Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PieluvinTexan

Question for the fellas.....

45 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, tide32.5 said:

You pay for sex.:( I'm only getting time and companionship.:( Where am i going wrong. Got to read the adds better.:mad:

Yeah that is what i would tell LE but i thought we could be honest and blunt in forum. Guess i am too much of both at times. Lol

1 hour ago, MrBigShot said:

I see. By taking my comment about "nitpicking photos" out of context you put words in my mouth that appearance and body type do not matter. Did you even read my post? I didn't say that appearance and body type do not matter.

Out of context? I quoted your entire post. Then i pointed you to the last sentence specifically. So ...... what did you mean??

As I'm totally Prince Charming myself, 60 in May, 5'6" tall, bald, fucking blind without my specs, no tats or piercings, and believe that even ladies that use perhaps older pics are actually people too...18-80 Blind, Crippled or Crazy, If They Can't Walk I'll Drag Em...Applies. As long as they're clean, and respect themselves. All that being said, I have yet to have had a truly bad experience. Yes I've met gals that definitely varied from what their ad stated, usually that's what happens as we age. The one's that advert 28yrs old when they're actually 42, those gotta figure into mix too. I really really do my due diligence when I make a choice, and it hasn't failed me yet.

Edited by fishndude57
Typo

28 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Out of context? I quoted your entire post. Then i pointed you to the last sentence specifically. So ...... what did you mean??

I cannot argue an opposing position to yours based on a false premise you made. Since I didn't say that body type and appearance do not matter (and don't believe that strawman argument) I'm unable to continue to present an opposing viewpoint to yours. When we disagree on an issue, then I'd be happy to argue my opposing point of view.

In this case, since I didn't say what you're proposing I said, it's pointless to continue to carry on this charade that we disagree on whether or not body type and appearance don't matter.

2 hours ago, H2Opieluver said:

Lucy, you would be surprised at what some providers try and claim on their stats. I have a couple of ladies in my life that are about 5'4 and 145 lbs. so I know what that is supposed to look like. If I schedule with someone who claims to be 5'4" and 145 lbs then they better be pretty darn closed to what I know to be that size or i consider it to be bait and switch. 

I do agree with one poster who said 10 lbs or so probably won't matter a whole lot to me. If it's much more than that then I'm not a happy camper!

I'm not surprised, posting actual stats has always kind of been pointless. Ladies can post all the stats they want pictures will always be the best indicator. There are so many tells in a ladies pics that give you real clues as to the body shape you're getting into.

4 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

This is why I say dudes are horrible judges of weight and bodies. No woman in her right mind would lie about 50lbs. Sure some have used totally fake pictures but if you get the girl in the picture and assume she's 30-40lbs heavier then I question your perception. I'm not saying all guys are blind or that no women lie about their weight but as a woman and knowing how women tend to obsess over weight I am just saying that a 30-50lb variance is huge. That's the before and after picture of Weight Watchers.

Lol agreed 

OP... I've found that pictures more often than not do no justice in real life, i.e., been more lovely in person.  There have been inaccurate pics a couple times to the point of questioning, but "body type" was not significantly off to be a turn off and make a quick exit.  Perhaps I've only gotten lucky, or perhaps it's over-analyzing reviews, checking TinEye, Google, avoiding BP-only, etc.  The under 20-something's with TGTBT pictures and mixed reviews I've just never partaken, but the few of those very YL's I have tried *with great reviews* turned out to essentially be 3G experiences.  I prefer just as much mental stimulation (conversation) as visual and just not willing to spend on a YOLO potentially iffy session with a YL (unless my situation is dire) who fits my profile of likely not being able to articulate reasons for a stance on any beliefs.  Call me cynical, but maturity trumps looks every time at my tender young age.  ;-)

8 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

I'm not surprised, posting actual stats has always kind of been pointless. Ladies can post all the stats they want pictures will always be the best indicator. There are so many tells in a ladies pics that give you real clues as to the body shape you're getting into.

I had one instance where the pictures told a different height story than real life, like a half-foot difference.  She looked mid 5'-something in her pics (things in the background as reference) but was at or under 5' when we met.  !!  Checking the listed stats afterwards, posted 5' 1" plain as day.  I was not the only one to notice, it was in a couple of reviews too (I had ignored it).  So believe it or not, pictures can "lie".

But I had a fantastic time anyway, the body type was Right On.

11 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

As I'm totally Prince Charming myself, 60 in May, 5'6" tall, bald, fucking blind without my specs, no tats or piercings, and believe that even ladies that use perhaps older pics are actually people too...18-80 Blind, Crippled or Crazy, If They Can't Walk I'll Drag Em...Applies.

