Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
snowmanmc-7389

Apologies to Lucy kitten

14 posts in this topic

I was a semi newbie at the time enjoying a session with Lucy many years ago.  I let time slip cuddling afterwards and ran way over my time. I didn't have any more cash on me at the time to compensate her and the session ended stressful for both.  Since I have tried to contact her and get no response and would assume I'm on her naughty list.  Hopefully we can reconnect and I can correct past sins.  Please pm me as you wish.

Edited by snowmanmc-7389

Well since you got no response back, I would just move on and chock it up to an experience learned. If Lucy was willing to work something out she would have got back to you I am sure.

I agree with geecue2. I  have found Lucy to be understanding and willing to give the benefit of the doubt in situations where I've fallen short of being a gentleman.

Wow, how awkward for Lucy 😳 I agree that you should have tried another way of trying to get in touch with her whether it be by pm, email, etc. A private apology would have gone over way better instead of putting her on the spot like this. Guess you'll know better next time. 

Anyone else feel the hairs on the back of their neck stand up on end? No? Just me?Just checking.

Jesus

35 minutes ago, Vassago said:

Anyone else feel the hairs on the back of their neck stand up on end? No? Just me?Just checking.

Jesus

Now imagine it was your name in the title followed by some weird confession/apology. Now imagine trying to figure out who this person is. Were they just someone who stayed over time or was it someone who lied and deliberately shorted me. We're they dangerous? Did they have stalker tendencies? Do they remember my location? I still have yet to hear from this person or have them identify who they are. You're little hairs may have risen but I am straight up uncomfortable.

Lucy,

I hope snowmanmc-7389 will send you a PM or "Man Up" and respond to you privately through your cell #. Seems really strange to OP a thread and then disappear w/o answering any responses whatsoever.

Dear store clerk, 

One time I found a candy bar in my backpack that I forgot to pay for. I think I was 12, but I know you've been angry about it since. So I just wanted to apologise so you can move on with your life and also sell me another candy bar. 

Thanks! 

Btw, I was the kid in the green t-shirt.

Sorry, Lucy, that you got played by Snowman (he must have taken too many samples of his own product😡).

Oh dear, now I am consumed with guilt too...

I am really sorry that I "borrowed" my friend's car in college, got drunk, wrecked it, and never told him as he was filing out the stolen car police report.

I am really sorry that I sneak out on my wife to have sporting fun with lovely ladies.

I am really sorry that I regularly fly lower than FAA minimums so that passengers can see their houses from the air.

I am really sorry that I deduct 75% of my auto expenses when I really only use it about 30% for business purposes.

Wow, now I feel great, what a load off.  Now I can get back to real life......

10 minutes ago, Badboy said:

Oh dear, now I am consumed with guilt too...

I am really sorry that I "borrowed" my friend's car in college, got drunk, wrecked it, and never told him as he was filing out the stolen car police report.

I am really sorry that I sneak out on my wife to have sporting fun with lovely ladies.

I am really sorry that I regularly fly lower than FAA minimums so that passengers can see their houses from the air.

I am really sorry that I deduct 75% of my auto expenses when I really only use it about 30% for business purposes.

Wow, now I feel great, what a load off.  Now I can get back to real life......

The FAA thing concerns me. My brother does that too, especially on young kiddos birthday flyovers so the neighbors and siblings can wave to them. I get it tho. 

Sent pm, been busy all day and haven't checked forum.  Was in a serious relationship for a couple years so I put hobbying aside and haven't caught up to all the tob changes.

12 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Well this is fucking weird. I don't know who snowmanmc is. He has never contacted me as snowman so I might know who he is but really I have no fucking clue. I have no text, no voicemail, no email no PM, no DM on twitter. No sort of communication at all.

So maybe instead of taking it public which I really hate and is really disrespectful how about sending ME a PM apologizing. I am open to communication but not if your only attempts have been hanging up on my voicemail.

Well said!