bomberodelbronx

Blacklisting?

120 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

And the antecedent of "this dude" is?

Since you quoted me it could be me, but I think I'm more likely "dumbass" since I used my handle when I saw you. 

Have to be careful with pronouns & references; can't keep the players straight w/o a program. 😙 

Programs! Programs!

Git ya programs rit'cheer!

Players stats 'n photos. Box scores.

Programs! Programs!

Please, pass the pop corn.

She's talking at me

Popcorn? I dunno....I think goldfish crackers,  animal cookies, and a sippy cup of apple juice is more appropriate for this conversation.

4 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

And the antecedent of "this dude" is?

Since you quoted me it could be me, but I think I'm more likely "dumbass" since I used my handle when I saw you. 

Have to be careful with pronouns & references; can't keep the players straight w/o a program. 😙 

Programs! Programs!

Git ya programs rit'cheer!

Players stats 'n photos. Box scores.

Programs! Programs!

Please, pass the pop corn.

Sorry you can't follow a thread. Keep your condescending lessons and your popcorn to yourself. Did you really forget the flaming asshole that is the OP? Or do you have to give lessons in grammar because you can't keep up?

Your one of those that's already called me out in a thread by name so you obviously don't understand the discomfort when people try to say thing about you and you didn't ask for it or invite it. I can tell you it's really shitty and the OP did it to me as well. So enjoy your popcorn while people (me) actually have real discomfort and would really rather not have been involved but the little prick OP had to call me out by name. So your little entertaining drama show is my personal hell but it doesn't surprise me in the least that you would enjoy it.

[snip] I do not see how the OP is allowed to NAME someone and get away with it...

Edited by Kaduk
moderator complaint use the PM for contact....

4 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

[snip] I do not see how the OP is allowed to NAME someone and get away with it...

Who did he name? For all the demonization of eccie spouted here, we sure look like we're falling right down that same rabbit hole. 

Eh, fuck it. I've got vodka and the moon is full.

On 2/8/2017 at 0:08 PM, bomberodelbronx said:

Wow. I expected a tough crowd, but certainly not this level of group think. With all the lack of "professionalism", "respect for the ladies", paranoia, lack of reading comprehension skills one would think it's high school. 

Look, we will each see the same thing differently, through our own lens. Once again, I told the woman no as soon as I found out it was a room, after which she tried to assure me it was a nice place. Did anyone read that? Of course not. Why am I a creep for needing to know what that meant? Couldn't she have been the one to "move on"? 

I, like some of you providers, recognize I'm in sales. Unlike you jaded, bitter ones with daddy issues, that means realizing it will do me no good to make those whose business I need to survive grovel because, people do business with those they like.

Some of you "dudes" with enough worship reviews to have floated the deficit, "she's this, she's that, she's everything", bringing "Vino", and crap...heads way up their provider's rears, are a disgrace. I mean, I am all for treating a woman, all women with respect but, it's a two way street and, you shouldn't get it twisted, despite delusions of being some sort of casanova, when all is said and done you're nothing but a light bill, car note rent/mortgage payment so, give me a break and man up. 

Lucy...paranoia? Really? Did I not see you lose cookies because someone issued you a public apology?! Wondering, "We're (sic) they dangerous? Did they have stalker tendencies? Do they remember my location?" But, I'm paranoid? Yeah, oookay. And, you stood me up once, texting that your hot water was off while on my way. I could have assumed you "do that all the time" but chocked it up to stuff happens instead. I'm sure you'll come up with some form of neurosis to make it about me but, you and I both know the deal.

I understand it is a risky business, we all do. However, I am the customer, not the other way around. So when you pussy whooped so and so's start acting more like men than yarn come holler at me.

OlderGentleman - I never mentioned a provider so, see image. There's a special place in hell for snitches. 

