bomberodelbronx

Blacklisting?

120 posts in this topic

More a lurker, my (very) limited experience has always ended with zero drama and zero no-shows. I follow etiquette and am respectful to a tee. However, I have a lot to lose, don't like rooms and pry quite a bit to determine whether a provider's location is residential or not. I have always rejected if not, but have been open to exceptions depending on the location. Just so happens none have worked out.

After being upfront about it while intrigued by the potential of waterworks since I've never had the pleasure, I continued to engage a provider after she assured me it's a nice, quiet place. Still, couldn't pull the trigger without knowing the place. Well, she got really pissed, I'm a time waster, with my numerous unreasonable requests, blah-blah-blah. and said I'd be blacklisted. First, this is the first time we've engaged so I don't know what she's talking about heck, neither does she! Second, what does that mean? Is there a reporting agency that tracks us chickens? 

While on the subject, it seems providers think they are the only ones at risk of discovery, LE action, etc. Wrong answer.

Tough crowd. Somebody help a newbie out.

17 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

I suggest a different hobby, slot car racing...try that. 

I agree with fishdude. There is a limit to how much these ladies will answer questions before you make them mad.  They deal with a lot of guys that text or call them without ever setting an appointment.  Just to waste their time.  You come across as one of these time wasters. In this hobby, you have to take a chance.  Just like the ladies have to take a chance you will not rob or hurt them.  If you can't deal with the risk. This hobby is not for you.

Here's a thought calm down and treat her like any other professional you work with. Do your research and pull the trigger when you are confident in your choice. 

Also, not to beat a dead horse, but "I follow etiquette and am respectful to a tee." and I "pry quite a bit to determine whether a provider's location is residential or not" are 100% (and 100% OBVIOUSLY) in direct contradiction to one another.

16 hours ago, bomberodelbronx said:

More a lurker, my (very) limited experience has always ended with zero drama and zero no-shows. I follow etiquette and am respectful to a tee. However, I have a lot to lose, don't like rooms and pry quite a bit to determine whether a provider's location is residential or not. I have always rejected if not, but have been open to exceptions depending on the location. Just so happens none have worked out.

After being upfront about it while intrigued by the potential of waterworks since I've never had the pleasure, I continued to engage a provider after she assured me it's a nice, quiet place. Still, couldn't pull the trigger without knowing the place. Well, she got really pissed, I'm a time waster, with my numerous unreasonable requests, blah-blah-blah. and said I'd be blacklisted. First, this is the first time we've engaged so I don't know what she's talking about heck, neither does she! Second, what does that mean? Is there a reporting agency that tracks us chickens? 

While on the subject, it seems providers think they are the only ones at risk of discovery, LE action, etc. Wrong answer.

Tough crowd. Somebody help a newbie out.

This hobby is all about discretion.  If you have done your homework, you will know if she is the type of lady you want to visit with.  It doesn't matter if she is in a private residence or a hotel. Your risk is no greater than the lady is depending on the location.  The ladies take a great risk in telling where they are.   If you have that much to lose and it does matter, then like fishndude suggests, take up slot car racing or another hobby. Slot car racing has no risks.

From reading your post, I get the impression that you have a lack of respect for the ladies or maybe just a lack of knowledge of proper etiquette.  But with all your questions and then not setting a date, you are wasting her time.

Another reason this does not pass the smell test is, that you obviously wanted to know where she was BEFORE you booked her. If you had booked her...she would have had to tell you the location would'nt she?? When the first thing you ask is 'Where exactly are you?..".....that's an instant red flag the size of a billboard.

Wow. I expected a tough crowd, but certainly not this level of group think. With all the lack of "professionalism", "respect for the ladies", paranoia, lack of reading comprehension skills one would think it's high school. 

Look, we will each see the same thing differently, through our own lens. Once again, I told the woman no as soon as I found out it was a room, after which she tried to assure me it was a nice place. Did anyone read that? Of course not. Why am I a creep for needing to know what that meant? Couldn't she have been the one to "move on"? 

I, like some of you providers, recognize I'm in sales. Unlike you jaded, bitter ones with daddy issues, that means realizing it will do me no good to make those whose business I need to survive grovel because, people do business with those they like.

