jj254-1

technical issue

8 posts in this topic

Not sure  where to post this. I'm having a tech issue logging in. If I use the login at the top of the page, it only kind of logs me in. I'll go to my profile page and I can make changes. I can't stay logged in on any other page though. However- if I log in from the link at the bottom of a thread (sign in to post a comment...) then all works perfectly. 

It appears to be affected by a recent chrome upgrade. Can you try a different browser. We are looking into what changes Chrome has made.

On 1/31/2017 at 8:06 PM, Kaduk said:

It appears to be affected by a recent chrome upgrade. Can you try a different browser. We are looking into what changes Chrome has made.

I can. The work around is getting me by for now. Thought I'd mention it though in case it was account-specific. 

I switched from Chrome to MS Edge on the computer.  It seems to be working.  Chrome is having problems in many areas all of a sudden, not just TOB

I noticed this too...  a work-around is to go into any forum topic and login at the bottom of the thread (to reply), just don't actually reply.  That fully logs you in so you can get to messages and notifications.

This issue was resolved late Saturday. Chrome had made changes which we needed to track down. All is well:) Have a great day, thanks for all who helped us troubleshoot and your patience..

On 01/02/2017 at 4:44 AM, jj254-1 said:

Not sure  where to post this. I'm having a tech issue logging in. If I use the login at the top of the page, it only kind of logs me in. I'll go to my profile page and I can make changes. I can't stay logged in on any other page though. However- if I log in from the link at the bottom of a thread (sign in to post a comment...) then all works perfectly. 

you reserved the in email verfication code and verify your account then it openned thank you,