I know many, some in my inbox now, that understand exactly where I'm coming from, who understand and relate, don't have a problem addressing my needs, including needing to know what I need to know to pay my money. My money. As for the rest of you haters and well, let me be respectful... :)

AdobeStock_119918073_WM.jpeg

Oh my, oh myyyy think you need a reality nudge. How dare anyone bring up "the way we were raised" "daddy issues"? What tree did you fall from? The majority of all the clients from TOB do not speak your language. Laci is right! You are very scary.👎👎👎👎

I thought this thread would die, so I didnt chime in initially. But lets go back to the particular service Mr KnowItAll was looking for in the first place. When seeking a golden shower & an upscale hotel isnt good enough for you, look at it from my perspective. If I am asked to pee on a man, and lets make it clear I would NEVER let a man pee on me, there is NO WAY it will take place in my home. Maybe YOUR home, Mr KnowItAll, but not MY home. I dont understand the fetish personally, but you cannot expect a woman to clean up after that kind of activity like its just like changing the sheets. We have enough to deal with keeping our incalls clean for our clients. That type of activity MUST BE done in a room. Im not cleaning up a bunch of piss, in my tub or otherwise. And I have urinated on quite a few upstanding gentlemen in some of Denver's finest hotels, I'll have you know. So go lift your leg on a fire hydrant or ask your neighbors dog to lift his/her leg on you. Or I can submit a sample in a bucket and use a super soaker on you in my back yard. Bottom line.....you want a person to go #1, no matter who is giving or receiving, its just unacceptable to expect someone to accommodate you in their own home.

5 minutes ago, CandiO said:

I thought this thread would die, so I didnt chime in initially. But lets go back to the particular service Mr KnowItAll was looking for in the first place. When seeking a golden shower & an upscale hotel isnt good enough for you, look at it from my perspective. If I am asked to pee on a man, and lets make it clear I would NEVER let a man pee on me, there is NO WAY it will take place in my home. Maybe YOUR home, Mr KnowItAll, but not MY home. I dont understand the fetish personally, but you cannot expect a woman to clean up after that kind of activity like its just like changing the sheets. We have enough to deal with keeping our incalls clean for our clients. That type of activity MUST BE done in a room. Im not cleaning up a bunch of piss, in my tub or otherwise. And I have urinated on quite a few upstanding gentlemen in some of Denver's finest hotels, I'll have you know. So go lift your leg on a fire hydrant or ask your neighbors dog to lift his/her leg on you. Or I can submit a sample in a bucket and use a super soaker on you in my back yard. Bottom line.....you want a person to go #1, no matter who is giving or receiving, its just unacceptable to expect someone to accommodate you in their own home.

No pee pee with me either CandiO. 

Ladies! Please!  I implore you...you are not animals! Piss on this Bombed troll lint brain. It does not matter what a lunatic thinks, or a Jr. High punk popping pimples into a mirror. Fact is, Bombed is just a bombastic, blabber mouthed, bastard bitch that AIN'T gonna even consider booking with ya without you first giving exact GPS co-ordinates as to your precise location.  That little doggie gonna bark all day cuz it has no teeth to bite. Ignore it, piss on it, and it will tail tuck vanish for another year or two...or three. 

8 hours ago, Vassago said:

Who did he name? For all the demonization of eccie spouted here, we sure look like we're falling right down that same rabbit hole. 

Actually I'm sorry I was talking to Lucy...

8 hours ago, CandiO said:

Wait. Huh? A shameless BDSM plug? I like your style CandiO.

11 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

... Your one of those that's already called me out in a thread by name so you obviously don't understand the discomfort when people try to say thing about you and you didn't ask for it or invite it. ...

Right. Perhaps I should have used "Suzy Creamschmere" in my example instead of responding to you directly.  Sorry. 

But then again, I'm not the one who referred to fellow posters as 'dumbass' and 'asshole'. 

11 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Sorry you can't follow a thread. Keep your condescending lessons and your popcorn to yourself. Did you really forget the flaming asshole that is the OP? Or do you have to give lessons in grammar because you can't keep up?

Your one of those that's already called me out in a thread by name so you obviously don't understand the discomfort when people try to say thing about you and you didn't ask for it or invite it. I can tell you it's really shitty and the OP did it to me as well. So enjoy your popcorn while people (me) actually have real discomfort and would really rather not have been involved but the little prick OP had to call me out by name. So your little entertaining drama show is my personal hell but it doesn't surprise me in the least that you would enjoy it.

