Citori

Apologies to BBB

20 posts in this topic

I was a semi newbie to Colorado at the time. I knew of BBB from another board  and recall chatting with him online, but had never met him in person. He may not remember this but a few years ago we both arrived at an incall at the same time,  I took his parking spot and he had to drive an extra 15 feet. I was seeing a cute redhead, with lots of curls and he was seeing someone unknown to me in the room next door.

I heard him bitching about me taking his spot thru the thin walls.    I let time slip cuddling afterwards and ran way over my time. I just missed him on the way out.  I didn't have any paper to leave you a note, and regret that I missed you. The parking situation ended stressful for both. 

Since I have tried to contact him and get no response,  I assume I'm on his dickhead list.  Hopefully we can reconnect and I can correct past sins. Maybe even offer to pay for valet parking.

I should have apologized sooner, but I'm just now growing a pair.

Please pm me as you wish.

LMAO , what is this true confessions.  I am sure BBB would accept your apology if you took care of his next appointment for him.

Edited by geecue2

LOL, you should at least offer to send him a gift card or something. I hear his wine pantry needs support. :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

LOL, you should at least offer to send him a gift card or something. I hear his wine pantry needs support. :rolleyes:

I have all this wine from Napa, but no wine opener. I was expecting screw tops. 

All I have to say is WTF made you think of this today?  I can't even remember knock-down drag-out fights I had a couple years ago, much less minor annoyances.  Gotta love those youngsters, whose memories are so good that they can be consumed with guilt years after the fact.

14 minutes ago, Badboy said:

All I have to say is WTF made you think of this today?  I can't even remember knock-down drag-out fights I had a couple years ago, much less minor annoyances.  Gotta love those youngsters, whose memories are so good that they can be consumed with guilt years after the fact.

It's part of my 69 step program. 

1 hour ago, Badboy said:

He's making a mockery of my misery :lol: And can't even give the credit to @snowmanmc-7389 the original poet.

I was like wait huh this is werid then I started reading and Wala it's something funny.  You guys crack me up...

33 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

He's making a mockery of my misery :lol: And can't even give the credit to @snowmanmc-7389 the original poet.

Lmfao 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Citori said:

It's part of my 69 step program. 

How about a 68 and I owe you one?😂😂😂😊😊😊😊

6 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

That's some funny shit right there!

7 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

#AlternativeFacts, but I love it Citori!!!

Well said!

I think this is kind of a funny post to say the least!

I have a hard time thinking anyone (you especially) would complain about a parking spot!

Make some pop corn, sit back and enjoy the rest of this post I say! Ha!

I dunno BBB...this apology kinda scares me...what if Citori's real name is Maynard or Zed?!!!

2 hours ago, Admiral C said:

I dunno BBB...this apology kinda scares me...what if Citori's real name is Maynard or Zed?!!!

Citori and I thought this board needed a little fun shakeup.  Kudos to him for posting and stones he has for doing this.  I'm still laughing that he started this tread!

3 hours ago, Admiral C said:

Zed's dead, baby...Zed's dead.