Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PieluvinTexan

Providers charging deposits ???

34 posts in this topic

On 2/10/2017 at 1:55 PM, Raine-7379 said:

To me raising the price would be punishing our already loyal and wonderful gentlemen.  We should not pass that cost of the bad ones on to our great ones.  

Thank you for that. And let's be clear. NCNS happens from you ladies too. It saddens me that as of late I have to instill a 48 hour cool off period, allowing these women the chance for an explanation before writing a scathing review. 

Shit happens. I'm getting older. Millenials don't share my values. That's reality. And I understand her. She's a cruel fickle bitch.

just understand it doesn't matter how old and wise you are, people like to shit on you. The real test is the test of forgiveness. 

On 2/10/2017 at 5:29 PM, SultryKitten said:

Here is a link of just a few ladies that require deposits, and they do VERY well! Also, on that list that asks for deposits is our own Colorado lady, Mona Talbot. These ladies hold the cake to true companionship. I watch and learn from all of these ladies, and if my body was as blessed as theirs, I would SO be at their price range, and I would never even think to rip off my clients.

Just another reason right here is why this business will go through hell to be legalized. -_-

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

??  I don't see a link or list in your message.

30 minutes ago, N6_in_the_village said:

??  I don't see a link or list in your message.

I wondered the same thing. 🤔

2 hours ago, Vassago said:

Thank you for that. And let's be clear. NCNS happens from you ladies too. It saddens me that as of late I have to instill a 48 hour cool off period, allowing these women the chance for an explanation before writing a scathing review. 

Shit happens. I'm getting older. Millenials don't share my values. That's reality. And I understand her. She's a cruel fickle bitch.

just understand it doesn't matter how old and wise you are, people like to shit on you. The real test is the test of forgiveness. 

I am very professional and run this as a business.  I have to admit that the millennials are very different mind set.  I am ten minutes early for all appointments.  I confirm all appointments.  I have also been willing to text with all the endless questions.  You are lucky you can leave a review, I just have to deal with my lose of income.  I can list them and hope the other girls do not have to deal with them.  The lack of respect is astonishing to me, no matter whom is at fault.  I have had to block a few that were habitual.