AnthointheAM

Ok, pop quiz hotshot...

23 posts in this topic

Ok, time to attempt to lighten the mood.  This is supposed to be fun, so my attempt at stand-up comedy while sitting at my computer!

In the morning you enjoy a great and passionate session with one of your favorite YLs including everything you want including MSOG.  That night, the SO decides it is the night for the quasi-quarterly 2G freebie.  2G is the Get in and Get off, but since you pay for the house, she can't say Get out!  Speaking of paying, it's the most expensive freebie in the history of man!  But I digress.  Pop quiz hotshot: What do you do?

A.  Say "Gee honey, I had such a hard day, I am feeling really drained."

B.  Pretend to have a headache.

C.  Instinctively run to the bathroom and leave some cash by the sink.

D.  Hope to hell the little man is ready for another round but end up faking an orgasm.

E.  Enter your answer here.

E.    Give her a tongue lashing that she will never forget followed up by the best screw you can muster under the circumstances.  See if she will offer up 2G more often.

E. Man up and take care of business w/o complaint or excuse. 

30 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Write a review.

THAT is funny!

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Write a review.

I couldn't have said it any better

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Write a review.

Wait, one review or two?

Has to be two. Siri won't talk dirty to me so I need some light reading.

Review One- Was kissed passionately as I entered the door.  Laid down the donation and then it was on for the next hour, up, down, left, right, some kind of swirly thing, I think I got dizzy for a while, then she brought me back to life and we went at it again like two teenagers.

Review Two-  There was a pulse...  I think... still wondering... YMMV...

I am going with option "F".......I'm telling her I have been wanting her so bad for so long while she has been not putting out that I rubbed out two shots today just thinking about her and am tapped out. Then I'll suggest we go out for dinner and drinksand come home and "cuddle"....and hope we don't wait so long next time.  Kinda solves lots of problems all at once.

I'm such a Horndog I'd definitely give it my best shot (no pun intended).

11 hours ago, Laci French said:

Has to be two. Siri won't talk dirty to me so I need some light reading.

I have the same problem with Alexa at my place. With all of the providers named Alexa, it's a little ironic, don't ya think? 

20 hours ago, AnthointheAM said:

Review One- Was kissed passionately as I entered the door.  Laid down the donation and then it was on for the next hour, up, down, left, right, some kind of swirly thing, I think I got dizzy for a while, then she brought me back to life and we went at it again like two teenagers.

Review Two-  There was a pulse...  I think... still wondering... YMMV...

Would you recommend?? 

We need a filthy talking and non-judgmental Siri/Alexa app. 

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

Would you recommend?? 

We need a filthy talking and non-judgmental Siri/Alexa app. 

Is that one of those trick/trap questions where there is no right answer?  Ya know, like "does this make my butt look big?"

SiriLixya?  Trademark, you can't steal that!

Edited by AnthointheAM

On 2/8/2017 at 4:12 PM, Badboy said:

E.    Give her a tongue lashing that she will never forget followed up by the best screw you can muster under the circumstances.  See if she will offer up 2G more often.

2 G ?... wow...lucky man !

See if you can schedule it for the morning and ask if it includes MSOG.:D:D:D

hold her ankles next to her head and go deep, hit that thing in there whatever its called you know the end of the line little hole thing, yeah, hit that sucker a few times and get her shaking like San Andreas, then when you don't leave much but a drop of goo in there because you already popped off a few times in the young hottie she won't care, you can just say yeah my timing was off. Works for me.

On 2/8/2017 at 4:07 PM, AnthointheAM said:

Ok, time to attempt to lighten the mood.  This is supposed to be fun, so my attempt at stand-up comedy while sitting at my computer!

In the morning you enjoy a great and passionate session with one of your favorite YLs including everything you want including MSOG.  That night, the SO decides it is the night for the quasi-quarterly 2G freebie.  2G is the Get in and Get off, but since you pay for the house, she can't say Get out!  Speaking of paying, it's the most expensive freebie in the history of man!  But I digress.  Pop quiz hotshot: What do you do?

A.  Say "Gee honey, I had such a hard day, I am feeling really drained."

B.  Pretend to have a headache.

C.  Instinctively run to the bathroom and leave some cash by the sink.

D.  Hope to hell the little man is ready for another round but end up faking an orgasm.

E.  Enter your answer here.

I'd have to say your GF and I had a great afternoon....But I still have a lot of gas in the tank for you as well!!

This has happened to me more than a few times!

God bless bi and not jealous women!

I'd be thinking...two women in one day? I'm on a roll!