Rugersmygun

Need advice please

43 posts in this topic

Crud, my carry gun is unique enough that it I said it, I could be identified fairly easily.

9 hours ago, Rugersmygun said:

I kind of get it now, stick to reviewed TOB  providers for safety I'm sure there's always going to be excitement and butterflies at the first meeting. Now since I'm new I need to figure out how to get references. A lot of the girls seem to require it and I don't blame them.

But really you guys are great, I didn't expect anybody to answer.

Thanks  to all of you !

Oh to answer your questions.  Look for ones that advertise that they are newbie friendly, they'll work with you.  Make your own private list of those willing, and then narrow it down to one or two you're interested in, by reading the reviews, and finding those that seem friendly.  Make your initial contact, follow her rules, and you'll have a great time.  Remember, these ladies are wonderful as a general rule, and will take great care of you.

Taurus 357 Magnum, Remington 870. Makes me think of that old Saturday Night Live street skit "Show us your guns!".

Peacemaker...wait, we are talking about about gun name metaphors for our penises, right?

When I put my hands in my pocket I can be arrested for carrying concealed deadly weapons. These biceps are all the guns I need. 

1 hour ago, decafnaetd said:

When I put my hands in my pocket I can be arrested for carrying concealed deadly weapons. These biceps are all the guns I need. 

Why does that just fit with your handle pic???? I can't get enough...

54 minutes ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Why does that just fit with your handle pic???? I can't get enough...

I'm happy my avatar delights you so much! :) It is weirdly appropriate for me. 

Mind you, I don't have that beastly underbite.

On 2/8/2017 at 4:26 PM, Badboy said:

OK, we have been through this before:  There is only one way to get arrested in this sport, and that is if one of the two parties works for law enforcement.  The police do not just bust down doors because it would be totally unproductive - you both would swear that you were just boyfriend-girlfriend and that would be the end of it.

Therefore the point of only seeing highly-reviewed ladies is to assure yourself that she is not LE.  If she is highly-reviewed, she is not LE.  If you are likewise not LE, then you are safe.

That being said, we all still a bit nervous at first encounters with a stranger.  I have been doing this a long time and with lots of ladies, and if it is my first visit, my adrenaline is really pumping on the way there.  I wear a fitbit and a really hard aerobic workout gets my heartbeat up to about 132bpm, on the way to visit a new sporting companion, I have seen it go as high as 160, just to give you an indication.  I think most guys are similar.

Actually, that adrenaline high is a big part of the allure of this sport, so embrace it.

As to Pejo's suggestion about having a drink - I think that is not a bad idea, if you can keep it to one drink.  I have found that much more makes the little guy want to go take a nap, which can be darned frustrating.  Frankly, I much prefer to take Highway 420 to my encounters - seems to relax me and makes the little guy very alert and attentive.

Bad boy,

You seriously have your Fitbit registering that high on your way to a call? That is very high I think? I have a Garmin. I think you might want to go check in with your medical doctor?  Mine never goes much over 78 when I get nervous? 

Just got off of my fitness machine 10 minutes ago  and it was  83 while exercising. Now I am back down to 64. is that normal?

When training for my 1st Ride the Rockies (at 50) I would often hit 170. The 140-155 was my cruising range, depending on wind & incline. Never wore the chest band to or during a session.

Thanks for your concern, but my heart is in great shape (certified by my M.D.).  I exercise a lot, so my resting heartbeat is 52, but when I am really going at it, it will go triple that amount (or even more when the adrenaline is really pumping before meeting a new companion).  I'm not trying to interest anyone in my medical condition, just wanted to make the point that we are all a bit nervous (apparently some more than others) before meeting a new companion.

These gadgets are interesting! I will agree with you. Have any of you tired to work with EFT and your pressure points in your body to calm yourself down? 

EFT is a form of psychological acupressure, based on the same energy meridians used in traditional acupuncture to treat physical and emotional ailments for over five thousand years, but without the invasiveness of needles.There is many Youtube video's out there on the subject. 

http://www.emofree.com/eft-tutorial/tapping-basics/how-to-do-eft.html

Love to see a bunch of guys on their way to a call tapping alway on their bodies!!! Loving that!!! Much better for you than a drink too! :)