SultryKitten

Shared Incall Question.

27 posts in this topic

I have met a cool chick that I am temporarily sharing my place with. We get along great, and so far we have been able to work around each other schedules even if it is a little crazy some days. Unfortunately, it is a studio so we can't work at the same time due to lack of privacy, and here is where the question comes in. If we got a two bedroom place where we could both work simultaneously...would you boys be comfortable with that especially if we let you know we both work there?

A few reasons why I like the idea is it saves her and I money. Places are just not cheap. Also, we are open to working with each other(besides separately) and we have similarities in our business practice. Also, we are both discrete and expect the same from our clients.

The only con I can think of is the clients being afraid they would hear the other people. I think with good music system and doors on opposite ends of the place would make it easier.

I have only a few weeks to get this figured out before I have to make a decision on keeping my place or not so advice would be great.

Thoughts please?!?!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

What will you do when two clients meet, either entering or leaving? Could give the impression you're scheduling back-to-back appointments. 

I mean no disrespect but in my opinion its an invitation for trouble.  Women in general - but even more so in this industry - seem to eventually run into some sort of drama / conflict.  I can't tell you how many horror stories I've read over the years involving providers sharing incalls, sharing drivers, etc.  In my opinion, women are just too much drama to gamble taking the risk.  xoxo

46 minutes ago, Danielle Rae said:

I mean no disrespect but in my opinion its an invitation for trouble.  Women in general - but even more so in this industry - seem to eventually run into some sort of drama / conflict.  I can't tell you how many horror stories I've read over the years involving providers sharing incalls, sharing drivers, etc.  In my opinion, women are just too much drama to gamble taking the risk.  xoxo

Believe her !!!   

1 hour ago, Danielle Rae said:

As JR says, "Believe her!"

Most shared incall stories I've heard end badly. 

I tend to agree with Danielle. Although I get where you're coming from Samantha. Sharing a space has been on my mind too, it would be great to save money when rent and hotels are crazy pricey in this town.

I think the best way to share an incall is to not really share it. If you have a second room and have someone that needs the space rent it to them don't share it. One person needs to maintain control of the situation. And that should be the person who is on the lease. If the other person were not able to fill their obligation you would also have a spare room to rent out to maybe another provider who needs it.

Maybe in addition to the person you're thinking of sharing a space with maybe find a couple of others. There are more than enough ladies that could use a space a now and then and in addition to saving money you could possibly make money by renting it out to other ladies when it's not in use. It doesn't get a ton of traffic but you could even list your second room on Kink BnB.

Over the years, I've met a few providers that shared an incall. In virtually all the cases, I've had no problems with running into other clients as I was coming or leaving. In fact, if there was some sort of conflict, they would call me ahead of time and ask me to wait or arrive a few minutes later. Most of these shared incalls were temporary arrangements so I only noticed drama or conflict in one instance and both of those ladies seemed to be a bit high strung.

Actually, I should have said that. I will be traveling extensively for this and for my business so I would be gone frequently so she would be there a lot more than me. 

We would do our best(or set up a system) where the guys wouldn't personally meet.

Years ago, I was a neighbor to another lady and we did pretty well. The guys knew and they thought it was cool. It definitely made threesomes more prevalant as well.

I just want to do the right thing, and am weighing all the options before I decide.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I feel like it could be a good ideal if EVERYONE knew before hand..But also a bad ideal if losing out on appointments because they are not okay with it.Its a win lose situation...

I would PM Devon of Denver, Audrey Astor or Brooklynne and ask them.

I have visited many providers that shared an incall. I have never had a problem bumping into other clients, however, I have been introduced to new providers this way. Sharing an incall is a lot more common than you would think. Pretty common with FBSM also. They work opposite days, etc.

Go for it.

When I first started out my ATF split a two-bedroom with another gal (they neither one lived in it, just worked out of it), and each one had her own bedroom, decorated to her tastes, etc., and they shared a very tasteful living room, etc.  However, they made a point to never be there at the same time, so there was no chance in running into the other gal or any other Johnnies.  I thought it was a great idea, since I think it must really cut into your earnings to have to pay for a place by yourself.

I would not mind running into the other girl (in fact, I used to visit both of them), but one thing I would hate is to run into another guy - and I think most guys feel the same way, so that should be paramount in your planning.  I don't think most of us want to be there at the same time the roommate was entertaining.

I too know of more than a few that share an In. I personally prefer complete privacy with my Lady, unless it's an arranged duo. It's why I only visit private In Calls any more, or host. No exceptions.

I've never heard of this ending well...

I really think a lot of you pretty lady so please think long and hard about this...

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 2:09 PM, SultryKitten said:

The only con I can think of is the clients being afraid they would hear the other people.

While thinking this through from a client perspective is admirable, you're probably better off to think it through from a very selfish personal perspective.  I'd recommend thinking through the worst possible scenario(s). What if the unthinkable were to happen and LE somehow got involved?  Whose name is on the lease? What are the mechanics of you and your friend handling the rent? What if she (or inconceivably you) are late? How about damage to the chandelier from the impulsive thought it would make a good swing? Who else has access to the dwelling and under what conditions?  How will you handle the inevitable disagreements about who last bought toilet paper or lube?  Was that your cd, candle, condom or hers?  How do you handle repairs? What are the neighbors like?  On and on. 

Personally, I can think of too many things that can go wrong and not enough right to justify the risks.  Especially if I were to be absent for extended periods of time as you indicated you would be. Like Laci, I've not heard of these things ending well.  