Just remember to drag 'em by their hair.  If you drag 'em by their feet, you'll fill it up with sand.  ;-)

This string really calls up many interesting questions and all of them point to the reason why this hobby is so much more interesting than chess or golf or even fishing.  The question of attractiveness is the very bedrock of our modern, oversaturated marketing culture.  Anyone selling anything wants to present what they believe to be the best emotive catch for their product.  I look at those shiny cars with beautiful men and women in front of them and then I look at my mud splattered car that no longer resembles that object of beauty I saw in the showroom and I know the fantasy is not always the reality.  Yes those bananas on TV look much more perfect that the ones sitting in my fruit bowl after a few days.  We like to euphemistically call this a fantasy hobby, fantasy reviews, fantasy discussions, fantasy, marvelous, websites that some of the ladies have designed to create a fantasy for us.  Unfortunately for many men, we have these imbedded fantasies about what beauty is and if in our delectable hobby, which is based so much on the mystery and excitement about what is behind the green door, we perceive imperfections from that perfect Chiquita Banana ad, we feel  somehow shortchanged.   I've been around for a number of years and yes, I do my research, that's part of the fun of the fantasy, but sometimes, the person who walks through the door is not the spitting replica of the Chiquita Banana.  I learned early on to go  forward with the experience and with the single exception of one lady who had substance abuse problems, I've always found a way to connect and have a lovely time.   Sometimes, the ladies who don't conform to the Chiquita Banana image have more creativity, compassion and sexuality than the ones who think they are on the runway for Ms.  Universe.  After many years in the hobby, I have never ended a session feeling like the fee exchanged would have better been spent on a good bottle of scotch.  Women are beautiful and when you get down to that skin to skin connection, it's as close to heaven as we get in this plane.

time4fun

I have yet to be disappointed with any of the Lovely Ladies of TOB in the fantasy looks category. I can honestly say that the providers I've seen are in the 9-10 range..just beautiful women who I would never have a chance of even spending 10 minutes with outside of the Hobby (since I look like Gomer Pyle and John C Reilly had a lovechild). I may also add that equally as impressive as their looks are their beautiful minds. Almost all are interested in stimulating conversation on multiple topics and the sessions seem to fly by in an instant.

We are very spoiled in the multitude of drop-dead gorgeous providers from which we have to choose here and I, for one, am extremely grateful.

On 2/7/2017 at 11:26 PM, H2Opieluver said:

How many times have you shown up for an appt. to find that the lady hasn't accurately stated her stats ( specifically her weight). How did you handle the situation? Has it ever been so far off that you backed out and left.

I know personally there has been a few times where the lady was heavier than her ad stated. I've always gone through with the appt. out of courtesy to her ( not exactly sure why since she lied) for her time, but each time have felt a little ripped off. I can only imagine these ladies aren't concerned about repeat clientele, only the one visit and done kind of ladies.

to answer your question (although this thread did get hijacked as some do.)  I too have been in that situation several times.  I have always been polite and kept the appointment as I just don't have the personality to say sorry and leave. I Just never repeat the visit and chalk it up to lesson learned.

I have learned and still learning, how to interpret photos with the various positions and what is covered and what is not.  We all have types that turn us on.  Some like tall, some skinny, some small and some not so.  Some young and some like older ladies.  Yes also a lot of us who have been around for awhile go for the personality but it is the looks that drive most of us to choose one lady over the other if they both have what you are looking for.

Sorry no easy answer to help you or me from having more of these experiences.

How many times have you shown up for an appt. to find that the lady hasn't accurately stated her stats ( specifically her weight). How did you handle the situation? Has it ever been so far off that you backed out and left.

I know personally there has been a few times where the lady was heavier than her ad stated. I've always gone through with the appt. out of courtesy to her ( not exactly sure why since she lied) for her time, but each time have felt a little ripped off. I can only imagine these ladies aren't concerned about repeat clientele, only the one visit and done kind of ladies.

Years ago, I made an appt with a YL based on her pictures.  When I showed up, she was actually much thinner than her pics.  Interesting situation, and being a dumbass, I mentioned it, and immediately knew I made a bad.  She offered to cancel but I soldiered thru the appt (heh, heh).  One of the best sessions ever.  Turns out she was the subject of her weight on TOB where she was vilified for it (go figure).

An equal opportunity employer ;), the provider should be honest about her weight and appearance in the ad. Think about it, she posts a misleading pic, you show up, don't like what you see and rightfully bale on a bill of goods. Meanwhile the guy who preferred a BBW passed on what would have been a match. 

Some of the best raunchyest nastyest sex has been with a provider who may have stretched the pics a little. To me her face is the most important thing, I can overlook alot for a pretty face. Nothing like a set of beautiful eyes looking up at me just as im shooting out a set of sperm ropes in her mouth