bomberodelbronx

Blacklisting?

120 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, bluesbroker said:

The post above was previously edited by a moderator because it: "intended to antagonize or produce harm". How is what's left not considered hostile and intimidating? The OP has made awkwardly familiar remarks to one woman in this thread and then verbally abused another while implying he'll attempt to schedule appointments by deliberately concealing his TOB associations. How is a woman supposed to screen for this client when he publicly states "you won't see me coming"? If I'm a provider on TOB, I'm now thinking every first time client has the potential to be this guy. It's unsettling to think TOB would allow this menacing talk towards women in a high risk business. 

I made a comment about her looks and the anonymous nature of our existence on this forum in response to her sarcasm. Taken out of context, anything can be menacing.

10 minutes ago, bomberodelbronx said:

I made a comment about her looks and the anonymous nature of our existence on this forum in response to her sarcasm. Taken out of context, anything can be menacing.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL You insulted, you called out details of correspondence with others. You were menacing, you were subtly threatening and WE took it out of context? Please enlighten us all on the intended context of your hot garbage?

I acknowledge you ladies operate in a dangerous profession, that my post was disconcerting and regret any insult. For what it's worth, I won't be lurking in any bushes, not even Laci's. ;)

Now, as "Admiral" said, AMF!

2 minutes ago, bomberodelbronx said:

Nothing taken out of context, I quoted your entire post...except what the moderator redacted which made it even more disturbing. I read it before it was edited.

Bomber, you've said some fucked up things in this thread. I don't think that was your intention when you started and I don't think you're intentionally trolling, but here we are. My sincere advice: apologize like the gentleman you claim to be and lay low. You may be more charming than that Arnold on Green Acres, but you've said and done things that, while apparently within TOB's standard for women's safety, are way outside the boundaries of discretion, trust and civility. 

1 hour ago, bomberodelbronx said:

I acknowledge you ladies operate in a dangerous profession, that my post was disconcerting and regret any insult. For what it's worth, I won't be lurking in any bushes, not even Laci's. ;)

Now, as "Admiral" said, AMF!

Ok, I feel so reassured now. :rolleyes:

the belly a beast a whip and my blood

out of all of this tumultuous shit i have learned their are 2 edges to justice.

sometimes the sword has to be thrust right into the throat.

sometimes it's better to take three steps back into the shadows and watch while the beast tears its own guts apart.

then there is a third edge that no one sees.

sometimes this beautiful creature, when she appears, asks of a servant, a thing that most will not do

not because they are incapable, but because they are blind.

so servant as he is, he sits in his den and flails his back

as the skin breaks open and the crimson seeps forth, 1 time from 39, a black smoke will be born from the blood,

tiny tendrils, this justice that.

it shall slither to the ceiling and pool up in an inky black.

in this pain i cry to the rooftops, 'they do not believe, these, of the earth. i shall take them one by one

until 39 i meet, for hell is where i go to eat,

without a thing to call gold, nor diamonds nor glory,

just my 39

eternal infernal servants.'

the 39 that matter. the 39 that equal breath.

'yes, my son', the inky whispers back, I only need but a name.

what’s fucked up is i’m a human medium and the shards misfire so occasionally i come across collateral damage.

hopefully now we all have an illustration of what creepy really means

sigh, you out of state women. come and rescue me.

On 2/11/2017 at 7:20 PM, bluesbroker said:

Nothing taken out of context, I quoted your entire post...except what the moderator redacted which made it even more disturbing. I read it before it was edited.

Bomber, you've said some fucked up things in this thread. I don't think that was your intention when you started and I don't think you're intentionally trolling, but here we are. My sincere advice: apologize like the gentleman you claim to be and lay low. You may be more charming than that Arnold on Green Acres, but you've said and done things that, while apparently within TOB's standard for women's safety, are way outside the boundaries of discretion, trust and civility. 

If I wanted your opinion I'd give it to you, then wipe it off my zipper.

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:33 AM, Admiral C said:

Bombed, at this point I think everyone knows you. You started this thread asking if anyone could "help a newbie out." Later you proved that you were being untruthful about being a newbie by bragging about having your handle for a couple of years and having seen many ladies. When people responded to your original post in ways you did not want, you came back insulting, flaming, angry.  You attempted to get the ladies location from a back channel PM, which is inappropriate from any perspective...except yours. You make ridiculous "warnings" not to use a "copyrighted image that you paid to use".....impossible to enforce nationally, much less INTERnationally , even in the highly unlikely event that it is true. You say you are actually this great guy, but your actions here invalidate that claim, or in the very BEST case scenario for you show that you fully realize your comments here are bullshit. Everyone knows you quite well. You are the standard, run of the mill, attention seeking troll you can find 24\7, 365 in every board of any kind and any discussion. You are not about meeting ladies, you get your enjoyment attempting to interfere with others enjoyment, or get under their skin. That makes you little yappy dogs feel more big and important. You are perhaps moderately amusing to the popcorn club, slightly creepy to a girl or ten, but mostly just a snoozefest. Even by troll standards you have not brought anything remotely new.

