Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LovelySimone

Best Part of Colorado?

17 posts in this topic

I love living in colorado! I made snowmen as kid, and as a woman, I love taking walks in the mountains. What do you like to do in the magnificient rockies? :)

Well, I basically live in the mountains in the summer (backpack, hike, fish, climb, etc.), but I have to admit that my all-time favorite activity is to get naked with a lovely lady in some secluded woodland or meadow space and fuck like wild animals.  A picnic afterwards is always nice too - be sure to take wine and chocolates.

What isn't there to love about CO?

A metro area that has all four major sports, Red Rocks, performing arts center that hosts Broadway shows, symphony, the smaller concert venues. Sneaky outstanding dining scene, one of the best brewing and craft distilling regions in the country. And sneaky good little ethnic and artisanal foods/breads/desserts/etc proveyors  in the area. An art museum that has been hosting some of the best shows in the country, and at times, the world (eg. the Van Gogh exhibit a couple of years back).

Skiing, hiking, biking, fishing, camping, hunting, golf. And easy access to neighboring states of WY and UT for more outdoor activities (particularly UT, if one is into Wile E Coyote like desert features).

Relatively central in the US airport with international flights, so, can easily get to anywhere in the US or abroad.

You have the four seasons, mild winters (it's sunny and 50s on a February Sunday!!), not too hot summers with no humidity.

I cannot imagine living anywhere else.

38 minutes ago, NoCoGeezer said:

An art museum that has been hosting some of the best shows in the country, and at times, the world (eg. the Van Gogh exhibit a couple of years back).

Yes, that DAM exhibit compared favorably even to the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam!

I like to drive up Mt. Evans as soon as the road opens and climb to the highest point.  The view is breathtaking with the altitude.  The snowpack on the mountains are at the best.  Rocky Mountain High...

Everything EXCEPT the rapid population growth.  We really need to start posting NO VACANCY signs. 

1 hour ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Everything EXCEPT the rapid population growth.  We really need to start posting NO VACANCY signs. 

Have you seen the projections for the next 20-30 years?  It's going to get pretty darn bad it looks like.  Hope things don't change too much, I'd still rather be here.

What's not to like? The Sunshine/Weather. The way the sky looks at dawn on a clear day. The friendly people. All the activities year round...skiing, boarding, hiking, biking, Red Rocks on a Summer Evening. Hot Springs in Glenwood. 'Pike's Peak on a Full Moon. The Winter X Games in Aspen.

And of course, we're the first State to legalize recreational cannabis.

What's not to like about our State? 

16 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I completely agree with you, but you can get in a lot of trouble talking like that! Just look at Trump. That's what the wall is for...to hang the No Vacancy signs on.

20 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Maybe we can get Trump to enforce border control at the State Line - I crack myself up!

Everything outdoors is better in Colorado :)

5 hours ago, Admiral C said:

I completely agree with you, but you can get in a lot of trouble talking like that! Just look at Trump. That's what the wall is for...to hang the No Vacancy signs on.

Oh yes the stupid wall...eye roll. I am not liking the increase of people coming here. Housing prices are stupid, and traffic is horrible. Boo! 

Love playing golf courses in or near the mountains. What a view, Arrowhead golf course remember bouncing a ball off the big rocks and landing on the green. Marianned Buttes hole 11, shot is almost straight downhill. Closest coming to a hole in one in a tournament no less. One golf ball away from the hole.

Watermelon, sun up in the sky longer than usual, nice walks in the evenings, happy kids having fun. What's not to love!?😎😎YES we are all ready i think? I am going to hang up my Spring wreath tomorrow take down the winter one. I don't care if I am early! 😀😀

I am SO done with Winter. 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki