Chrissy

Bad boy reports

28 posts in this topic

Ok ladies and gents. I know this subject has been beaten to death LOL, but I have seen 2 guys that are on the bad boy report and I HONESTLY BELIEVE the  ladies that posted on these two men are full of shit and just pissed off angry woman that posted in the heat of the moment. How can I help these guys clear their names?  They honestly do not belong on any type or misleading warning sites.

Edited by Chrissy

I don't think there is anything you can do. The good news (for them at least) is that those reports have been rendered completely useless for the very reason you just gave. Mostly these ladies get bad reviews. This is all they can do to punch back.

"The bastards hung me in the Spring of twenty five. But I am still alive"  - Willie Nelson

Chrissy, it does depend on what they were on the list for. Was it for a NCNS, they sounded fishy to her, did they rob, or rape her? What I mean is that I can't count how many bad reports I have seen that some girl has put up about how he sounded all weird. THAT to me is not a bad report because maybe he sounds weird to you, but sexy to me. A lot of it is perception and what clicks for another girl. I put one up a long time ago of a dude that knocked me around, and you know the reply I got from girls? Oh, he is known for that!

You have to look at those and decide if he is worth the risk, and if you are willing to see them then more power to you. Just understand that that isn't always the case, and you need to be able to discern if he is safe so that you don't end up writing another bad report.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

1 minute ago, SultryKitten said:

Chrissy, it does depend on what they were on the list for. Was it for a NCNS, they sounded fishy to her, did they rob, or rape her? What I mean is that I can't count how many bad reports I have seen that some girl has put up about how he sounded all weird. THAT to me is not a bad report because maybe he sounds weird to you, but sexy to me. A lot of it is perception and what clicks for another girl. I put one up a long time ago of a dude that knocked me around, and you know the reply I got from girls? Oh, he is known for that!

You have to look at those and decide if he is worth the risk, and if you are willing to see them then more power to you. Just understand that that isn't always the case, and you need to be able to discern if he is safe so that you don't end up writing another bad report.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Hey SS

I actually do not ever go by the reports or the internet when screening or booking , It has been my experience every situation is different with every one, how ever I Am a woman that is not new to Many Many sides of this business, and I do recognize B.S when I hear or see it, 

I too have been on crap shoot appointments , dry runs, and much more but as you can see I do not post on someone's real life info that may damage them.  

I agree, rape, fake money, abuse and a few others are worthy of post status yet The reports I am referring to are done by 2  well known locals , I know in fact are just twisted when it comes to the hobby and dumping salt where there should be sugar...

One I know in fact was called out for being sizably larger than represented and the other is known to be managed and run scams and go through Quarterly name-identity changes... 

I just find it unfair to both parts of the business when immaturity amongst us all interferes with what could be really great :(

Submit your own report. Do not get into your opinions of previous reports or posters, just describe your positive experience. 

9 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Hey SS

I actually do not ever go by the reports or the internet when screening or booking , It has been my experience every situation is different with every one, how ever I Am a woman that is not new to Many Many sides of this business, and I do recognize B.S when I hear or see it, 

I too have been on crap shoot appointments , dry runs, and much more but as you can see I do not post on someone's real life info that may damage them.  

I agree, rape, fake money, abuse and a few others are worthy of post status yet The reports I am referring to are done by 2  well known locals , I know in fact are just twisted when it comes to the hobby and dumping salt where there should be sugar...

One I know in fact was called out for being sizably larger than represented and the other is known to be managed and run scams and go through Quarterly name-identity changes... 

I just find it unfair to both parts of the business when immaturity amongst us all interferes with what could be really great :(

Awesome! I am glad that you run your business this way. I do the same.

I agree, it is sad. We have a great thing that can be a useful tool, and some people have to ruin it for the rest of us.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

ALOT of people post NCNS to make sure the next lady doesn't have to go through the rings just to see someone..

.It is really helpful to look up and see- okay let me schedule this one first because the next one is posted for NCNS.

So 9/10 we are making sure that our time isn't wasted when we could have met and enjoyed the visit before but lost out on him because you took the guy with the NcNS.

It really keeps me on my toes having to verify more than before...

3 hours ago, Hot Violet said:

"I agree, rape, fake money, abuse and a few others are worthy of post status "-

How About Worthy Of A Jail Sentence... 

The issue I see here is that us women are not sticking together to maintain a strong support system. Those reporting sites are founded on the very principle that we must believe every statement that a providers report. We should always take those documentations seriously , and never silence the woman who endured such experiences.   I don't know if anyone likes to read, but there's this book called Little Red Riding Hood, perhaps someone's heard of it. The moral of the story is wolves walk around in sheep's clothing all the time, and we must take every precaution necessary to protect ourselves. Chrissy, I have to ask where you are getting the idea that these girls are just writing bad boy reports simply out of infantile impulse just to cause drama?  We all know that guys can be douchey, and I am having a hard time believing these two guys are saints who have never mistreated a provider. If these guys really were on the defense about their actions , taking no accountability for their behaviour, that is a RED FLAG. 

When I perform my screenings I want to see all the facts, and hear every girl's  experience with the "ass hole/Prince charming" in question. Then I can weigh the pros and cons to make the best judgement.  We cannot disregard any provider's personal experience with a client. No matter how trivial the events may be, they still have validity, and could be useful information to another provider out there. Protecting each other is one of the pillars upholding womankind. So let's not devalue another girl's critique , and instead, question the clients on the boards who post the most erroneous,  misogynistic, and humiliating reviews that people take as 100% fact, when in actuality the clients have no credibility and unmerited opinions. The clients who do this of course are a very select few, but I'm just saying.... Girl Power Puff Care Bear Stare!!!! Toodles

I regret not being able to like this a thousand times. Helping guys off the bad boy list because an individual disagrees is so hurtful to the rest of us providers. It is a chink in the already flimsy armor that protects us providers.

care-bears-movie-care-bears-stare-power.

