amcbl1

Etiquette with "the shot"

27 posts in this topic

Okay, due to being tired of the side effects of the blue pill or associated medications, I decided to make the leap for "the shot". I was pretty impressed with the results and the lady I was with was equally pleased. My question is, the requirement that the clinic told me that you have to stand up straight for 10 minutes for the injection to work. While the lady I was with had no objections, how does one handle this lack of spontaneity in the boudoir? Does one just stay in the bathroom for 10 minutes to wait for the effect or just stand around with lady doing small talk during the wait? 

Both hobbyists and provider input would be most welcome.

That's a tough call. I'd go backrubs, foreplay, visual stimulation watching her with a toy, herself, or just learn to have a sense of humor and become a stand up comedian. Some of the best bachelor party strippers I ever met were funny as hell. Talking works too.

Edited by fishndude57
Punctuation

Honesty is the best policy. Since you post here often, I assume you see "better" providers.  Yeah, some strung out girl from BP might not understand, but an experienced provider will be happy to work with you.  Isn't that what you're paying for? Hell, most of the women who post on these boards would enjoy the opportunity to work it into the bedroom routine.

BTW, I know most BP providers aren't "strung out girls." Feel free to NOT flame me over that. ;)

14 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

That's a tough call. I'd go backrubs, foreplay, visual stimulation watching her with a toy, herself, or just learn to have a sense of humor and become a stand up comedian. Some of the best bachelor party strippers I ever met were funny as hell. Talking works too.

The double meaning here is priceless. Thanks for the chuckle

28 minutes ago, daaacz said:

Honesty is the best policy. Since you post here often, I assume you see "better" providers.  Yeah, some strung out girl from BP might not understand, but an experienced provider will be happy to work with you.  Isn't that what you're paying for? Hell, most of the women who post on these boards would enjoy the opportunity to work it into the bedroom routine.

BTW, I know most BP providers aren't "strung out girls." Feel free to NOT flame me over that. ;)

then don't say it :rolleyes:

Where exactly does the needle go in.:huh:

1 hour ago, stevie-2249 said:

You can take it Pryor to appointment 

That would seem logical. Unfortunately, the majority of the providers I see are incall. The results I get from the shot are impressive enough that it makes it very difficult and uncomfortable to fit back into my pants, let alone drive to an incall.

1 hour ago, fishndude57 said:

Great ideas, ones that I'll have incorporate with future treatments.

50 minutes ago, daaacz said:

Yes, most of the providers I do see are from this board or p411. Being previously reliant on the blue pill didn't require a stand up routine as Fishn says, so I was unsure about the protocol.

Now I have just received a reply via pm that they never had to stand up for 10 minutes. I'm just following doctor's orders.

6 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Thanks pfunk, much easier than to describe it. Surprisingly, there is minimal or no pain because the needle is so small and I'm not talking about the little head either. :rolleyes:

WOW, until I read this thread (and looked at the drawing), I had never even heard of this, and all I have to say is that I admire your dedication to the cause.  Soldier on, OP, we are proud of you.  This brings new meaning to "taking one for the team."

As to the original question, it seems to me that the thing to do would be to stand up right in front of the bed and ask for a nice 10-minute BJ.  You can do that while standing.

7 minutes ago, Badboy said:

WOW, until I read this thread (and looked at the drawing), I had never even heard of this, and all I have to say is that I admire your dedication to the cause.  Soldier on, OP, we are proud of you.  This brings new meaning to "taking one for the team."

As to the original question, it seems to me that the thing to do would be to stand up right in front of the bed and ask for a nice 10-minute BJ.  You can do that while standing.

I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for the miserable side effects from the blue pill or it's equivalents. In fact, the side effects were getting worse and the effectiveness of the pills was lessening. So I decided to take the jump. As to your suggestion while waiting, that's another thing I'll keep in mind.

2 minutes ago, rocketmanco901 said:

How about putting on an oldie and slow dancing.....

Yet another good suggestion. Unfortunately, I was born with 4 left feet and constantly stepping on her toes might affect her mood somewhat.:unsure:

2 hours ago, tide32.5 said:

Where exactly does the needle go in.:huh:

ShiiiiiT!!! I knew there was catch.:wub:

13 minutes ago, tide32.5 said:

ShiiiiiT!!! I knew there was catch.:wub:

Lol. But the great thing about the shot is that it doesn't affect one systemically like the pills do. Only affects the little head. I got tired of headaches, upset stomach and occasional nausea the pills caused me. Those were just some of the side effects.

The bathroom counter is always a fun place..  standing up would work!!

8 hours ago, amcbl1 said:

Okay, due to being tired of the side effects of the blue pill or associated medications, I decided to make the leap for "the shot". I was pretty impressed with the results and the lady I was with was equally pleased. My question is, the requirement that the clinic told me that you have to stand up straight for 10 minutes for the injection to work. While the lady I was with had no objections, how does one handle this lack of spontaneity in the boudoir? Does one just stay in the bathroom for 10 minutes to wait for the effect or just stand around with lady doing small talk during the wait? 

Both hobbyists and provider input would be most welcome.

Get in the shower or position yourself in front of a mirror and have her on her knees. 

I love the shots! So much fun!

21 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

then don't say it :rolleyes:

Damn.  You're right. :unsure:

17 hours ago, Laci French said:

Get in the shower or position yourself in front of a mirror and have her on her knees. 

I love the shots! So much fun!

Great suggestion Laci, I'll have to try it out with you sometime soon.

20 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

The bathroom counter is always a fun place..  standing up would work!!

Wow can't believe all the great responses. Yet another method I should check

out.

The shot works great if it is done properly. Sometimes it does not work if you injected it wrong.

All I ask as a provider is to make sure you dispose the syringe out of sight maybe wrap it in toilet paper or something.  It is not a nice thing to be left it the trash can where I come across it when you leave. Especially if you do not tell the provider that your doing a penile injection shot. A syringe can be a scary thing to see.

2 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

The shot works great if it is

... All I ask as a provider is to make sure you dispose the syringe out of sight maybe wrap it in toilet paper or something.  ... A syringe can be a scary thing to see.

Or better yet - Pack it in, pack it out. 

Work it into some role play.You have been kidnapped by terrorists, including a beautiful female one. Have her hold a toy gun on you and force you to stand up against the wall. She would then inform you that there are guards outside and there is no escape. She will perform a slow strip tease until you are aroused. Then she will "ramp it up" ( BJ's. rubbing and such) as you stand there. She will ONLY get on the bed with you if you BEG her...however, after the deed is done...you will be taken out by the guards and shot . How long can you resist her? I'll guess....about 10 minutes

When something boosts someones confidence, it's called giving them a "shot in the arm".......Guess we can now coin a new, similar phrase......

Be aware of a small amount of blood leaking at the injection site for a short time.  If you are taking aspirin or any type of anticoagulant therapy, you will have more leakage.  Providers will want to protect themselves from being exposed to any blood born pathogens.