Some of you "dudes" with enough worship reviews to have floated the deficit, "she's this, she's that, she's everything", bringing "Vino", and crap...heads way up their provider's rears, are a disgrace. I mean, I am all for treating a woman, all women with respect but, it's a two way street and, you shouldn't get it twisted, despite delusions of being some sort of casanova, when all is said and done you're nothing but a light bill, car note rent/mortgage payment so, give me a break and man up. 

Lucy...paranoia? Really? Did I not see you lose cookies because someone issued you a public apology?! Wondering, "We're (sic) they dangerous? Did they have stalker tendencies? Do they remember my location?" But, I'm paranoid? Yeah, oookay. And, you stood me up once, texting that your hot water was off while on my way. I could have assumed you "do that all the time" but chocked it up to stuff happens instead. I'm sure you'll come up with some form of neurosis to make it about me but, you and I both know the deal.

I understand it is a risky business, we all do. However, I am the customer, not the other way around. So when you pussy whooped so and so's start acting more like men than yarn come holler at me.

OlderGentleman - I never mentioned a provider so, see image. There's a special place in hell for snitches. 

I know many, some in my inbox now, that understand exactly where I'm coming from, who understand and relate, don't have a problem addressing my needs, including needing to know what I need to know to pay my money. My money. As for the rest of you haters and well, let me be respectful... :)

AdobeStock_119918073_WM.jpeg

Am I the only one who is noticing that the bigger the asshole (Stevie, the Bomber OP in this thread, etc.) the more trouble they have in booking a lady and the more they whine and make excuses about not being able to book a lady.

Any connection there, do you suppose?

It's a mystery, BadBoy, we may never understand it.

I guess us snitches have to stick together. 

"OlderGentleman - I never mentioned a provider so, see image. There's a special place in hell for snitches."

Dude, you asked me and posted this query at the same damn time - and you mentioned waterworks, which I mentioned in my review of the girl. Just because you're apparently a fucking idiot doesn't mean everyone else in the world is. 

bomber.jpg

Edited by TheOlderGentleman

Let me ask you something there Bomber, and then make a suggestion. Had the lady in question screened you yet? The ladies here mostly all require screening. How about you start any conversation about booking by giving her your screening information right off. Most ladies are only going to screen once you book, but maybe you should do that part in advance. My reasoning is this...if you feel you have the right to know WHERE she is before booking, she damned sure has the right to know WHO you are before she tells you. Now..in the event that you don't agree with this point, I will make another. We are all operating here under stage names. Unlike the ladies, our jobs almost certainly do not contain "legal risks", and I assume yours does not either from your original comment about having much to lose. So, protected by your stage name, would it be too much of us to ask..."where do you work?"

Jesus dude...  wanting to know if an incall is a hotel or not is one thing.  Stalkery stuff is messed up.

Regardless, whether or not the OP sounds creepy or respectful.  No provider, with half a brain, is going to tell a perspective client exactly where she is located. A general area is okay. 

1 minute ago, Wendy Whitney said:

Regardless, whether or not the OP sounds creepy or respectful.  No provider, with half a brain, is going to tell a perspective client exactly where she is located. A general area is okay. 

I was just about to say that 😏

2 hours ago, bomberodelbronx said:

Lucy...paranoia? Really? Did I not see you lose cookies because someone issued you a public apology?! Wondering, "We're (sic) they dangerous? Did they have stalker tendencies? Do they remember my location?" But, I'm paranoid? Yeah, oookay. And, you stood me up once, texting that your hot water was off while on my way. I could have assumed you "do that all the time" but chocked it up to stuff happens instead. I'm sure you'll come up with some form of neurosis to make it about me but, you and I both know the deal.

What deal do we both know? Did we ever actually meet? You know what's really creepy? Offering up details about me when I don't know who the fuck you are. And it does seem that your reading comprehension is whack because I lost my cookies because some stranger made something public without ever trying to rectify it privately. Kinda like you just did.

I save all my texts. I have canceled on three people because of hot water issues. I live in an old building it happens. So are you the regular that happened to or the guy I had to cancel on in December 2015? That rescheduled about a week later? Are you that guy? I got receipts, I'll send screenshots. I'm really not paranoid but are you that guy and should I be concerned because you act like a fucknut? Or are you the guy from literally years ago, that was kinda flaky and never actually came through?

Tell me who you are and maybe then we can both "know the deal". But until then keep your creepy, bully like, stalker like comments to yourself.

WATER works are very fun, if you want to experience them, do not give up.

