jus12pla

I know this isn’t a dating board but…

5 posts in this topic

For me it kind of is.  SWM seeking GFE from SWF for LTR (couple hours at a timeJ).

I work a lot and only indulge a few times a year.  I enjoy the topics, people and conversation here and I learn a lot.  Sadly, I haven’t found a way to shorten my slightly picky vetting process and am in danger of forgetting what goes where.  Is there such a thing out there for clients seeking providers that wouldn’t be an LE magnet?

This is so dumb.  I don’t want to engage in a lie of pretending I want a “relationship” just to experience some intimacy (which should be illegal).  I just want to compensate someone wonderful for their time, energy and connection for short term intimacy… (which is illegal).

1 hour ago, jus12pla said:

For me it kind of is.  SWM seeking GFE from SWF for LTR (couple hours at a timeJ).

I work a lot and only indulge a few times a year.  I enjoy the topics, people and conversation here and I learn a lot.  Sadly, I haven’t found a way to shorten my slightly picky vetting process and am in danger of forgetting what goes where.  Is there such a thing out there for clients seeking providers that wouldn’t be an LE magnet?

This is so dumb.  I don’t want to engage in a lie of pretending I want a “relationship” just to experience some intimacy (which should be illegal).  I just want to compensate someone wonderful for their time, energy and connection for short term intimacy… (which is illegal).

Indeed there is!....they are called "Reviews"

1 hour ago, Admiral C said:

Indeed there is!....they are called "Reviews"

Sounds like what OP wants is to find the magic ATF and/or regular!!  I agree reviews (along with ads and 411 requests) is the way to start the search, but the only way to find your favorite flavor is to start sampling.  There is no way to identify who you will connect with except meeting in person.  The old how many frogs do you have to kiss before finding the prince(ess).  Sometimes only one, usually many.

3 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Sounds like what OP wants is to find the magic ATF and/or regular!!  I agree reviews (along with ads and 411 requests) is the way to start the search, but the only way to find your favorite flavor is to start sampling.  There is no way to identify who you will connect with except meeting in person.  The old how many frogs do you have to kiss before finding the prince(ess).  Sometimes only one, usually many.

Yes Gr8owl exactly - trying to find a shortcut to the magic ATF.   At my rate of indulgence - a few frogs costs me a year+ and I haven't had a truly excellent experience for a couple years now. (aww - poor me)

The reviews are part of my process and I don't make contact without this valuable reference.  I have been frustrated by making a respectful contact though P411 and not hearing back for days or - ever.  I'm thinking maybe I should drop a breath mint before writing a provider - just in case.  

Part of the problem is me - I don't know what my weekend is like until Friday which is probably stupid short notice.  Long hours during the week leaves me too brain dead to engage with providers during the week - (or even type and intelligent email).  I also want to entertain at my house which rules out probably half+ of the providers.  Many providers seem to want little contact prior to meeting which is either a safety mechanism or they just don't have the time or inclination to respond to an unknown quantity.  (?)

You can find what you are seeking.  There are so many lovely women out there who will take care of you and try their best to provide the scrumptious experience you are seeking.  I am amazed at this hobby, that every time I walk through a door, I generally find a beautiful, generous, compassionate, sexy lady who is not affraid to mutually explore your passion nad hers and if you are a gentlemen and a loving person, you will find there are awesome times ahead for you.