Don't feed the Trolls. They bore easily and will move on to the next easily offended site once this one no longer is fun for their jollies

On 2/8/2017 at 2:20 PM, Lucy Kitten said:

What deal do we both know? Did we ever actually meet? You know what's really creepy? Offering up details about me when I don't know who the fuck you are. And it does seem that your reading comprehension is whack because I lost my cookies because some stranger made something public without ever trying to rectify it privately. Kinda like you just did.

I save all my texts. I have canceled on three people because of hot water issues. I live in an old building it happens. So are you the regular that happened to or the guy I had to cancel on in December 2015? That rescheduled about a week later? Are you that guy? I got receipts, I'll send screenshots. I'm really not paranoid but are you that guy and should I be concerned because you act like a fucknut? Or are you the guy from literally years ago, that was kinda flaky and never actually came through?

Tell me who you are and maybe then we can both "know the deal". But until then keep your creepy, bully like, stalker like comments to yourself.

He will never divulge this, ever.

Sweetie, I understand your frustration, but people like this do NOT deserve your response. All of us know the kind of person you are and we appreciate you for the gentle soul and the nice person you are.

All I can say is WOW.  To the OP why are you mad? You made the choice to post this so why get defensive and lash out because there's no WK coming to the rescue. Asking up front if a provider is in a hotel or a private incall is one thing. Most will answer that question simple enough. When you start wanting exact location and details that's a game changer. To be sending out pm's to other male members for the information is a line you shouldn't cross.

For the other members mentioned by the OP that have given him information on ladies. That is not your place at all to be doing. You don't know this person and you surely wouldn't want your information handed out randomly.

As a provider who knows first hand about your RW information being handed out and what it can do and cause in your life. I can personally say it's the worst feeling in the world. I truly wish that on no one else. That believe it or not includes the persons who did it to me.

Actually just tossing it out there because after all it's nothing new. Is anyone 100% sure that the OP is even a male.

Edited by Crystal West

1 hour ago, Crystal West said:

All I can say is WOW.  To the OP why are you mad? You made the choice to post this so why get defensive and lash out because there's no WK coming to the rescue. Asking up front if a provider is in a hotel or a private incall is one thing. Most will answer that question simple enough. When you start wanting exact location and details that's a game changer. To be sending out pm's to other male members for the information is a line you shouldn't cross.

For the other members mentioned by the OP that have given him information on ladies. That is not your place at all to be doing. You don't know this person and you surely wouldn't want your information handed out randomly.

As a provider who knows first hand about your RW information being handed out and what it can do and cause in your life. I can personally say it's the worst feeling in the world. I truly wish that on no one else. That believe it or not includes the persons who did it to me.

Actually just tossing it out there because after all it's nothing new. Is anyone 100% sure that the OP is even a male.

Or maybe a jaded SO or client.  Please just think before asking for and freely giving out information about people to people you don't know. Even then in this lifestyle it just shouldn't be done at all.

(Sorry posting from my phone sometime it is the boss)

Edited by Crystal West

On 2/19/2017 at 10:03 AM, Tish Thique said:

WOW! This guy is a provider's worst nightmare. 

To know me is to happily take my money

Maybe he ran out of his meds before he signed on to the board today.  It's annoying when this board resembles a social media troll fest and the armchair warriors need to editorialize their way out of point of view no one else agrees with rather than seek or give advice etc.  " Ma, fix me a hot pocket!  I'm busy flexing on the interweb!"

Flipping off a whole audience seems like an empty and lonely gesture.  I hope you find what you need dude... but can't imagine you'll find it here.

23 minutes ago, Unclehazard91 said:

Maybe he ran out of his meds before he signed on to the board today.  It's annoying when this board resembles a social media troll fest and the armchair warriors need to editorialize their way out of point of view no one else agrees with rather than seek or give advice etc.  " Ma, fix me a hot pocket!  I'm busy flexing on the interweb!"

Flipping off a whole audience seems like an empty and lonely gesture.  I hope you find what you need dude... but can't imagine you'll find it here.

Out of thumbs up so here you go doll🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒💋

There are signs in our National Parks that say "Do Not Feed Wildlife" because they become dependent on people and no longer fend for themselves if they are fed by people.

