Does anyone else have this problem????

75 posts in this topic

On 02/07/2017 at 6:46 PM, Bella Marie said:

Welll..... being of the bi nature I have to agree... just today I totally showed my breasts to my waxing lady and let her feel them😂😂😂😂😎

I'm actually  pansexual 💕💋💕

I have got to get over to your neighborhood for lunch very soon! 😋💡

On Tuesday, February 07, 2017 at 6:02 PM, Bella Marie said:

Ok... so inquirying mind like myself want to know..... when is enough, enough? I have to admit it.... I'm a nymph.... I think about it all day long and want it all day long..... can't imagine not having it daily....if I don't I get very irritable and evil.... anyone else like this?

Yes. I check the boards multiple times a day to see who's available. 

On 2/7/2017 at 6:02 PM, Bella Marie said:

Ok... so inquirying mind like myself want to know..... when is enough, enough? I have to admit it.... I'm a nymph.... I think about it all day long and want it all day long..... can't imagine not having it daily....if I don't I get very irritable and evil.... anyone else like this?

daily would make me the happiest man alive.  Hell, I'd take weekly or even semi-monthly at this point.

p.s. don't get married

1 hour ago, rocketmanco901 said:

Yes. I check the boards multiple times a day to see who's available. 

Do you ever find what you want?

17 minutes ago, NoCoDiscreet said:

daily would make me the happiest man alive.  Hell, I'd take weekly or even semi-monthly at this point.

p.s. don't get married

TOTALLY AGREE, unless you have a great own minded partner😚💘😚

2 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

TOTALLY AGREE, unless you have a great own minded partner😚💘😚

Unfortunately that doesn't happen nearly often enough, or else I'm sure the nightly news would be a lot happier.

Do you ever find what you want?

I'd have to win the lottery so I'd have time and funds to have daily fun. 

I definitely have this "problem". Which makes the discovery of this world even more titillating! I can't wait to explore my sexuality!

5 hours ago, rocketmanco901 said:

yup... I agree.... I would be broke quick thought .... :)

5 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Unfortunately that doesn't happen nearly often enough, or else I'm sure the nightly news would be a lot happier.

yeah.... it works both ways though.... I am very open minded... but always seem to attract men that can't handle my sexuality... :(

9 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

yeah.... it works both ways though.... I am very open minded... but always seem to attract men that can't handle my sexuality... :(

You know, that's a great reason why I love it when so many of the girls will talk here in conversation, it will give the guys a better idea of what they're getting into, and what they can handle.  No one likes a really bad mismatch...

I think certain men can handle a sexy woman's sexuality that can take over (especially yours).  He has to be a strong man that wants sex just as badly as you.  One that can please you daily and then be pleased, as well as please your mind.  However it is either a friend that will help you with this, otherwise a monthly friend might get to be to expensive for  them in this industry.

On 2/24/2017 at 8:43 AM, saguache said:

I think certain men can handle a sexy woman's sexuality that can take over (especially yours).  He has to be a strong man that wants sex just as badly as you.  One that can please you daily and then be pleased, as well as please your mind.  However it is either a friend that will help you with this, otherwise a monthly friend might get to be to expensive for  them in this industry.

Very true... unless that friend is misleading and hurts someone....

I want the woman teaching me Irish to kiss me slowly. I want her breath on my lips and I want her to bite me. I want it deep and hard. I want her to draw blood. 

Guess I'm just too old fashioned and heterosexual for this crowd.

On 2/7/2017 at 6:46 PM, Bella Marie said:

Welll..... being of the bi nature I have to agree... just today I totally showed my breasts to my waxing lady and let her feel them😂😂😂😂😎

I showed my breasts to the waxing lady too... but I didn't have an appt, it was a woman only spa, so it ramped up quickly.  I think the episode of Cops I am on airs next week.

5 hours ago, Unclehazard91 said:

I showed my breasts to the waxing lady too... but I didn't have an appt, it was a woman only spa, so it ramped up quickly.  I think the episode of Cops I am on airs next week.

I would have loved to have seen it😂😂😂

On 2/8/2017 at 8:57 AM, Dial Soap Boy said:

Thank you for your honesty.  (but let's not make it sound like something that needs to be fixed, just tended to)    :lol:

ABSOLUTELY 💋

On 2/23/2017 at 5:46 PM, rocketmanco901 said:

You don't need to win the lottery👄 

8 hours ago, Vassago said:

I want the woman teaching me Irish to kiss me slowly. I want her breath on my lips and I want her to bite me. I want it deep and hard. I want her to draw blood. 

Guess I'm just too old fashioned and heterosexual for this crowd.

Really!?! Biting and blood are old-fashioned and heterosexual?!? I always thought they were vampirish and satanic. :confused:

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

Really!?! Biting and blood are old-fashioned and heterosexual?!? I always thought they were vampirish and satanic. :confused:

On 2/22/2017 at 11:08 PM, cowboy said:

I wake up with a hard on and am prone to falling head over heels in lust hourly.. the urge can be overwhelming when you happen to work in an environment surrounded by beautiful women and being in a position of power is seductive not only to tge seductee, but to the seducer (aka me!) as well.. restraint is a constant challenge with such fantasy-rich opportunities.. the comedian Patrice (RIP) said it best.. working in close proximity to beautiful women is like a bear forced to work in a circus run by salmon!!

I love that analogy 💗

Having that PROBLEM AGAIN..... throbbing and no one to share with😣😲😈👅💦

Having that PROBLEM AGAIN..... throbbing and no one to share with😣😲😈👅💦

Post an ad the men will flock you sexy lady!

15 minutes ago, Laci French said:

That is what she already did throughout the thread lol. 😎

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

Not really....😐

Fortunately I only get that throbbing feeling on days ending in the letter "y".. *sigh* if only I knew of someone sympathetic to my plight, someone of the female persuasion who could match my sexual energy.. LOL.. just spinnin' a Forum yarn.. 

On 3/1/2017 at 7:58 PM, cowboy said:

Fortunately I only get that throbbing feeling on days ending in the letter "y".. *sigh* if only I knew of someone sympathetic to my plight, someone of the female persuasion who could match my sexual energy.. LOL.. just spinnin' a Forum yarn.. 

I'm always ready... I relate with the Y... LOL

Hey Bella, right there with you in getting enough, it's a great problem to have, maybe we can get together sometime and help each other out, later!