kerio

visiting Broomfield

8 posts in this topic

This is my fifth time visiting the Denver area for work in the last year and I am still looking for that regular I want to see each time I visit. I try to see at least one new friend per visit but would rather have that go-to friend.

Age and race are not important to me but I do prefer petite and gfe, kissing and passionate are a requirement.

Thanks

I will be arriving tomorrow night so sill hoping for some recommendations 😁

36 minutes ago, kerio said:

I will be arriving tomorrow night so sill hoping for some recommendations 😁

I love Indian food but most of my friends don't like it. Most people like wings but I don't care for them. There's no way to recommend anyone to you without knowing you personally. Do a little research. Peruse the reviews and find someone or a few someones that seem like a good match. Take the plunge. You have a much better chance of things working out with your own choice than if you go with a recommendation from some stranger. Good luck!

6 hours ago, Laci French said:

I like Indian food too:D

My favorite as well.  there is a nice Indian restaurant I think it is called India's Castle on Arapahoe near the home depot by the interstate.

Poor @kerio, he may not find anyone to join him, but now knows where to get Indian food. 

Personally in Broomfield I'd send him for BBQ or TexMex.  And then one of the many nearby breweries. 

19 hours ago, coolhand luke said:

My favorite as well.  there is a nice Indian restaurant I think it is called India's Castle on Arapahoe near the home depot by the interstate.

@kerio traveling is a pain in the ass, especially if you don't know all the geographic reference points. While I have never seen any ladies in the broomfield area. I will pass the following along. 

1. Look for westminster ad's, I can't tell where the boundaries are and often think I'm in Westminster when in broomfield, etc. There is a group of traveling ladies that all use the same screener, or phone  that end up in "Westminster". I have no idea which area. 

2. Search for FlatIrons, Interlocken, <- Both broomfield - Northglen, Lafayette, and Thornton are also close by

3. Other nearby locations I see advertised, 120th & I25, Boulder <- In fact in the ads here or on P411, search for Boulder, many ladies advertise there when in fact they appear to be in Flatirons on Lafayette. 

4. Downtown is truely only about 20-30 mins away depending on what part of broomfield you are in. 

Old philly town is delicious and probably the best philly cheesesteaks you can get in Colorado