Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Candice Sunset

stings tonight in northern colorado

48 posts in this topic

Whats up with the Fort Collins police department? Don't they have anything else to do? Underage help them and put their pimps in jail but leave the rest of us alone.

They were out in Lakewood too..... trying to book through hotels

How do you know they were cops.  Just because they are calling from hotels does not make them LE I've been busted at an APARTMENT in the past..

The last sting they did up in noco, they had the girls meet a "trucker" who was a cop at Johnson's corner and when,you walked outside to go over to the hotel they arrested you.  No money exchange or nothing.  My friend got caught up.

1 hour ago, Candice Sunset said:

The last sting they did up in noco, they had the girls meet a "trucker" who was a cop at Johnson's corner and when,you walked outside to go over to the hotel they arrested you.  No money exchange or nothing.  My friend got caught up.

Sorry about your friend.  But outcalls to truckers at Johnson's corner and we're shocked by a bust?  Maybe I'm just overly cautious....

They're all over the place right now guys there is no Backpage anymore where do you think they're going to go next and the most popular board in the state. Everybody needs to watch each other's back and everybody needs to trust their gut and definitely going to see a trucker at Johnson's corner was the stupidest thing that anybody could do same with car dates it's a bust waiting to happen an easy one for them

Hmmmm...Quality Inn in Lakewood then calling over and over wanting to meet in public? If he wasn't a cop he was CAF and I wasn't about to go there. Asking explicit questions and such....

7 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

Hmmmm...Quality Inn in Lakewood then calling over and over wanting to meet in public? If he wasn't a cop he was CAF and I wasn't about to go there. Asking explicit questions and such....

K I even went to Google for street slang CAF, nothing fit...soooo what's it an acronym for please? 

24 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

K I even went to Google for street slang CAF, nothing fit...soooo what's it an acronym for please? 

yes, that acronym is a new one to me also. So please, do tell.

As  far as staying safe is concerned... follow your hoe-dar. When in doubt about a client or a girl it is better to be safe then sorry. And there are plenty other tried and true ladies to get ypur fancy. And remember if it sounds to good to be true, then it isn't.

50 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Creepy as Fuck

2 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

Creepy as Fuck

Ahhhh, now I know. Thanks!

4 hours ago, Candice Sunset said:

Ohhhh man lol that guy called me too. I have lt noted under a thread started by Melissa Sterling. Just so stupid! Desprate acts by the police. I also had another provider question me about it yep same number! Be careful ladies!!!!❤

2 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

Hmmmm...Quality Inn in Lakewood then calling over and over wanting to meet in public? 

Just as it goes for clients, so goes it for provider: stay the eff out of Lakewood.

Two of my regulars are in Lakewood. No can do, Sir!

2 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

What you should do is get the guys that send you dick pics a nice public meeting with the Quality Inn person. 2 birds .  .  .

If you could coordinate that and also happen to be in the area to witness it, that would be spectator. 

cops are dirty too, hypocrites, they need to fuck like everyone else and have their own domestic problems. Under age trafficking I get it, yes get pimps, but leave consenting adults alone. Maybe cops wouldnt be such assholes if they could get a piece of pussy every now and then, maybe you girls could even have a LE discount, the cops could keep an eye out, watch your back. But no, they have to ruin the lives of regular normal citizens who arent creepy rapists or craigslist trolls who don't hang around the underwear section at walmart or use the girls bathroom at Target, who enjoy sex and are mature enough to interact with other adults for sexual pleasure without hangups, go back to our responsible lives and do great things and contribute to society, but we get dragged into the same category as the pervs. We are not pervs! We are normal people, we like to fuck like everyone does but we seek out normal adult male and female situations. How is that perverse? We are safe, practice cleanliness, safer than most people actually, we arent the cause of spreading STD's. LE needs to focus on real crimes not the consentual sex for sale community. If a creepy CHIMO gets caught in a sting yeah get him out of here, Im sure you ladies would appreciate that too, but leave us normal people alone, check ID, run a background, any warrants or priors then yeah, arrest them, but most of us are clean, why ruin a life, a career, over two consenting adults engaging in a basic natural human act? If we are going to be puritans then get it off the TV as well. They sell sex all day and night on television and a guy cant scrape together a couple hundred bucks from the change jar and go out and get some of what hes been seeing on TV for a year? Talk about cruelty! Thats worse than throwing a bone to a starving dog just out of reach of his chain. 