1 hour ago, Lucy Kitten said:

You know what's really creepy? Offering up details about me when I don't know who the fuck you are...keep your creepy, bully like, stalker like comments to yourself.

Did you ever know that you're my hero? You're everything I would like to be? I can climb higher than the eagle, 'cos you are the wind beneath my wings.

3 hours ago, bomberodelbronx said:

Wow. I expected a tough crowd, but certainly not this level of group think. With all the lack of "professionalism", "respect for the ladies", paranoia, lack of reading comprehension skills one would think it's high school. 

Look, we will each see the same thing differently, through our own lens. Once again, I told the woman no as soon as I found out it was a room, after which she tried to assure me it was a nice place. Did anyone read that? Of course not. Why am I a creep for needing to know what that meant? Couldn't she have been the one to "move on"? 

I, like some of you providers, recognize I'm in sales. Unlike you jaded, bitter ones with daddy issues, that means realizing it will do me no good to make those whose business I need to survive grovel because, people do business with those they like.

Some of you "dudes" with enough worship reviews to have floated the deficit, "she's this, she's that, she's everything", bringing "Vino", and crap...heads way up their provider's rears, are a disgrace. I mean, I am all for treating a woman, all women with respect but, it's a two way street and, you shouldn't get it twisted, despite delusions of being some sort of casanova, when all is said and done you're nothing but a light bill, car note rent/mortgage payment so, give me a break and man up. 

I understand it is a risky business, we all do. However, I am the customer, not the other way around. So when you pussy whooped so and so's start acting more like men than yarn come holler at me.

OlderGentleman - I never mentioned a provider so, see image. There's a special place in hell for snitches. 

I know many, some in my inbox now, that understand exactly where I'm coming from, who understand and relate, don't have a problem addressing my needs, including needing to know what I need to know to pay my money. My money. As for the rest of you haters and well, let me be respectful... :)

Geez ladies, he sounds like an ideal candidate for a regular. Better snap him up before he is taken.

Once again, you were judged by what you SAID. If that is not what you MEANT whose fault is that? If i read OP 10 times i would get out of it 10 times that you wanted an exact location and description of her incall BEFORE even setting appointment and then proceeded to badger her to tell you. 99 out of 100 ladies will cut you off for that.

If the place is so damn important to you rent an efficiency or whatever and host. 😎

Bomber ...still waiting on you to tell us where you work....nobody knows your real name so it's safe.

6 hours ago, bomberodelbronx said:

I find that most ladies are pretty normal people just earning a living.  I abide by their rules cause as valconxen said its their body bro.  If you come off creepy and stalker like you'll be treated as a creepy stalker.  But if you show a little respect it will go a long way.  If you do your research well on a legit provider you can usually gather most of the info you seek.  On a good note, I love that middle finger and have stolen it for future use, so thank you.

22 minutes ago, Noco said:

I find that most ladies are pretty normal people just earning a living.  I abide by their rules cause as valconxen said its their body bro.  If you come off creepy and stalker like you'll be treated as a creepy stalker.  But if you show a little respect it will go a long way.  If you do your research well on a legit provider you can usually gather most of the info you seek.  On a good note, I love that middle finger and have stolen it for future use, so thank you.

Most are normal, earning a living...I hear that, Noco. The subject psyche job here is most definitely an exception and, most here have taken the worst of what they interpreted and made me out to be a creep. I'm cool with that l...none pay my bills including the time for which I pay.

BTW, be careful using the copyrighted image. I paid to use it.

7 hours ago, TheOlderGentleman said:

It's a mystery, BadBoy, we may never understand it.

I guess us snitches have to stick together. 

"OlderGentleman - I never mentioned a provider so, see image. There's a special place in hell for snitches."

Dude, you asked me and posted this query at the same damn time - and you mentioned waterworks, which I mentioned in my review of the girl. Just because you're apparently a fucking idiot doesn't mean everyone else in the world is. 

bomber.jpg

Whatever, oldersnitch. I've asked others before with much different results. Guessing they weren't bitches. ;)

17 minutes ago, bomberodelbronx said:

Whatever, oldersnitch. I've asked others before with much different results. Guessing they weren't bitches. ;)

Are you really over 18? You write, and respond, like an 11 year old. That's more likely the reason you ran into this trouble. 

Bomber...at the risk of getting a "violation"...do the letters AMF mean anything to you?