Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thedude0004

New and would love some recommendations

11 posts in this topic

Hi all-

Its been a few years since I took part in the hobby, but was hoping some of you would be kind enough to steer me in the right direction...

Any suggesting/help/who to see, etc would be super appreciated. Thank you!

thedude0004 - folks here are not trying to be NOT helpful.  It is a learning curve to get familiar with this site.  Once you read posts for a while, you will get the idea of how things work.  Many are wary of a newcomer asking questions wondering if you are legitimate especially with a handle such as yours.  Hang around and be part of the discussion.  

Like many,  I never once asked "who should I see".    I read the ads, then reviews.  Then chose to see someone "I" thought would be a good companion for ME.  

There are helpful resources on this site that everyone can access by just navigating around a little.

It isn't that we don't want to answer. Your question was vague. How do we know who you want to see? Peruse the ads, and then peruse the reviews. If you like what you see, then forge on. Good luck!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Thanks all! I realize this seems like such a newbie thing to do, but all your answers were helpful

10 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

It isn't that we don't want to answer. Your question was vague. How do we know who you want to see? 

That and another case of a member for 3 years, changed handle, zero interaction for 3 years and first ?? out of chute is recommendation of who to see.  What is that smell?  

All that said - Welcome, 3 years late, good luck, use the search function in topics, reviews, and ads and read, read, and ....... then ask specific questions under 411. Enjoy AG.

I have to say I've got no understanding here. A new handle or one that has been a member and not posted everyone gets nervous and suspicious of.  A lady a few weeks ago posts about her number being given to gentlemen by another lady and her RW number at that is met with that it's not a big deal no harm done.

thedude0004 good luck and stay safe.