jj254-1

One of those weeks

31 posts in this topic

Back to back no shows, yesterday and today. Yesterday girl had no reviews. Rolled the dice and lost. It happens. Today the girl had 16 yes reviews. Crapped out again. 

How's your week going?

One time had 3 no shows in one day, the 2nd and third ones were short notice. All I could do after the third one was laugh.

4 minutes ago, geecue2 said:

One time had 3 no shows in one day, the 2nd and third ones were short notice. All I could do after the third one was laugh.

3 in a day is brutal. There was a 3rd over the weekend i'd count as a half no show. booked ahead but never confirmed/sent the address. Market must have exploded last few days with all these girls not needing clients. Just venting, of course. 

On a side note, BP is unreadable now a days.  

Actually, it is going splendidly, haven't had a no-show in months.  Of course, I think that is because I stick to my 5-6 ATFs now, and the reason that they are ATFs is because they are never inconsiderate.  I used to be more of a free-range stallion, but the issue you are discussing is one of the main things that moved me into the corral, and I am a pretty happy stud.

Couldn't schedule a session to save my soul when I was last through Denver a couple weeks ago.

1 hour ago, Happymon said:

Couldn't schedule a session to save my soul when I was last through Denver a couple weeks ago.

You might think about trying one of the agencies here next time you are in town. 

1 hour ago, Happymon said:

A "session to save my soul".  Now there is a sequence of words not often heard. :lol: THAT could be some up sell.

Sorry Happymon.  Could not help myself.

Been there. Perchance something that you said or texted? I've had a couple of NS, one from BP which I can understand, but one was from an established TOB (and P411) provider. My guess is that she got me back for when I texted inquiring about her schedule but I never got back to her after she responded. I got back in touch with her about 3 weeks later and she said she'd be right over but ended up in a NCNS. Disappointing but I learned my lesson to say so if I can't meet with someone. You live and you learn...

6 hours ago, gr8owl said:

A "session to save my soul".  Now there is a sequence of words not often heard. :lol: THAT could be some up sell.

Sorry Happymon.  Could not help myself.

But so VERY true. There have been occasions when a session with one of our YL indeed saved my sanity, and thereby my soul. Sometimes the psychic release is more important than the physical. 

Thank you, ladies. 

4 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

But so VERY true. There have been occasions when a session with one of our YL indeed saved my sanity, and thereby my soul. Sometimes the psychic release is more important than the physical. 

Thank you, ladies. 

This needed to be said. A truer statement has never been said in this forum. The connection with someone is what this is all about and is what keeps us active in this wonderful thing we all call "Hobby".

100 reputation points, Bit!

18 hours ago, raul said:

Been there. Perchance something that you said or texted? I've had a couple of NS, one from BP which I can understand, but one was from an established TOB (and P411) provider. My guess is that she got me back for when I texted inquiring about her schedule but I never got back to her after she responded. I got back in touch with her about 3 weeks later and she said she'd be right over but ended up in a NCNS. Disappointing but I learned my lesson to say so if I can't meet with someone. You live and you learn...

I know what you mean. Wasn't that. The long of it- sent a text Monday night. Kinda late. No response. No big deal. She sent me a text mid morning Tuesday. Figure we're on. Book the time. Got the address. Good to go. 30 min prior, get a message asking to back it up a half hour. Sure. I'm patient. Wait out that half hour. Another text. Can we back it up again, another half? Well, alright. Not much going on then anyway. Time rolls around, get another text. Can we back it up 2 hours? Nope. Not gonna do that. 

Little after I posted, got an apology. Wants to make it up. Cool, why not? Second chance and all that. I toss out a time that works for me. Her quote "Yes, I can and I am confirming that for now! I am so sorry for earlier and I appreciate you making time for me. I will text at X30 to see if we're on." X30 rolls around (2 hours prior to the time), nothing. Wait a bit more, send out my own message. No reply. Time rolls around. Send another. No reply. I just laughed. And nothing today. 

