Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jhooker

Spring is around the corner

25 posts in this topic

Spring time is coming im so excited! Looking for a girl interested in outdoor dates, trail hikes, idaho springs hot tubs, picnics, a blanket, wine, sunshine

March 21st is the first day of Spring. Think we sometimes get our heavest snow in March. My car is horrible in the snow. I am so ready for Summer time!!😄😄

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

13 hours ago, jhooker said:

Spring time is coming im so excited! Looking for a girl interested in outdoor dates, trail hikes, idaho springs hot tubs, picnics, a blanket, wine, sunshine

Sounds like my kind of date too, but I don't think JHooker is my type. 

However, I have a good marketing approach that might appeal to the outdoorsy ladies.  I know that you ladies don't want to do freebie dates, I don't blame you - on the other hand, we Johnnies can't afford to pay $300 per hour for an afternoon hiking companion.  Here is the suggestion: if a lady likes the outdoors, she could concoct a "special" similar to an overnight special, such as "a day in the mountains" special whereby you agree to a set amount of time doing something you already enjoy (hiking, picnicking, fishing, etc.), perhaps 4-6 hours or so, ending up at your place (or a secluded meadow - my favorite venue) for a hour or so of rest, relaxation and sporting fun.  Donation would be somewhere between a freebie and your normal rate, say $500 to $800, the gentleman covers the expenses.

I don't know how many ladies think this is a good idea, or how limited they want to keep it (regulars only?), but I think I would go for it with certain of the ladies, and I think there are a few others who would as well.  Just an idea.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

Time to go running naked in the hills

I go naked in the woods all the time. Naked volleyball. Naked pétanque. Naked parties at the bar.

Who needs Spring?

You just need to adjust your latitude 😏

Kali, I'm with you...screw spring, I want summer. Not hot summer though...lol.

Bad boy, that's a pretty good idea you have there. I would totally do something like that. Unfortunately,  my back and feet suffer from arthritis so long hikes are no Bueno anymore. Big sad face

I just read an article that says meteorlogical spring starts march 1st! So ready for snow to melt! And outdoor fun.

I think there should be a protection bowl placed over the frontage range area. Okay, there can be a fee holes poked in the bowl so some moisture can come through, but not allot. Most of my concern is the ice on walk ways, driveways, and roads. Several people close to me got hurt Thursday with the ice. 😖😖

Just starting to feel that glass bowl over the frontrage is well needed! Something good that our tax money can go towards!!

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

On 2/4/2017 at 9:29 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

March 21st is the first day of Spring. Think we sometimes get our heavest snow in March. My car is horrible in the snow. I am so ready for Summer time!!😄😄

Girl I feel ya I'm ready for summer too!!! 😘🏝🍹👙

I have been working out and want to conquer a 14er sometime in my life. With my issues in my back, I don't know, but a girl can dream right? Maybe?!?!

Sex on a mountainside is HOT!!! Just saying...

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

25 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

I have been working out and want to conquer a 14er sometime in my life. With my issues in my back, I don't know, but a girl can dream right? Maybe?!?!

Sex on a mountainside is HOT!!! Just saying...

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Good for you to make such goals! 14ers are tough. I have completed many 50 mile backpack and canoe trips (in my younger days). 

Now, a full day of fishing sets me right at my age.

If you want to do a 14er, try Gray's peak.  It has a parking lot a lot closer and higher than most mountains.  I remember one time I was taking a bunch of kids up it, all decked out in hiking boots, with plenty of water, and on the way up we passed a very overweight middle-aged woman coming down in a MoMo, wearing cheap WalMart rubber flip-flops.  I asked her how far she got, and she answered "all the way to the top, nice walk."

And it is.

I want to SO bad, but like today, my back is reminding me why I have to take little steps with my workouts. Icing right now as my right side is angry. GRRR! I hate osteoarthritis!

I love to fish, and can't wait to go camping. Man, now I wish spring was here!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

2 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

Icing right now as my right side is angry. GRRR! I hate osteoarthritis!

Just wait until you're as old as I am. Arthritis is taking over my old bones by the day.

2 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

Just wait until you're as old as I am. Arthritis is taking over my old bones by the day.

I try everyday to make sure I don't end up in a wheelchair because I let my body go. It does get harder the older ya' get! :-/

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 2/4/2017 at 9:24 PM, jhooker said:

Have some regulars that you like? Ask them! Most of us really enjoy the outings and don't charge astronomical rates for things like that.

I flew to Washington state for a "friendly" visit but the real purpose of the visit was geocaching. We drove from Spokane all the way to Canada via Idaho. Make out sessions in Bonner's Ferry and blow jobs at the border. Nature sessions for the win and I think most are on board.

On 2/4/2017 at 9:24 PM, jhooker said:

Someone forgot to tell February 2017 that it isn't quite Spring...yet!

261841731_Position1.JPG

1 hour ago, SultryKitten said:

I want to SO bad, but like today, my back is reminding me why I have to take little steps with my workouts. Icing right now as my right side is angry. GRRR! I hate osteoarthritis!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Ugh.. it's starting to take my shoulder.  So annoying, so very much letting me know that yes, I'm getting old.

And looking forward to having a little time for fishing.  I built my own fly rod last month and can't wait to use it.  It was a hell of a lot of fun to do, and much easier than I thought.  

Of course the weather the last few days has been saying "You should be out on the river... and yet, you go to work instead.  WTH is wrong with you?"  

The outdoor tubs at Idaho springs are awesome! My wife and I have had some hot sex there, once we had a 3some. The last time the couple next to us was pretty loud about their fuck session and got us to start fucking again too. I would say that for a first date the hot tubs would be great, outdoors yet with a private fence, if you want to call it that, if you fuck on the tub you can see the street so I assume they can see you, which is kind of erotic in its own right. 

On 2/6/2017 at 4:40 PM, Badboy said:

If you want to do a 14er, try Gray's peak.  It has a parking lot a lot closer and higher than most mountains.  I remember one time I was taking a bunch of kids up it, all decked out in hiking boots, with plenty of water, and on the way up we passed a very overweight middle-aged woman coming down in a MoMo, wearing cheap WalMart rubber flip-flops.  I asked her how far she got, and she answered "all the way to the top, nice walk."

And it is.

Damn, that's a buzz kill right! HA!

Good for her though!

On 2/7/2017 at 3:36 PM, BigBaldBlk said:

Someone forgot to tell February 2017 that it isn't quite Spring...yet!

261841731_Position1.JPG

Yes, but we'll take it!

YAY for Bipolar weather!

On 2/7/2017 at 2:39 PM, SultryKitten said:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I know how you feel.

I guess it's just the luck of the draw. Having fun outside really depends on one's health overall. Everyone on her knows about be fuc**d up back....I'm fighting it ll thw way and winning I might add! But I just spent over $300 on shoe inserts. I hope they help because it's getting harder to walk on such sore feet! No matter what I'm not going to give up being outside!

I love the Spring!

On 2/7/2017 at 3:21 PM, Lucy Kitten said:

Have some regulars that you like? Ask them! Most of us really enjoy the outings and don't charge astronomical rates for things like that.

I flew to Washington state for a "friendly" visit but the real purpose of the visit was geocaching. We drove from Spokane all the way to Canada via Idaho. Make out sessions in Bonner's Ferry and blow jobs at the border. Nature sessions for the win and I think most are on board.

I have heard of "Doctors Without Borders", but I like your idea better...."Blow Jobs Without Borders"