Does anyone else have this problem????

75 posts in this topic

On Tuesday, February 07, 2017 at 6:02 PM, Bella Marie said:

Ok... so inquirying mind like myself want to know..... when is enough, enough? I have to admit it.... I'm a nymph.... I think about it all day long and want it all day long..... can't imagine not having it daily....if I don't I get very irritable and evil.... anyone else like this?

The older I get the more intense it gets!  And I mean by the week.

On 3/10/2017 at 5:23 PM, AnaBeau said:

I've kinda noticed that myself🤔💦💦💦👅❤👍

2 hours ago, Womanlover-3464 said:

+ 1

Yup....DR told me my hormones were off balance.... I'm like which ones?..... she said I have too much testosterone.... I'm like and that needs to be fixed?!.... NO THANKS..." Now bend over and let me show you why this is a good thing" is what I should have said to her 😈😂😈👍👅💦 

6 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

Yup....DR told me my hormones were off balance.... I'm like which ones?..... she said I have too much testosterone.... I'm like and that needs to be fixed?!.... NO THANKS..." Now bend over and let me show you why this is a good thing" is what I should have said to her 😈😂😈👍👅💦 

We have a saying from back in Texas "If it ain't broke don't fix it". 

20 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

Nothin wrong with you. Enjoy all of life! I was just with a gal who I hadn't seen for awhile. Had forgot her warm touch, her intellect, her sensuality. We both had a wonderful time. How good is that?

On 2/7/2017 at 6:46 PM, Bella Marie said:

Welll..... being of the bi nature I have to agree... just today I totally showed my breasts to my waxing lady and let her feel them😂😂😂😂😎

You need to meet my wife...

On 2/23/2017 at 3:04 PM, NoCoDiscreet said:

daily would make me the happiest man alive.  Hell, I'd take weekly or even semi-monthly at this point.

p.s. don't get married

Ha!  13 months without for me now... I'd settle for quarterly at this point!! :P

My ex gf was like that. We would have weekend lockdowns once a month. We would buy all the food and drinks we needed and prep for the weekend and we would not come out of the bedroom unless it was to eat.  It was so awesome sharing and doing each others fetishes and pleasures..

On 3/12/2017 at 7:40 PM, Bella Marie said:

I've kinda noticed that myself🤔💦💦💦👅❤👍

I cannot wait to find out for myself . . .

Bella - it's so much worse having that feeling as a guy.  I thought the feeling would decline as I got older (they say sexual peak for men is in their 20's) but it's only gotten worse.  Women have an easier time getting laid whenever they want.  Men have to put in a good amount of effort.  And no one please mention the advantage of having a significant-other to help with that.  I'm divorced because sex with the SAME person gets boring after time, no matter how good the sex is.  Sometimes I really wish I could be bi but can't get over the not-being-attracted-to-guys-and-cocks thing.  Being bi would make getting laid a lot easier . . .

On 3/10/2017 at 5:23 PM, AnaBeau said:

Maybe a trip to east of Parker is in order or maybe more furniture refinishing?

On 3/26/2017 at 11:26 PM, sparkey600 said:

You need to meet my wife...

TOTALLY DOWN😈

4 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

TOTALLY DOWN😈

And you will, all in good time.

Thanks Sweetie!

all the time.. that is an understatement..... so much beauty out there to behold with ones eyes, if only my hands could get in as much beholding.... ;-)