So, 3 no shows in a single day from 1 girl. I think I'm a pretty easy going dude. Nice to folks for the most part. Friendly enough. But man that girl couldn't get her head out of her ass long enough to make 1 of 3 appointments. It's amazing. 

I'll post up the review later. And keep an eye out for 411s. 

Honestly, since the whole BP fiasco, it has been crazy! I have had more NCNS than I can count, guys trying to use me as a gateway for references to other ladiesbut then stand me up, guys try to break rules, guys not reading the ads and asking every question under the sun, girls blocking other girls posts because of jealousy, girls giving out fake references for pimps,  guys trying to make their own rules, pimps calling, and on and on...

Also, taxes are coming up, Valentine's Day is around the corner, people are freaking out over our new president and need counseling over their loss, viruses and other illnesses on the rampage, celebrities have been vigilant about politics instead of acting or singing, Colorado is being bipolar again...am I missing anything?

In other words, it has been one of those weeks for us ladies too!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Edited by SultryKitten

2 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

Honestly, since the whole BP fiasco, it has been crazy! I have had more NCNS than I can count, guys trying to use me as a gateway for references to other ladiesbut then stand me up, guys try to break rules, guys not reading the ads and asking every question under the sun, girls blocking other girls posts because of jealousy, girls giving out fake references for pimps,  guys trying to make their own rules, pimps calling, and on and on...

Also, taxes are coming up, Valentine's Day is around the corner, people are freaking out over our new president and need counseling over their loss, viruses and other illnesses on the rampage, celebrities have been vigilant about politics instead of acting or singing, Colorado is being bipolar again...am I missing anything?

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

LOL, I don't think you're missing anything. Personally my week's been fine. I've only ever had 1 NS. That was her crib, pre-booked and she slept through her alarm. I caught so much crap for saying later but never again. That's the only time it's happened to me. She gave me soooo much grief I saw her the next day. We still chat on occasion.

2 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Sorry I don't understand the connection between politically active celebrities and NS's. The BP fiasco, maybe. But since then I have had 3 providers, I saw months ago, message me out of the blue and ask if I could get out to see them. For me, the BP fiasco is having the opposite effect than what is happening to the OP and apparently a few others. And for the record, this increase in NS bullshit has been burgeoning for at least a year or more. The mentality of, NS's don't exist if they don't happen to me is short sighted. This is why bad reviews are critical, and I thank you jj for writing one.

On 1/31/2017 at 7:28 PM, Happymon said:

If was a couple of weeks ago, perhaps it was because you were competing with all the gents here for the Stock Show and they were overwhelmed with requests.

On 1/31/2017 at 4:56 PM, geecue2 said:

A few years ago, I had some extra time off and could not get any providers to meet me on any of three consecutive nights, either through cancellations, no shows, or no responses to my inquiries. Couldn't think of any bad karma I had done to deserve this. I was almost suspecting I was on a blacklist of some sort. These were not BP providers either, they were from p411or the old Bear's board. Fortunately, my fears were alleviated the next week when I met with one of my favorites, and haven't had a repeat of that bad luck.

10 hours ago, Vassago said:

Sorry I don't understand the connection between politically active celebrities and NS's. The BP fiasco, maybe. But since then I have had 3 providers, I saw months ago, message me out of the blue and ask if I could get out to see them. For me, the BP fiasco is having the opposite effect than what is happening to the OP and apparently a few others. And for the record, this increase in NS bullshit has been burgeoning for at least a year or more. The mentality of, NS's don't exist if they don't happen to me is short sighted. This is why bad reviews are critical, and I thank you jj for writing one.

Since that BP fiasco, this is what I have noticed. Maybe it is me getting bombarded with it and no one else, but I swear I can't turn around and not see Madonna's video of her threats, or something political and I am sick of it. It goes hand in hand with the stupid calls I repetitively get too. I wrote them together because that has been the craziness for a few weeks now, and no, they don't connect, but they sure do correlate in a way that puts me on edge, and makes me a lot pickier with setting up appts with new clients.