Trolls operate in much the same manner; only their food is opposition to their inflammatory posts. By responding, we're only contributing to a Troll's jollies.

20 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

Out of thumbs up so here you go doll🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒💋

Thanks Kitten.  happy fat tuesday!

14 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

There are signs in our National Parks that say "Do Not Feed Wildlife" because they become dependent on people and no longer fend for themselves if they are fed by people.

Trolls operate in much the same manner; only their food is opposition to their inflammatory posts. By responding, we're only contributing to a Troll's jollies.

🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒💗

13 minutes ago, Unclehazard91 said:

Thanks Kitten.  happy fat tuesday!

you  as well doll💋

On 02/11/2017 at 7:20 PM, bluesbroker said:

Keep manhatten just give me the countryside

On 02/10/2017 at 1:45 PM, TheOlderGentleman said:

...so when the guy asks if your incall is a hotel, and demands to know before he'll book, you'll know it's the SO INCREDIBLY SMART AND UNDER THE RADAR bomberodelbronx, GENIUS.

Super Genius.jpg

I resemble that remark...

I hear the Ritz Carlton in Moscow hosts waterworks...  its a classy place.

22 hours ago, Unclehazard91 said:

Though you're not the first to assert some sort of aggression on my part, there has been no flexing in this thread, at least not from me. Truth is, with the exception of one truly gorgeous provider that entered my inbox with words of comfort and understanding, medicinal enough for me, not a one understood, in fact barely read the OP. "Contributing" idiocy such as yours in search of adoration from the truly empty and lonely from some unreachable hole in the wall is what I call flexing.

Unclehazard91...is that your birth year? If so, I've got children older than you, child. No wonder your point of reference is a mom serving needs. Off the tit longer than you've been alive, I doubt there's much you can teach me so, you know what to do.

Edited by bomberodelbronx

21 hours ago, MrBigShot said:

Damn, dude. Haven't you picked up on the fact that no one seems to give a fuck about your troll sightings? Just. Stop.

9 minutes ago, bomberodelbronx said:

Damn, dude. Haven't you picked up on the fact that no one seems to give a fuck about your troll sightings? Just. Stop.

You've managed to stir up a lot of people here with your vitriol. I'm sure you must be so proud of yourself right now at your accomplishment.

Youre still here?  Have great wednesday.

29 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

You've managed to stir up a lot of people here with your vitriol. I'm sure you must be so proud of yourself right now at your accomplishment.

Trolls don't take pride in anything. They troll because they always feel angry, hurt, and unjustly treated. Some set of circumstances in their lives make them feel this way. Trolling is a form of self medication. They seek to transfer some of their constant pain, anger, injustice to others with attacks from afar. In reality they should illicit no emotional response from anyone, except perhaps pity....but that is worked against because they are obnoxious. Trolls cannot be avoided and certainly not feeding them is good policy, but let me suggest a self test.  If reading troll droppings causes you any emotion...don't post...follow the don't feed principle.  If you are not emotionally effected and choose to post, try to rremember two things.  First, you cannot upset, hurt, or anger a troll. They feel upset, hurt, and angry to capacity all the time already and all you can do is help them unload some of it. Second, TRY to remember they are damaged people who's lives, with luck, may change someday and who will then cease to troll. If you must "feel" anything towards them, let it turn to pity, despite the obnoxiousness.

2 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

Trolls don't take pride in anything. They troll because they always feel angry, hurt, and unjustly treated. Some set of circumstances in their lives make them feel this way. Trolling is a form of self medication. They seek to transfer some of their constant pain, anger, injustice to others with attacks from afar. In reality they should illicit no emotional response from anyone, except perhaps pity....but that is worked against because they are obnoxious. Trolls cannot be avoided and certainly not feeding them is good policy, but let me suggest a self test.  If reading troll droppings causes you any emotion...don't post...follow the don't feed principle.  If you are not emotionally effected and choose to post, try to rremember two things.  First, you cannot upset, hurt, or anger a troll. They feel upset, hurt, and angry to capacity all the time already and all you can do is help them unload some of it. Second, TRY to remember they are damaged people who's lives, with luck, may change someday and who will then cease to troll. If you must "feel" anything towards them, let it turn to pity, despite the obnoxiousness.

Very well said, Sir. Thank you for the explanation.

I'm not at the "pity" stage right now, it's more disgust than anything. You're right, I know better than to respond to a Troll. Just a lapse on my part.

8 hours ago, Admiral C said:

Got any references for that pseudo scientific psycho babble?