Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rick8181

Pueblo info

9 posts in this topic

She has been advertising for months and goes by Brit at least in older ads.  I strongly suspect she is legit - as in not le or scammer - but I have not pulled the trigger yet and have no in person knowledge.  She does use a couple borrowed photos - including the second one from top in ad you linked - but most of the pics generate no hits in image searches.  Pueblo not as hard as some may think - there are a few great ladies there. :)  Hoping Brit is another but don't know for sure - yet.

Hey gr8owl - maybe you can twftt. You seem to have a pretty good feel for gals with little info on them. I have texted her a few times trying to get a feel for her but she has never responded. She might not respond unless you are specifically asking for a date.

On 3/24/2017 at 7:51 AM, Bodyman0x said:

Hey gr8owl - maybe you can twftt. You seem to have a pretty good feel for gals with little info on them. I have texted her a few times trying to get a feel for her but she has never responded. She might not respond unless you are specifically asking for a date.

If the "team" is buying I am flying lol.  

I may be too picky about some things but the "all pics current and real" statement in ad is hard for me to get past when I know some of the pics are borrowed and old. The hope would be representative and perhaps they are - but don't lie about would be my preference, cause if she lies about one thing then what else??  But she is very tempting otherwise, so ......... perhaps when not spending all available time and $ on a couple faves hehe.

I've texted her a few times and tried to set something up but nothing ever panned out. She sounds like a nice girl and no red flags other then the pics she post but shes says shes a real ginger redhead.

On 3/25/2017 at 9:59 AM, gr8owl said:

If the "team" is buying I am flying lol.  

I may be too picky about some things but the "all pics current and real" statement in ad is hard for me to get past when I know some of the pics are borrowed and old. The hope would be representative and perhaps they are - but don't lie about would be my preference, cause if she lies about one thing then what else??  But she is very tempting otherwise, so ......... perhaps when not spending all available time and $ on a couple faves hehe.

You make a good point as usual Mr Owl. If it's for the team then the team should contribute. I wonder if I could start a Crowd Fund for this?;)

I tend to disregard the "real pics" statements. Sometimes I may be too literal. I know they are real, but are they really her! I sent her a text encouraging her to check out TOB and maybe join the community. For now I'm laying low but I'll be watching.

I had originally wanted to schedule for 11AM but Britt said she would not be available until 1PM.  I asked if that was for sure 1 PM and she confirmed.  I made the 65 minute drive, arriving about 30 minutes early so was just killing time when she texted that she had to cancel.  Her roommate was ill and would not have the apartment.  Anyone else had any failed attempts?

I've tried several times in the past to meet up with her and have never been successful. We had set times and even gave me her address but then ghosted me.

I believe she is the same one I seen a year ago nice girl very attractive in real life a little hard to see the first time but then very easy. Service was good not a clock watcher but is a little flaky about donation...[Snip}

Edited by boink36
Review removed.