I have no idea why ladies are NS you guys, but I can say that there are a lot that are completely ignoring our rules and regulations to see us. This isn't one guy doing this...this is a lot of them. Make sure that you are reading their profiles and following what they require. I am a lot calmer than most chicks, but I still have my things that will put you on my block list so fast, it will make your head spin, and  I have blocked more people since the change then I have in my entire career doing this. That isn't good.

I can agree Vassago that NCNS have been more prevalent the last year. It does seem like they don't care. I think this correlates to the mentality of entitlement that people are feeling. I also do hear from guys, that are clueless, that not calling to cancel is a big issue with us, and they are surprised that I am not happy about it. People have become ignorant to courtesy which is pretty sad.

Write the reviews as others do need to know, and sorry you are going through a mess.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

48 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:
49 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

I have no idea why ladies are NS you guys.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Try this one on for size. Had a girl I've known for years schedule for 4pm to my location. About half an hour after our appointed time,called,got voice mail...no return calls. Around 6,took down everything. Her silence remained deafening ,so went to bed about midnight. Suddenly, about 1:30 am..heard a knocking on my door and some yelling.Answered the door and there she was.  Obviously I was ,in her eyes, at fault for not being set up and patiently awaiting her arrival.  Yeah, right...one door slam later,back asleep. Yes indeed,its getting very weird out there.

9 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Try this one on for size. Had a girl I've known for years schedule for 4pm to my location. About half an hour after our appointed time,called,got voice mail...no return calls. Around 6,took down everything. Her silence remained deafening ,so went to bed about midnight. Suddenly, about 1:30 am..heard a knocking on my door and some yelling.Answered the door and there she was.  Obviously I was ,in her eyes, at fault for not being set up and patiently awaiting her arrival.  Yeah, right...one door slam later,back asleep. Yes indeed,its getting very weird out there.

Yes I would rate that one as CRAZY LOL

3 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Yes I would rate that one as CRAZY LOL

Well, since she had been here many times before.She can't say she was lost or stuck in traffic !    Yes, its up there with some of the craziest.

Got a minor hemorrhoid Saturday for the first time in my life which put me out of work till Tuesday then the icy roads today caused two early morning cancellations for me. So I'm not having the greatest week either ;_; . Sorry to hear about yours too

Have had gentlemen use me as a reference anywhere from 2 to 3 years ago.  Ummm...NO. 

13 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

I can agree Vassago that NCNS have been more prevalent the last year. It does seem like they don't care. I think this correlates to the mentality of entitlement that people are feeling.

I think it has more to do with Colorado's wacky tobacci laws. I notice it the most when I drive on the freeway every day.

3 hours ago, TSAlottaDignity said:

Got a minor hemorrhoid Saturday for the first time in my life which put me out of work till Tuesday then the icy roads today caused two early morning cancellations for me. So I'm not having the greatest week either ;_; . Sorry to hear about yours too

Jesus...sweet baby Jesus:eek: I can't ever clear this from my mind, but thanks for sharing as this is a safe space.

I do hope next week is better for all and tomorrow is Friday!:D

Edited by Laci French
Wine

4 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Jesus...sweet baby Jesus:eek: I can't ever clear this from my mind, but thanks for sharing as this is a safe space.

Lol :lol: That is some funny chit right there. Mercy!

5 hours ago, Laci French said:

Yep. I thought this was too much information.

There are some things that should not be shared here.   This is one of them.

Wow, love the last part of that article.  "Police officials reportedly said they don’t intend to crackdown on merchants in the illicit trade any time soon, as the offenders could be so numerous that jailing them would overburden prisons."  Imagine if there were a crackdown on the hobby how overburdened the prisons would be!

On 2/2/2017 at 10:51 PM, Laci French said:

Well, if it is your money maker. Then I could see how it would be a bad week! It's ok TS, my girlieroo has her bad weeks too. :-D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 2/2/2017 at 10:51 PM, Laci French said:

Would rather have that then it bleeding once a month :P