TS Madison Proudmoore

Directly link to individual reviews

4 posts in this topic

Would be nice if you could directly link to individual reviews instead of just linking to your TOB profile which unless I'm mistaken appears to be the only way to link to your reviews right now. Like on my website I quote a snippet of my one review here and have to link to my TOB user profile for the full review which seems a little clumsy and might be offputting to prospects who don't realize they have to scroll down or don't notice the reviews sections.

1 hour ago, TSAlottaDignity said:

Would be nice if you could directly link to individual reviews instead of just linking to your TOB profile which unless I'm mistaken appears to be the only way to link to your reviews right now. Like on my website I quote a snippet of my one review here and have to link to my TOB user profile for the full review which seems a little clumsy and might be offputting to prospects who don't realize they have to scroll down or don't notice the reviews sections.

The page was built to link to the entire profile and not just the reviews

Fair enough. Is it a you don't want separate individual review pages at all for some good reason thing or a don't have enough resources to make a separate page thing? If the later and you need an engineer my freelance rate is quite a bit lower than my provider rate :P

47 minutes ago, TSAlottaDignity said:

Fair enough. Is it a you don't want separate individual review pages at all for some good reason thing or a don't have enough resources to make a separate page thing? If the later and you need an engineer my freelance rate is quite a bit lower than my provider rate :P

At this time we do not wish to separate them. Thank you for the feedback