Followers 0
Candice Sunset

stings tonight in northern colorado

48 posts in this topic

On 2/15/2017 at 9:46 PM, madapples said:

Sugar Babies are more of a headache. Truuuust me.  lol

Man all those Sugar Baby stings are a travesty aren't they? :rolleyes:

On 2/13/2017 at 11:50 AM, AnaBeau said:

Are you kidding me? And what is up with your user ID???  Is that your badge number? Lol!!!!  You have no input, on the board!   You been a member for over year!!!   But you say something, about my comment????? We all need to be a bit more careful!!!!!  Thanks for the info!!!  I feel totally safe now!!!!  Lol

His comment about ladies moving to the dating side of BP is true, that is what happened. BP isn't really gone, they've only censored themselves. I agree that we need to be more careful but telling people who are giving factual information that they have no input isn't helpful. I realize that was his only post in a long time but if memory serves csm-007 was a member before the upgrade and those four digits after his user-name were a result from the site and having to re-register.

The Colorado Springs Police Task Force have been workings stings in Colorado Springs for over two years now- using human trafficking as the reason for increased enforcement. They are getting federal funds to deter human trafficking and they are busting Johns. They continue to bust Johns every weekend and they arrest military members as well.  If you make an appointment, meet the provider/undercover;  she will ask you what you would like for her to perform, mention a $amount, will ask you which outfit you would like for her to wear.  She will go into the bathroom for her protection-to change into the outfit you selected. The traps is now set - expect 3-6 LE officers to enter the room immediately and place you under arrest. What you didn't know you were being filmed by 6 cameras with microphones that are being monitored in an adjacent room.  Don't underestimate these LE. They have two active female under cover officers  and they never post face pics.  Be on the look out fellas and gals. This task force is well polished. They are not amateurs. Also, DA has not allowed a plea lesser than "solicitation-a class a misdemeanor" even with an umblemished record.

On 2/15/2017 at 9:08 PM, Noco said:

Agreed!  its brutal!

There are a handful of great noco providers!!!

On 2/20/2017 at 11:45 AM, Silverman-4467 said:

The Colorado Springs Police Task Force have been workings stings in Colorado Springs for over two years now- using human trafficking as the reason for increased enforcement. They are getting federal funds to deter human trafficking and they are busting Johns. They continue to bust Johns every weekend and they arrest military members as well.  If you make an appointment, meet the provider/undercover;  she will ask you what you would like for her to perform, mention a $amount, will ask you which outfit you would like for her to wear.  She will go into the bathroom for her protection-to change into the outfit you selected. The traps is now set - expect 3-6 LE officers to enter the room immediately and place you under arrest. What you didn't know you were being filmed by 6 cameras with microphones that are being monitored in an adjacent room.  Don't underestimate these LE. They have two active female under cover officers  and they never post face pics.  Be on the look out fellas and gals. This task force is well polished. They are not amateurs. Also, DA has not allowed a plea lesser than "solicitation-a class a misdemeanor" even with an umblemished record.

This is my understanding as well. 

Stay off back page in co springs. 

Religious fanatics, moral majorities, obsessed law dogs...bah humbug! It's a plot....a plot I say! Non-provider women over age 30 are behind it! They know that if this activity is ever decriminalized or legalized, most of them will scarcely ever be able to get a date again...much less a boyfriend or husband!!

32 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

Non-provider women over age 30 are behind it! They know that if this activity is ever decriminalized or legalized, most of them will scarcely ever be able to get a date again...much less a boyfriend or husband!!

I hope you're joking. Most guys will "date" any women who isn't dead, and has a functioning vagina. Just go look at Tinder.

I think LE could post a pic of Phyllis Diller and get calls...

2 minutes ago, pfunk said:

I hope you're joking. Most guys will "date" any women who isn't dead, and has a functioning vagina. Just go look at Tinder.

phyllis-diller.jpg

Must be some hard-up Dudes that would wanna get busy with this hot mess. LMAO

15 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Maybe half way joking about the women being behind it...but if it's legal and there's an explosion of vagina's out there functioning for cash....why waste time dating?

14 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

phyllis-diller.jpg

Must be some hard-up Dudes that would wanna get busy with this hot mess. LMAO

As a corpse...she probably looks almost exactly the same

12 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

Maybe half way joking about the women being behind it...but if it's legal and there's an explosion of vagina's out there functioning for cash....why waste time dating?

Despite this juvenile POV, I don't think the institution of marriage is in any jeopardy.

14 minutes ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

Despite this juvenile POV, I don't think the institution of marriage is in any jeopardy.

And yet...here we all are....living the juvenile POV.

On 2/20/2017 at 11:45 AM, Silverman-4467 said:

Well I was going to dive into the pool, but now I will just see how cold the water is at the shallow end.

4 minutes ago, Volt Aire said:

Well I was going to dive into the pool, but now I will just see how cold the water is at the shallow end.

Just swim in the established pool of ladies listed here...and be very wary of uncharted waters and you will have a splashing good time!

Just keep swimming just keep swimming..Even Dora got her ending...

FYI:Not comparing you to a fish in any form or fashion...lol

My buddy Dave time me one time his dating philosophy.  Start at the bottom of the barrel.  Then just keep digging!

On 2/10/2017 at 4:03 PM, NoCoGeezer said:

Just as it goes for clients, so goes it for provider: stay the eff out of Lakewood.

BETTER yet know who you are going to in LAKEWOOD :)