7 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

I regret not being able to like this a thousand times. Helping guys off the bad boy list because an individual disagrees is so hurtful to the rest of us providers. It is a chink in the already flimsy armor that protects us providers.

care-bears-movie-care-bears-stare-power.

These carbears are GREAT LUCY

This is why the American education system is a complete failure. 

Essay writing 101: answer the question in the first sentence or at the very least within the first paragraph. Then give arguments for your reasoning. Out of 6 or so responders, only two of them gave a definitive answer. 

Can someone please just answer her question? Yes or no?

I tried with an I don't think so.

12 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Ok ladies and gents. I know this subject has been beaten to death LOL, but I have seen 2 guys that are on the bad boy report and I HONESTLY BELIEVE the  ladies that posted on these two men are full of shit and just pissed off angry woman that posted in the heat of the moment. How can I help these guys clear their names?  They honestly do not belong on any type or misleading warning sites.

Well one good thing these two guys have you as a reference now.

Very kind of you to take your clients' well being and image to heart.  

Makes you an annomly in the industry. Class and heart; two great qualities.

As for the BBR it is unfortunate some are willing to sacrifice people for little reason. We're all fighting a battle no one else understands. Be kind 🗿

You as a reference will help clear their names....but hey....just keep em to yourself as regulars!!

Well, just to let you know us guys can also post on on http://badgirlreports.com/. Since it's searchable by phone number, name, and email address, you gals should be also careful if you don't have a good reason to post a bad boy report. I almost posted and outed a gal (who posted on this thread) when she was dishonest with me. But I'm not like that. I just moved on. But if I ever learn otherwise...

13 minutes ago, Womanlover-3464 said:

Well, just to let you know us guys can also post on on http://badgirlreports.com/. Since it's searchable by phone number, name, and email address, you gals should be also careful if you don't have a good reason to post a bad boy report. I almost posted and outed a gal (who posted on this thread) when she was dishonest with me. But I'm not like that. I just moved on. But if I ever learn otherwise...

Oh please, let me guess......    

21 hours ago, Womanlover-3464 said:

That's not threatening at all.

22 hours ago, Womanlover-3464 said:

The words "but if" should never immediately follow "I moved on." :lol:

At least not if you want anyone to believe the move on part. 

On 2/28/2017 at 9:40 PM, Womanlover-3464 said:

an unfortunate post, but I think you know that.

Blacklisting can also be a complete fabrication.  Years ago I posted that, out of sheer curiosity, I had once given a young streetwalker a ride in my car.  Beth was very cute and walked around Colfax talking to herself.  Once in my car, I observed that she was far less desirable in her appearance than I initially thought.  Out of the kindness of my heart, I gave this lady the $21 that I had in my wallet as I dropped her off at her destination.  In my post I also commented that if I were to ever receive a French lesson from this woman, I would definitely cover the wood for that activity (theoretically speaking).  I did take her phone number but it turned out to be a non working number.  End of story.

Suddenly, the word is out that I pick up street walkers and engage in unprotected sex with them.  Not true at all.  I never sessioned with "Beth" and never saw her walking Colfax talking to herself ever again.  And I stated that I would wear a cover even for French; I did not say that I would engage in full service.

Did this slander put a significant dent in my hobbying activities?  Not so much.

There are other incidents that I could relate as complete fabrications as well - but I need to get on with my day.  :D

-RJ

On 2/28/2017 at 8:40 PM, Womanlover-3464 said:

DAYUM!!! That BL is brutal! I did have a good laugh over "Jane Doe"!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 3/3/2017 at 1:19 AM, bluesbroker said:

an unfortunate post, but I think you know that.

Yup, I do. Must have been hangry that night.  Live and learn....

Jesus Christ.. I think every woman I've ever dated was in the first 5 pages of that list.. now I remember why I hobby.. 

9 hours ago, Juanmotai said:

Jesus Christ.. I think every woman I've ever dated was in the first 5 pages of that list.. now I remember why I hobby.. 

I was more thinking that this one girl I dated was merely using a ton of aliases and was just dating a lot. 

I'm not a bad boy, actually I think I'm the kind of guy alot of girls like to have as a regular, ........but I am married, and sometimes that makes it hard to pre-book due to never really knowing what my wife is going to want to do on a particular day, and if I ask shes the type that will say why? you got a date? So I totally understand where you girls are coming from, but don't be toooooooo hard on us, we really are trying to have sex with you, trust me on that

Jeeze, JHooker, beyond everything else I said on your other thread about how bad an idea it is to take your son to a provider for his 21st birthday, now I see that you are married and worry about what your wife might think.  Yet another reason to buy your son a watch.

On 2/6/2017 at 9:35 PM, Chrissy said:

I posted on the site one time after I was assaulted (my nose broken and right eye swollen shut). 

I do hope you at least take warning on some of the posts and I agree with the chicken little mentality on most.  

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

...(my nose broken and right eye swollen shut). 

Damn.  Hearing that makes me want to reach down, pick up my pistol and go on a hunting trip....   People like that just be put down.   I can't find the words to express how pissed that makes me and how sorry I am that it happens.  :mad: