Amber Allure

References- Ladies

10 posts in this topic

Ladies, just a little friendly advice, when texting/calling/emailing another provider for a reference, please introduce yourself. Im not going to give you information on someone and confirm their information if you text me asking "Hey is Tony (?) a good person to see." 

This is geared more towards girls coming to the board from other sites. Its not to bash anyone, I just dont want gentlemen to think that I didnt give a reference just because I didnt want him to venture out. Just want your information to stay secure. 

XOXO

Amber:P

I've said this before and I will say it again 

with reference requests I look at the lady also and if she is not a good provider I don't give up a reference. This is for the safety of the inquiring client. 

If the provider that is asking me for a reference don't include who she is in the inquiring email or text I do not respond.

3 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

isn't there a provider only section?

Not on TOB 

Its good info for guys to know too though...  That we respect the privacy of the gents we meet and will not give out any info that we have met you to just anyone for the asking.  Its very important (to those of us who take discretion seriously) for us to know who is asking for this information and be able to verify that a lady is legitimate before saying a word.

It has happened a couple of times now where I found some incredibly shady information about a lady that I went back and let the guy know..major stuff like her info leading to ads of pictures with completely different ladies, signs she has a handler, etc.  Or no information at all..zero zilch which has me thinking its an SO trying to check up on him.

References should always be handled with discretion. Really the best way to do it is to call your reference and ask her if she will give you one. It's discreet, saves time, and is easiest on everyone. 

I'm always happy to give a reference! It's important to remain safe.

This is why I have the guys tell me first that they need a reference before I respond to ladies. Communication is key so everyone can have a good time.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Lol this is why I joined p411... so I do not have to bug any one if he's a 411 gent (90% of my volume). If he's legit his OK's  speak volumes,

Personally I do not care if he was good to you, easy to see, what do you remember, would you see him again or what have you ,and theres no telling if he and  I will have the same experience , so asking a provider things like that just kills it for me.

2 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Lol this is why I joined p411... so I do not have to bug any one if he's a 411 gent (90% of my volume). If he's legit his OK's  speak volumes,

Personally I do not care if he was good to you, easy to see, what do you remember, would you see him again or what have you ,and theres no telling if he and  I will have the same experience , so asking a provider things like that just kills it for me.

I agree. I want to know if he's safe and not Le. Other than that, what happend between you and he doesn't matter because everyone is different.

I will say though that I ask how a lady might remember you ie what's something you talked about. It makes it a lot easier for the girl to remember the guy. 

Anytime I've ever had to give references I've checked in advance that it was ok before putting the two parties in touch.  I will say that having a p411 makes things a lot simpler.