By your own admission, you don't know me yet, instead of just answering the question or simply leaving it at my being paranoid,  made assumptions about what I do or don't do with your, "Sounds like you probably do that a lot". I did nothing but respond. Ya play pussy, ya get fucked so keep your lips closed or buck up and enjoy the ride. You know how this works.

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

Right. Perhaps I should have used "Suzy Creamschmere" in my example instead of responding to you directly.  Sorry. 

But then again, I'm not the one who referred to fellow posters as 'dumbass' and 'asshole'. 

Bit, sometimes we agree, sometimes we don't (pretty much as it should be), but does it not concern you that bomber-troll-dick is giving you rep on your posts??  I know you and Lucy can't help arguing with each other, but precisely when did "Trash Lucy Week" get declared?  I must have missed the proclamation.

53 minutes ago, bomberodelbronx said:

By your own admission, you don't know me yet, instead of just answering the question or simply leaving it at my being paranoid,  made assumptions about what I do or don't do with your, "Sounds like you probably do that a lot". I did nothing but respond. Ya play pussy, ya get fucked so keep your lips closed or buck up and enjoy the ride. You know how this works.

Bombed, at this point I think everyone knows you. You started this thread asking if anyone could "help a newbie out." Later you proved that you were being untruthful about being a newbie by bragging about having your handle for a couple of years and having seen many ladies. When people responded to your original post in ways you did not want, you came back insulting, flaming, angry.  You attempted to get the ladies location from a back channel PM, which is inappropriate from any perspective...except yours. You make ridiculous "warnings" not to use a "copyrighted image that you paid to use".....impossible to enforce nationally, much less INTERnationally , even in the highly unlikely event that it is true. You say you are actually this great guy, but your actions here invalidate that claim, or in the very BEST case scenario for you show that you fully realize your comments here are bullshit. Everyone knows you quite well. You are the standard, run of the mill, attention seeking troll you can find 24\7, 365 in every board of any kind and any discussion. You are not about meeting ladies, you get your enjoyment attempting to interfere with others enjoyment, or get under their skin. That makes you little yappy dogs feel more big and important. You are perhaps moderately amusing to the popcorn club, slightly creepy to a girl or ten, but mostly just a snoozefest. Even by troll standards you have not brought anything remotely new.

10 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

Bombed, at this point I think everyone knows you. You started this thread asking if anyone could "help a newbie out." Later you proved that you were being untruthful about being a newbie by bragging about having your handle for a couple of years and having seen many ladies. When people responded to your original post in ways you did not want, you came back insulting, flaming, angry.  You attempted to get the ladies location from a back channel PM, which is inappropriate from any perspective...except yours. You make ridiculous "warnings" not to use a "copyrighted image that you paid to use".....impossible to enforce nationally, much less INTERnationally , even in the highly unlikely event that it is true. You say you are actually this great guy, but your actions here invalidate that claim, or in the very BEST case scenario for you show that you fully realize your comments here are bullshit. Everyone knows you quite well. You are the standard, run of the mill, attention seeking troll you can find 24\7, 365 in every board of any kind and any discussion. You are not about meeting ladies, you get your enjoyment attempting to interfere with others enjoyment, or get under their skin. That makes you little yappy dogs feel more big and important. You are perhaps moderately amusing to the popcorn club, slightly creepy to a girl or ten, but mostly just a snoozefest. Even by troll standards you have not brought anything remotely new.

So you got me to respond, "Admiral". Please, show me where I mentioned "having seen many ladies". Actually, what you see as "insulting, flaming, angry" is disbelief in the stupidity, the "lack of reading comprehension" or the highest level of I just don't know WTF is wrong with you all I've ever felt in my life. 

