Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rhood

Info on mary ryan

5 posts in this topic

Mary ryan 000-000-0000
Colorado Body Rubs

Does anyone have any info? I have emailed her a few times over the past 6 months. Our schedules haven't worked out. She is located in NW FoCo area. <http://fortcollins.backpage. com/TherapeuticMassage/ sensual-massage-for- individuals-and-couples/ 31207137> Here is her link. She goes by Mary Ryan. 

Thank you!

Edited by rhood

Did you get a phone number for her?  For some reason the ad strikes me as being similar to a couple others in FoCo.  The phone number in those ads is:  970-658-6011.  I haven't seen her, but I've called.  The fact that there are two different ads with different provider names, but the same phone number and schedules makes me nervous.    If this is the same one, then I'd be even more so.

Edited by CountryGentleman

I think I tracked down a website for her and her legit massage services. From the picture of the massage therapist, not a young thing, and might be packing some extra pounds. That, and lack of any information out there or coming from her, have not pulled the trigger on setting something up.

Re: phone number 970-658-6011: yeah, that number is being used, I believe, by one woman, changing up her identity to get suckers to bite. Seem to recall a couple of years ago a review for her under the name of "Sammy" or "Samantha" (she went through a stage of "Sam" like names and spellings). Pretty mediocre, from what I recall. And pictures not close.

Tanks to both of you. My thoughts exactly. I have had similar experiences when remailing her. Seen multiple ads by her .Ends up being same person. Difficult to communicate with her.  She gave me a number once but I lost it. Said she only had a landline.  I think i'll pass. Just confirming what I already thought.

She has been around for a long time under different names, i.e.  C.J., Champ, etc.  No different than another gal up north with multiple ads.  It is called marketing.

She only works evenings after 3 pm.  She picks up when called.