2 minutes ago, Happymon said:

...  I'd recommend thinking through the worst possible scenario(s). What if the unthinkable were to happen and LE somehow got involved?  Whose name is on the lease? ...

... Like Laci, I've not heard of these things ending well.

Did you just get charged with running a brothel? Are you pandering?

On 2/2/2017 at 0:09 PM, SultryKitten said:

. If we got a two bedroom place where we could both work simultaneously...would you boys be comfortable with that especially if we let you know we both work there?

Would there be two bathrooms?  If there were the distinct possibility of another dude there for business (or any reason actually) and having to share the one and only bathroom for clean up and other sundry activities or wait in line LOL, that is a deal killer.  Perhaps just me, but no way.  Also not thrilled with the idea of double the traffic garnering twice the potential attention from neighbors and eventually LE.

I think it depends on the chemistry of the two ladies.  Some of the most delightful times I've had is whan two ladies who I really enjoyed  shared a two bedroom unit in a condo complex off hampden.  If everybody knows each other and scehduleing modifications have to be changed, it's not that a big a deal.  I enjoyed both ladies and we did crazythings like can Grand Junction peaches and enjoy the beginning episodes of Mad Men.  I think we all have fond memories of hanging together and I would jump at the opportunity if it presented itself again.   I did meet a couple of gents coming and and going and I think they appreciated the warm ambience of the situation and that it was fine to say hi and pass the time.  One of the unique features or our time together, was we would read Tarot cards nrked on the carperted floor and if the Aracanas were positive we would enjoy exploring the unknown future in front of the fire.  I wish I could bring it back with a click of my fingeres.

As much as this is a business, it is also a community. I really like word of mouth recommendations, so what could be better than in an in person introduction  (to another young lady)

Some of my best "First" meetings were with YL that a friend introduced me to.  

4 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Would there be two bathrooms?  If there were the distinct possibility of another dude there for business (or any reason actually) and having to share the one and only bathroom for clean up and other sundry activities or wait in line LOL, that is a deal killer.  Perhaps just me, but no way.  Also not thrilled with the idea of double the traffic garnering twice the potential attention from neighbors and eventually LE.

You have to both wash your dicks in the sink at the same time. Then you have to argue over which one is gonna dry your dick on my bath robe. And you have to wait in line, like they did in Biloxi Blues, for your turn.

Traffic is manageable. You might have some overlap in scheduling but the likelihood of two providers with completely booked schedules all day every day is slim. And neighbors might be suspicious but I can promise that hookers next door is the last thing on anyone's mind. We get paranoid because we know what we're doing but most people really don't. Unless you have the red light on.

Well Samantha,  if you're gonna be traveling a lot, why not keep your current place. Then when you're in town, you could use it more. Split the rent, and then it's cheaper. A 2 bedroom is expensive and if things don't work out,  you're stuck. If you keep your current place, there's NO chance of guys crossing paths, and if it doesn't work out,  you're no worse off than before. Like a lot of others have pointed out, these things rarely work out. 

Edited by Melissa Sterling
Spelling errors, thanks auto correct

2 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Well Samantha,  if you're gonna be traveling a lot, why not keep your current place. Then when you're in town, you could use it more. Split the rent, and then it's cheaper. A 2 bedroom is expensive and if things don't work out,  you're stuck. If you keep your current place, there's NO chance of guys crossing paths, and if it doesn't work out,  you're no worse off than before. Like a lot of others have pointed out, these things rarely work out. 

Best plan Samantha!!

While you are away she can use your place. 

Once in a while another provider uses my studio. However, she uses my place when I am working in my office job during daytime hours. I know her and trust her fully. She also  knows how particular I am about keeping things ultra clean and where I store everything too. Everything goes off well for the two of us because we have that connection. 

Wishing you the best! 

3 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I think Mellissa has the right idea.  I have known several ladies who shared and to the best of my knowledge it never worked out.  I heard a lot of bitching about how the other one was taking advantage.  Not really what someone wants hear when they are there for a happy time.

Remember both of you are there for a business venture and sometimes schedules don't work out.  What if you or her decided to see a last minute appt. but the other has the room. Someone just lost business how would that make you feel?   

If you do, I would charge her a monthly rental fee without a contract and if she doesn't come through have the landlord change the locks.

Wishing you the best of luck. Hope for the best, but don't be surprised if the worst happens. 

Edited by Wendy Whitney

Actually, I decided based on my traveling and am keeping my place. For one, moving is a nightmare and I don't want to deal with that. Another, it is a great location and they are giving me a good deal to extend. Also, it is easy to direct my clients and I can get anywhere fast when I need to. Just too many pros to pass up. Thanks for the wise words everyone!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

My concern would be showing up and having to say "Hi boss/pastor/doc/father-in-law" to someone in the common area. 

Just because it might be uncomfortable for them. 

23 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

You have to both wash your dicks in the sink at the same time. Then you have to argue over which one is gonna dry your dick on my bath robe. And you have to wait in line, like they did in Biloxi Blues, for your turn.

Traffic is manageable. You might have some overlap in scheduling but the likelihood of two providers with completely booked schedules all day every day is slim. And neighbors might be suspicious but I can promise that hookers next door is the last thing on anyone's mind. We get paranoid because we know what we're doing but most people really don't. Unless you have the red light on.

Joke if you will. I said nothing about full or completely booked schedules. I simply took literally the statement that two bedrooms would allow "working simultaneously". I took that as two clients visiting two providers literally at same time. Given that i stand by saying i am so out of there especially if only one bathroom. Doubt i am only one. But enjoy your dueling dicks fantasy if you wish - just count me out of it. Pussies - more the merrier. :)