Yes, I made a bad entry but, though you all think so, no one here "knows" me. And, though I don't owe any of you shit, I admitted having learned from my mistake and have committed to follow the etiquette more closely. BTW, if it's not already obvious, I don't care what any of you think and will continue to ensure I know as much as possible about what I'm getting myself into while only revealing as much about myself as I have or choose to and don't care who that offends, so you might as well unbunch your panties. 

"Admiral", I just can't figure out why you are so engaged in this "snoozefest"! I mean, you've posted A LOT. "Where do you work", blah-blah-blah. Damn! Do you want to see me or something? Don't answer that.

How about you bring something new, like where I contradicted myself saying I've "seen many ladies". Do that and have the last word.

I beg to differ as to the perils of slot car racing. I still bear the hideous scar on my eyelid from a horrendous childhood slot car racing accident.

1 hour ago, Admiral C said:

Risk begets gain in the world of business. He/she with all the gain gets all the risk. The rest have but the pleasure they pay for.

The more we feed "IT" the longer "IT" will stay.:huh:

1 hour ago, bomberodelbronx said:

So you got me to respond, "Admiral". Please, show me where I mentioned "having seen many ladies". Actually, what you see as "insulting, flaming, angry" is disbelief in the stupidity, the "lack of reading comprehension" or the highest level of I just don't know WTF is wrong with you all I've ever felt in my life. 

Yes, I made a bad entry but, though you all think so, no one here "knows" me. And, though I don't owe any of you shit, I admitted having learned from my mistake and have committed to follow the etiquette more closely. BTW, if it's not already obvious, I don't care what any of you think and will continue to ensure I know as much as possible about what I'm getting myself into while only revealing as much about myself as I have or choose to and don't care who that offends, so you might as well unbunch your panties. 

"Admiral", I just can't figure out why you are so engaged in this "snoozefest"! I mean, you've posted A LOT. "Where do you work", blah-blah-blah. Damn! Do you want to see me or something? Don't answer that.

How about you bring something new, like where I contradicted myself saying I've "seen many ladies". Do that and have the last word.

Lacy is of course correct....the longer we feed it the longer it will stay. I did want to point out to you my meaning. I figured that since you thought it was OK to know where a lady with reviews and pictures worked, you would not mind telling us where you work, protected by the fact nobody HAS pictures of you. You did not, double standard as it were. I hope you are correct and I just had the last word. At least that would be a first in the troll history books. Cheerio

2 hours ago, Admiral C said:

Focus, "Admiral", focus...R-E-A-D-I-N-G C-O-M-P-R-E-H-E-N-S-I-O-N.

"How about you bring something new, like where I contradicted myself saying I've "seen many ladies". Do that and have the last word." 

Where is it? 

Mr Bomb, I will piss on you. I live in a gated community and just ask for Laci 10500 Smith Rd.:D

55 minutes ago, Laci French said:

The more we feed "IT" the longer "IT" will stay.:huh:

I think "IT" has a 3rd grade education as his demeanor reflects a very childish additude and behavior

22 hours ago, bomberodelbronx said:

Aww, Bella. First, not only am I actually charming and engaging, I'm using an alias and disposable phone numbers so, you wouldn't see me coming...I'll live if this means I don't pass screening. Second, not that I don't love a nice rack, but I'll take a flat chest over fake tits :lol:[snip]

The post above was previously edited by a moderator because it: "intended to antagonize or produce harm". How is what's left not considered hostile and intimidating? The OP has made awkwardly familiar remarks to one woman in this thread and then verbally abused another while implying he'll attempt to schedule appointments by deliberately concealing his TOB associations. How is a woman supposed to screen for this client when he publicly states "you won't see me coming"? If I'm a provider on TOB, I'm now thinking every first time client has the potential to be this guy. It's unsettling to think TOB would allow this menacing talk towards women in a high risk business. 

4 hours ago, bomberodelbronx said:

You didn't like my answer because you sound like a creepy time waster so you made it personal. More than once too. Glad you think that's fun.

14 hours ago, Vassago said:

Me he named me and details of my canceling on him.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

I think "IT" has a 3rd grade education as his demeanor reflects a very childish additude and behavior

Additude, 3rd grade education. Oh, that's rich. You people slay me.