman.  I could feel her tongue sliding over me.  Mmmmm

21 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

Okay woman..... I think I just soaked my sheets.  You do have a way with words. Yummy!!! I am going to have to try being with a woman.  I could feel her tongue sliding over me.  Mmmmm

Let me know when you're ready😉

1 hour ago, Raine-7379 said:

39 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

Let me know when you're ready😉

If this is going on in the Open, I can only imagine how HOT the PMs are right now between you two. Sporting a WOODIE

1106.jpg?new=1

This story from SiriLixya (TM) assumes no monetary, time, nor logistic constraints.

The encounter would begin at the airport on Friday late morning.  She wonders why the heck he chose Phoenix as a destination for this weekend encounter, but goes in with anticipation and an open mind.  We meet in the seats on the airplane, both hearts thumping a little harder than normal for a flight.  Despite this, the conversation on the flight is relaxed and open given the situation with this relationship.  While we both understand where this weekend operates in the grand scheme of our lives, there is an ease and sharing of life stories with a comfort and trust like we are old friends.  We casually touch, a hold of hands, a hand on a thigh.  Nothing too far as there is plenty of time for that.

Picking up a rental car, we begin the journey north and I finally let her in on the destination, a resort above Sedona in Oak Creek Canyon with  private balconies that back to the creek.  The conversation becomes more flirtatious as we drive and the casual touches become increasingly more exploratory.  What is this, she had this nice little skirt on with nothing underneath the whole time?!?

We arrive and check in just in time.  Making our way into the condo, the bags are dropped and we begin breaking in every area the condo right there at the door.  Passionately kissing, groping, and stripping in the doorway, she drops down for some great warm-up.  While enjoying this immensely, I back away and invite her over to the kitchen, pick her up, and place her on the kitchen counter to taste her already very moist womanhood.  We make our way over to the couch and work up and down the couch, the chair, the floor, the coffee table, and up against the wall over toward the stairs.  We then engage in this incredibly sexual game of leapfrog making sure not to miss a single stair on the way up.  Missionary to Cowgirl to Reverse Cowgirl to Reverse Doggy to Doggy then back to missionary all the way up. On to the bathroom counter, into the closet, then finally to the bed where normal people do it coming to a heart-thumping climax.

After a little cat nap, we shower and get ready, go in to town to walk around, and then head to dinner.  We sit on the outdoor patio for a long and relaxed dinner picking up on the conversation while watching the sun set over the red rocks.  Casually making our way back to the condo, we open a bottle of wine and enjoy the sound of the running water on the back patio and just relax in each others arms.  The relaxing sound of the water prompts slow and gentle caresses with long, slow, and sensual kisses.  We move the action upstairs to the bed for a passionate lovemaking session with several rises and falls in intensity to a final crescendo of fireworks.  Spent, we fall fast asleep in each others arms.

Despite the fireworks from the night before, the little man decides to wake up before me and she takes notice and makes her way down to help out.  I awaken with her slowly licking, sucking, and caressing my manhood until I explode yet again.  We order room service and eat on the patio listening to the river.  We shower and get ready for our adventure of the day, a Pink Jeep tour of the area (trust me, the way to go see the surrounding area).  We laugh out loud enjoying the whole ride and the look on the faces of the Pink Jeep newbies as the Jeep climbs and descends the terrain and bounces us all over the place.  As we head back, we explore around the condo on foot, moving up into the hills for a private moment and some wonderful standing missionary.  We head back for lunch on the patio and fall asleep for another little cat nap while listening to the sound of the river.  We wake up and start kissing and caressing while slowly stripping each other right there on the patio.  As we start to make love, a gentle rain begins to fall.  Rather than scurrying inside for cover, we continue right there on the patio while the sound and feel of the rainfall and the creek below surround us.  That night we order pizza in, open a bottle of wine, giggle and caress while watching a movie, then retire upstairs for a repeat of the night before.

The next morning it is my turn to awaken first and I return the favor from the previous morning.  I start kissing and exploring her body up and down until she wakes and opens up for a long session between her legs.  We then decide to again adorn every inch of the condo with our passion in reverse order.  The bed, the closet, the bathroom, down the stairs, out the patio door, back in the patio door, the couch, the counter of the kitchen, then up against the wall of the entry door.  We let this condo and all who enter after know we were there! 

We shower and head out the door to the car and toward the airport on Sunday in the early afternoon.  The flight home is again filled with great conversation, though it begins to become less free-flowing as we ready to head back to reality.  At the airport we head to my truck as I offer to take her to her car.  We arrive at her car and sit for a while.  She says we need to have one more adventure and invites me to join her in the back seat.  We make out like teenagers with an hour left until we have to be home.  Getting dressed, I help her put her bag in her car.  We have a long, slow hug and share one last gentle kiss.  While it is back to reality, we realize our next regular session together will be more fun and passionate than the ones before as we vow to recreate our favorite moments from this weekend together.  We drive out together and turn different directions on the highway... 

On February 14, 2017 at 3:48 AM, jhooker said:

I have had a very similar fantasy to this type here. Hasn't happened yet... Maybe one of these weekends like this, when I am in the office without my assistant, could be a great time for that appointment. 😘😏

You fill in the blanks. 

Airport lounge - Admirals club. Those shower rooms are very large. 

On 2/16/2017 at 6:19 PM, SultryKitten said:

Me, a wall with a hole in it, and every cock poked throught that wall I can manage to suck, lick, and blow to see how fast and hard they can come. 

That turns me on. As it so happens I have 

1. A hole saw

2. A cock turned on by your post. 

All we need now is you and a wall. 

On 2/13/2017 at 9:27 PM, Bella Marie said:

My fantasy is this:

Notes HAVE been taken :D

On 2/24/2017 at 10:14 AM, Raine-7379 said:

If you think my words are great , you should actually try me on 😉💦💦💦👅👅💋

Had mine yesterday in the form of a 2Girl w/ two popular providers on this site. Have submitted my review and hopefully it will post soon.

11 hours ago, MrBigShot said:

Had mine yesterday in the form of a 2Girl w/ two popular providers on this site. Have submitted my review and hopefully it will post soon.

Wow, that's one hell of a review.  Congrats!

7 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Yea man... you have all the fun... great review

Hot tub, snowing, bright moon, no traffic or man made sounds, coyotes and owls saying goodnight, trip hop and chill music, enough champagne to relax the muscles, but not enough to slur words, telling stories back and forth until the intellectual curiosity has been satisfied, and then move onto the physical curiosity and appetite. No clocks.  Stop when body can't move anymore.  Clean up. Cuddle up.  Count the stars. What would you like for breakfast?

12 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

12 hours ago, Unclehazard91 said:

Yea man... you have all the fun... great review

The review doesn't do the session justice at all. Hey Uncle, I'm not the only one who can have fun w/ those two lovelies;)

On 2/24/2017 at 10:14 AM, Raine-7379 said:

If you think my words are great , you should actually try me on 😉💦💦💦👅👅💋