Raine-7379

In call share needed

31 posts in this topic

I would like to share an in call location.  

Edited by Kaduk
PM only on this

Will leave this open for general comments

BuT PM only for interested individuals.....

This never ends well...

Good luck beautiful!

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

I can see problems on the horizon

It can be done. Just note that it will always be difficult to share. Wishing you the best! 

On 2/2/2017 at 2:41 AM, Raine-7379 said:

I would like to share an in call location.  

I have visited ladies that "share" in-call locations and have heard of complaints from them about the other being messy, not paying her share of the rent, to time scheduling conflicts. Although, back when I first started this hobby in boulder, there was an outfit where the guy that ran the show rented a big house and the girls had their own rooms for entertaining. So it CAN work out.

Something else to consider: The foot traffic and nosy neighbors! :unsure:

17 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

This is harder than it should be.....

Isn't that bad only after 4 or 5 hours?

8 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

I have visited ladies that "share" in-call locations and have heard of complaints from them about the other being messy, not paying her share of the rent, to time scheduling conflicts. Although, back when I first started this hobby in boulder, there was an outfit where the guy that ran the show rented a big house and the girls had their own rooms for entertaining. So it CAN work out.

Something else to consider: The foot traffic and nosy neighbors! :unsure:

So a brothel? Not quite the same.

Hotels it is for now.  Probably, a good idea due to the excessive amount of towels I can go through. I was hoping to rent a room for a few clients a week.  I would not live there!!  I could not live with a woman.

28 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

I could not live with a woman.

Ahh the struggle we men go thru.

1 hour ago, Citori said:

Ahh the struggle we men go thru.

That is very true.  Poor men!!

The real problem I am having is, I booked six in calls at the hotel, and four canceled.  I am now losing money.  Being low volume may be my issue. Thank you all for the support.  

5 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

The real problem I am having is, I booked six in calls at the hotel, and four canceled.  I am now losing money.  Being low volume may be my issue. Thank you all for the support.  

Hopefully those aren't normal ratios, and that this was just a freak occurrence.  I can only imagine the disappointment as each call came in to cancel.

22 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Hopefully those aren't normal ratios, and that this was just a freak occurrence.  I can only imagine the disappointment as each call came in to cancel.

I believe all the time wasters are only guest of TOB.  I am hoping it does not become a common occurrence.  It is very disappointing to have such a lack of respect become the normal...  some did not even cancel until I would confirm the appointment.  I am very professional, and run my business as such.  Maybe, time to only book out calls, so I do not lose money daily. I think it is time for a hot bath at my empty hotel room... LOL 

42 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

I believe all the time wasters are only guest of TOB.  I am hoping it does not become a common occurrence.  It is very disappointing to have such a lack of respect become the normal...  some did not even cancel until I would confirm the appointment.  I am very professional, and run my business as such.  Maybe, time to only book out calls, so I do not lose money daily. I think it is time for a hot bath at my empty hotel room... LOL 

Now you're making me wish I had time tonight to help move your accounts into positive territory!  ;)

It seems I am not alone in this dilemma.  I just read the BP posts.  I too I am being effected by the disrespectful behavior.  

Hotels suck. You book an appointment, confirm it, show up only to learn there is no vacancy. 

Another scenario is  you show up at the location only learn her debit card won't process and the hotel won't accept cash without a credit card. Happened yesterday.

Same crap when a provider books a room and is stuck paying for it when a dude cancels at the last minute or doesn't show.

Hotels suck.

1 hour ago, inkspot said:

Hotels suck. You book an appointment, confirm it, show up only to learn thetbare is no vacancy. 

Another scenario is  you show up at the location only learn her debit card won't process and the hotel won't accept cash without a credit card. Happened yesterday.

Same crap when a provider books a room and is stuck paying for it when a dude cancels at the last minute or doesn't show.

Hotels suck.

That they do, but my only option at this time.  I have been paying for the hotel, with all the no shows.....  to bad apartments are to expensive now.  You can't even find a studio for under $900.00.  you still have to furnish and pay utilities.  What a deliem.... now we are all facing the unprofessional client.  

Denver is too expensive! Hopefully, everything will settle down here with real estate. How the hell are we as people to even began to keep up with the cost of living? Hmmm needing to make 10k a month to survive!? How do families with children make it I wonder? Lol  savings plan even? I guess that's a whole nother can of worms or something??

3 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Denver is too expensive! Hopefully, everything will settle down here with real estate. How the hell are we as people to even began to keep up with the cost of living? Hmmm needing to make 10k a month to survive!? How do families with children make it I wonder? Lol  savings plan even? I guess that's a whole nother can of worms or something??

It's hard but I can say I do make it...

I am just thankful we still have some amazing gents out there.... keeping life simple is key.  Kids in college take an outrageous amount of money;  Not just for the tuition.  Thank you ladies for all the support.  

2 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

It is kind of a can of worms or at least worthy of another topic. There are a few ways that we as providers can better our situations, we can all raise our rates to cover our costs of living and we can start taking deposits. This is the only luxury service I can think of that lets it's clients control the price and as flakes and no shows continue to rise we can protect ourselves from them with deposits.

1 hour ago, Lucy Kitten said:

This is the only luxury service I can think of that lets it's clients control the price

Somebody killed Adam Smith?  Holy crap!

2 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

It is kind of a can of worms or at least worthy of another topic. There are a few ways that we as providers can better our situations, we can all raise our rates to cover our costs of living and we can start taking deposits. This is the only luxury service I can think of that lets it's clients control the price and as flakes and no shows continue to rise we can protect ourselves from them with deposits.

I would like the men to be vested in the appointment, but I do not want to take credit cards, so a deposit would be out for me.  The cancelation/NSNC rate is unbelievable.  My rate is fine if the client shows up.  That is why I have wanted to share a place with someone, to help with the in call cost.  I want to stay very low volume, so that one book if the day is killing me.....

5 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

I am just thankful we still have some amazing gents out there.... keeping life simple is key.  Kids in college take an outrageous amount of money;  Not just for the tuition.  Thank you ladies for all the supportt.  

Raine with you beautiful! 1000 Percent! I have parent loans on my daughter 44k yes i do! I am crying. We do what we can do in life all to the best of our ablity! Hope the goverment appciates our hard efforts with paying our children's student loans,books, room and board! I am also going to lose my daytime office job possibly next month.

Just know it ladies we are in this together sending loving thoughts with Reiki! My heart is REAL with all involed and yes i too am VERY thankful to all my clients!!!!😘😘

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Crazy ass week.... I have so many ask for in calls, so I booked the hotel for a  week.... 10 cancellation, five that could never confirm an appointment, tons of time wasters texting.... and of course the late night calls.  But not one dick picture, and no nasty names.  Should I feel left out girls?? 😠😠😠. I am so grumpy from the endless BS.....

On Wednesday, February 08, 2017 at 2:08 PM, Raine-7379 said:

This is harder than it should be.....

I wish could say that more often.:huh:

I went hotel shopping, yesterday.  I am thankful I checked them out before booking.  I found one that is clean, quite, and most importantly no one at the front desk.  I had to ring a bell for them.  I liked the fact that my guest would not be noticed.  I have thought a great deal about finding in call.  The neighbors could be a problem.  Screaming orgasms at the hotel could be an issue too. Thank you all for the great insight. I hope my next in call is more fruitful.