On 2/10/2017 at 7:28 PM, AnaBeau said:

They're all over the place right now guys there is no Backpage anymore 

Actually, the ladies have moved to "Women Seeking Men" in the personals ad section in backpage.com. Nothing has changed.

Edited by csm007-4554

11 hours ago, csm007-4554 said:

Actually, the ladies have moved to "Women Seeking Men" in the personals ad section in backpage.com. Nothing has changed.

Are you kidding me? And what is up with your user ID???  Is that your badge number? Lol!!!!  You have no input, on the board!   You been a member for over year!!!   But you say something, about my comment????? We all need to be a bit more careful!!!!!  Thanks for the info!!!  I feel totally safe now!!!!  Lol

On 02/10/2017 at 4:03 PM, NoCoGeezer said:

Just as it goes for clients, so goes it for provider: stay the eff out of Lakewood.

Not all providers in Lakewood are sketchy 💋💋💋💋

1 minute ago, Bella Marie said:

Not all providers in Lakewood are sketchy 💋💋💋💋

As to not all clients in Lakewood are sketchy

I have a few great clients in Lakewood.... I'm just more selective in my screening 💋

On 02/10/2017 at 4:14 PM, MrBigShot said:

Two of my regulars are in Lakewood. No can do, Sir!

Yes sir!💋💋💋💋

Speaking of LE being "in the game" as well. I had an ATF in Fresno, CA. She answered an outcall to a Hotel. The dude took out his dick and told her to touch it for proof he wasn't LE. She told me he instructed her to stroke it and he came within 2 minutes. At that point he arrested her. WTF? That is total BS by a horny MF cop!!!!

It absolutely sucks in noco these days.. and traveling all the way to Denver to essentially bust a nut is hardly and attractive alternative.. I need me a suga' baby.. lol

On 2/13/2017 at 11:12 PM, cowboy said:

It absolutely sucks in noco these days.. and traveling all the way to Denver to essentially bust a nut is hardly and attractive alternative.. I need me a suga' baby.. lol

Agreed!  its brutal!

On 2/13/2017 at 11:12 PM, cowboy said:

Sugar Babies are more of a headache. Truuuust me.  lol

I was going to meet a provider tonight at the Quality Inn in Lakewood. I was of course instantly apprehensive because of the history Lakewood has, but I decided to to take the risk. When I got to the Quality Inn, the provider asked me to send a dick pic...I left. I've never been asked to send a dick pic in the 15 years I've been doing this, it caught me off guard...is that a normal thing? I just texted back that that screening was a little to extensive for me (no pun intended) and left. She texted back that she needed to make sure I wasn't a weirdo..well I'm not about to sit in my car in the parking lot of the hotel, whip out my dick and start sending pics of it...guess that makes me a weirdo? PM if you want to know who it was, she is advertising on BP

On 2/10/2017 at 2:09 PM, fishndude57 said:

CAF

crispy as f#@k; the state of being so absurdly baller that you surpass any level of baller that another baller may be
mike jones was the definition of CAF in 2004

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=CAF

You guys..We all need to be careful here...Northern Colorado is Never Different from any place of busting...If LE are given advice or tips about a "Problem" then they will find it in there best interested to take down the problem.It's up to US to put our skills to the test..Now I'm sorry but if your out looking for trouble(Meeting in areas that are not okay)(Meeting Someone in a public place) you are going to be watched... common sense and learning how to go with your gut is a big part of this industry.

What I don't understand is why come on here when clearly The OP was not screening,meeting Clients in a unsafe area,Getting Le vibes from gentleman trying to Trade for Jewelry! Hell yeah I would deserve to be Handed a pair of Cuffs too...Why make everyone scared when in reality ITS SOME OF THE LADIES NOT BEING CAREFUL.. Anywhere I go I screen screen screen and have low rate hagglers that's just when you have to block block block but never ever try and scare the Ones that Actually follow the rules to the name of this game.