jagger43

411 Russian Dolls

12 posts in this topic

Patronized them once. Absolutely top-notch experience for a premium price! Reviews are available on TOB but are scattered about. I've been told some of their other girls are great as well. Go for it.

Haven't used this agency but have used Aplus bunnies. Very similar look and experience. Top notch stuff. Price is a bracket lower than Russian Dolls. 

I'm probably going to pull the trigger and book with one of these ladies soon (tax return!) but I guess what confuses me is the dates listed in the ads? They advertise all the time but the dates don't make sense, the dates in the headline have already come and gone.... I guess I will just email and see who is available once the refund hits my account! 

5 hours ago, ZHTR said:

I'm probably going to pull the trigger and book with one of these ladies soon (tax return!) but I guess what confuses me is the dates listed in the ads? They advertise all the time but the dates don't make sense, the dates in the headline have already come and gone.... I guess I will just email and see who is available once the refund hits my account! 

They are extremely tempting. Yeah, I get confused by the ads also, but when you look up their homepage it generally says where and when the specific gals are touring. I get the feeling the "pre-booking" request is to gauge interest from a specific city although I haven't asked them  directly.

I've mentioned this to them and the reason they gave me for the older ads being repeated is that they have already paid for the ads and aren't able to control them being posted. Irritating for sure but I do not think there are negative intentions.

4 hours ago, amcbl1 said:

the "pre-booking" request is to gauge interest from a specific city

I do not think this is true though. Generally, their ladies are available in the city as per schedule and in the 4 months or so that I've followed them, they haven't strayed from their schedule. You should check out their website or inquire with their customer service team about who's available where. They're extremely helpful, prompt and polite and my only regret is that I've been able to meet only one of their beautiful ladies so far.

19 hours ago, raul said:

I've mentioned this to them and the reason they gave me for the older ads being repeated is that they have already paid for the ads and aren't able to control them being posted. Irritating for sure but I do not think there are negative intentions.

I do not think this is true though. Generally, their ladies are available in the city as per schedule and in the 4 months or so that I've followed them, they haven't strayed from their schedule. You should check out their website or inquire with their customer service team about who's available where. They're extremely helpful, prompt and polite and my only regret is that I've been able to meet only one of their beautiful ladies so far.

Obviously you're following them closer than I have, I was speculating as to why they keep posting on this board when the ladies are elsewhere. Some ladies and agencies who post here to pre-book to gauge interest.

18 hours ago, lakerboy24 said:

Tbh I wish they would leave already so they can stop friggin tempting me 😂 😂 

This^^^

On 2/4/2017 at 7:32 AM, raul said:

Patronized them once. Absolutely top-notch experience for a premium price! Reviews are available on TOB but are scattered about. I've been told some of their other girls are great as well. Go for it.

Does anybody have any information on their screening process and how rigid it is?  I'm not a member of p411 or any of the other sites they mention.

http://russiandollsnyc.net/bookings?profile_id=39696

6 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

Does anybody have any information on their screening process and how rigid it is?  I'm not a member of p411 or any of the other sites they mention.

http://russiandollsnyc.net/bookings?profile_id=39696

I didn't have a P411 when I met one of their ladies. I sent over the phone numbers of two providers who I'd met prior. RD got back to me quite promptly, I guess under 2 hours, and I was verified with them.

On 5/30/2017 at 7:22 PM, raul said:

I didn't have a P411 when I met one of their ladies. I sent over the phone numbers of two providers who I'd met prior. RD got back to me quite promptly, I guess under 2 hours, and I was verified with them.

You were pretty much spot on with this.  I completed the online booking form, game my information and a couple of references from on here.  I got an email a couple of hours later confirming my appointment.  Unfortunately I got another email from RD today saying the LY I had book was cancelling the trip and heading back to Russia.  Bummer.