50 shades darker

29 posts in this topic

Does anyone else find the preview for the movie erotic?💦💦💦 OMG... can't wait to see it👀

I'm definitely looking forward to it...  I can't believe how ho-hum I was about the first movie till I saw it !  Have you read the trilogy?  (Yes, there are THREE books...  so there will be a third movie installment... )

I saw 50 Shades of Gray in theaters on Valentine's Day and now I will be seeing Darker on V-Day with the same date!  If you see it in theaters be prepared for a theater full of frisky women sliding out of their seats for two hours.

Maybe this time we'll get some full frontal nudity from Christian. Fair is fair.

10 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

Does anyone else find the preview for the movie erotic?💦💦💦 OMG... can't wait to see it👀

I made the mistake of going with my 23 year old off spring for the first one. 

I am looking for a date for the second one....Bella

55 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

It's a date💦😈💦💋

1 hour ago, Melissa Sterling said:

11 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

It's a date💦😈💦💋

I'm willing to bet that the two of you will have a difficult time focusing on the movie since you both generate enough sexual energy all on your own. I'm hereby volunteering my services as your valet for the evening and am willing to provide transportation as necessary.

4 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

I'm willing to bet that the two of you will have a difficult time focusing on the movie since you both generate enough sexual energy all on your own. I'm hereby volunteering my services as your valet for the evening and am willing to provide transportation as necessary.

Lol... THAT WOULD BE A SEQUEL IN ITSELF💦💦💦💦💦

On 02/09/2017 at 9:37 AM, MrBigShot said:

Lol... THAT WOULD BE A SEQUEL IN ITSELF💦💦💦💦💦

Movie is done heading to fascinations to get some balls💦💦💦💦💦

49 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Send me pics:D

I sent you a pic💦💋

Am I the only one who thinks it is extremely hot when the ladies flirt with each other?

1 hour ago, Badboy said:

Am I the only one who thinks it is extremely hot when the ladies flirt with each other?

You are not the only one and we are only seeing the text.  How hot will it get when they are in the same room?

Edited by Volt Aire

19 minutes ago, Volt Aire said:

You are not the only one and we are only seeing the text.  How hot will it get when they are in the same room?

Should have seen us a hour ago💦💦💦💦😈

3 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

Should have seen us a hour ago💦💦💦💦😈

Something for me to aspire to 😇

Oh the debauchery!!!! could make the devil blush, oh wait, yeah he's blushin

54 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Oh the debauchery!!!! could make the devil blush, oh wait, yeah he's blushin

BLUSHING? More like he was rooting the  debauchery on !:P

I hate to admit it, but I found the 1st movie tame. So hope this on is naughtier!

Edited by rocketmanco901
Spelling

The first one was good, very good. So good, I couldn't believe all the thirteen'ish year old's around. I never considered myself a prude but, they made me uncomfortable.

On 02/11/2017 at 6:37 PM, rocketmanco901 said:

I hate to admit it, but I found the 1st movie tame. So hope this on is naughtier!

The second one was better....😈 especially with my date 💋💦

On 2/11/2017 at 6:37 PM, rocketmanco901 said:

It wasn't! Less sex, less kink, less nudity. Except we did get to see the top of Jamie Dornan's bush, still waiting for him to do full frontal. Oh yeah and no full frontal for her in the new flick either. I enjoyed it but not as much as the first, it was less sexy than I wanted it to be. Kim Bassinger is still beautiful and it made me giggle that she was cast, from young unbelievably beautiful submissive in 9 1/2 Weeks to Mrs. Robinson in 50 Shades. 

On 2/11/2017 at 0:01 AM, Bella Marie said:

I sent you a pic💦💋

I want the pic!

On Monday, February 13, 2017 at 8:45 AM, Lucy Kitten said:

It wasn't! Less sex, less kink, less nudity. Except we did get to see the top of Jamie Dornan's bush, still waiting for him to do full frontal. Oh yeah and no full frontal for her in the new flick either. I enjoyed it but not as much as the first, it was less sexy than I wanted it to be. Kim Bassinger is still beautiful and it made me giggle that she was cast, from young unbelievably beautiful submissive in 9 1/2 Weeks to Mrs. Robinson in 50 Shades. 

Guess I won't be picking up any new ideas for fun. I'll still go see it. 

9 minutes ago, rocketmanco901 said:

Guess I won't be picking up any new ideas for fun. I'll still go see it. 

There was one fun toy and a brief scene that didn't develop. I would still see it, I plan on seeing it again. There is a "kissing" scene that I particularly enjoyed.