Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

End Of The Work Week

2 posts in this topic

This is how I feel at the end of the work week

Friday night.  Gotta go back to work soon.  So here's a story my dad recently told me about his growing up.

When he was about 12 years old, his parents would send him to his uncles house for the summer, down in North Carolina.  This particular year, his best friend joined him.   Let's call them Joey and Jonny.

So the uncle would of course be working during the day, but this being in the good ol' days, the boys would have free reign to wander around the small town.  Their favorite walk took them down to the small general store for some snacks.  On the way, they'd walk past the local house of ill repute.  This being mid afternoon in the south, business was always slow at this time, and the girls would be on the front porch hoping for a breeze.

After a couple days, the girls would start talking to Joey and Jonny.  Every day they'd stop for a chat and an ice tea, then continue on their wanderings.  The boys became pretty well known to the girls and vice versa, although the boys didn't know about the girls profession of course.

Towards the end of the summer, my dad's uncle decided to take a day off work, and being the ornery cuss he was, decided to give them an... education of sorts.  He took them for a walk towards the brothel.

When the three of them walked through the gate, imagine the uncle's surprise when all the girls stood up, and all yelled out "Joey!  Jonny!  Come on up here!   You've never been shy coming for a visit before!!"