Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mustang87

I always wonder...

14 posts in this topic

...how someone can post multiple ads for multiple communities that are a good 3 house apart, and all of the ads say "available now."  

Advertising Loss Leader? I can't imagine there's a real reason for Truth in Advertising here. It's probably more important to us for certain.

Well if there are multiple people that can respond to the ad. "Hi I'm Amy" - could be three or more Amy's

Could be something to do with the Space/Time Continuum. Maybe we should ask Dr. Emmitt Brown and his sidekick Marty McFly?

2 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

Maybe she's doing outcalls? 

I'm pretty sure this is the correct answer!

42 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

Maybe she's doing outcalls? 

Of course, if she's in FoCo and the client is in Pueblo during a massive snowstorm, she'd better have a massive Humvee to make an appearance anywhere near the appointed time.:rolleyes:

I guess that's why it's called a Journey. Mercy, see what you mean. 

It's annoying for the guys for sure, but even more so for the girls. When girls advertise in one city but they're in another it causes unseen problems. When another girl actually does come for a visit, they don't get calls because the guys think they're not really here. 

To help with the confusion, if the ladies specified that they are in xxx city but willing to travel to yyy city it would be nice. Otherwise it gums up the system. 

I get it though, Denver is flooded with ads whereas Springs is not. 

2 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

It's annoying for the guys for sure, but even more so for the girls. When girls advertise in one city but they're in another it causes unseen problems. When another girl actually does come for a visit, they don't get calls because the guys think they're not really here. 

To help with the confusion, if the ladies specified that they are in xxx city but willing to travel to yyy city it would be nice. Otherwise it gums up the system. 

I get it though, Denver is flooded with ads whereas Springs is not. 

I wonder how many guys actually click the area or just view all ads. When you click on the ads tab it defaults to all ads and I wonder if most guys viewing ads don't just leave it that way. If most are just looking at the default view then they see three ads in a row from the same person and that can be frustrating for the ladies posted underneath. Personally I think it makes more sense just to leave all ads in one place because the Springs and the Rockies just have so few listings. One list with location as a filter I think would be more useful.

Three hours between places they are advertising is really no big deal if they do out calls and are willing to travel and do not wish to maximize the number of clients they see (are what most would call low volume).  The lady may live half way in between which means only hour and a half drive and that is not that big a deal for some, although a travel charge may apply.  But maybe it just sounds more normal to those of us that live an hour or more away from ANY providers (and have found providers willing to come see me, no issue).  Now if they claim in call in every city on the front range at the same time, that usually screams scam or agency or both.

On the other hand a lady currently claiming to be in both Springs and St. Louis ...... yeah ..... red flag!!

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

...maybe it just sounds more normal to those of us that live an hour or more away from ANY providers (and have found providers willing to come see me, no issue).

Sometimes the internet provides too much information and makes us crazy for control.

Not too long ago, you'd phone up and some guy would say, "I can have a lady there for you in an hour."

You never knew where she was coming from. That "hour" would stretch. Sometimes the lady would phone you with a trip report: "I'm in Golden... be there soon."

If the lady is willing to come to you, it doesn't make make much difference where she's coming from.

Edited by Old_Timer
subject/object

LOL! Stop it you guys,,, Its Outcall ;)

Seriously. Its  Easy and simple..Little thought, lots of action LOL...

Alot of TOB-ers did this with Incall which had Alot of us switching to Outs only...

Stop trying to Dissect the shit out of the Hobby...

Stop making speculations, Stop making ASSumptions...You  guys will NEVER EVER know all of our in and outs so to speak, Or  true reasons many, none or all of us providers do something that involves the hobby..

And saying, " I DO know cause (provider) I always see told me so!" doesn't count.. Pussy lies guys,,, FYI... 

Outcall simply means YOUR PLACE.. with No area limitations or Time constraints unless posted otherwise.... 

Your place , No strings attached , No hassles, No drama, Just delivered Kat ....

Now,  if she posts

" Delivered Fresh in an Hour or less OR its free!"

and-Or

IS NOT a verified Indy ASP or Verified Agency posting inadequacies Then there really shouldn't be any alarms, should there?????

Please Stop trying to make something hard that isn't....

This is a FUN hobby and place to be and too many of you are making this hobby hard...Stop it ...kick back... Order some Kat and enjoy;)

Let these ladies , and agencies run their stuff how they see fit.. As a hobbyist your duty is too screen for the gal or guy you want, enjoy and maybe review your experience, keep the hobby thriving with positive and honest feedback, join thought provoking threads.. We as providers take care of everything else, Our advertising, our reputations and everything else that comes with the hobby that you aren't involved in..

Guys stop worrying about what we are all doing and how we are doing it!!!

Please remember ,If were not in your sheets , our time apart is just that.. OURS ;)

Now a good Outcall list to have Is 

Who delivers the fastest Kat :)  Not how does she make 3 cities happen!! Lol...

Hmm, maybe that miracle worker Scotty finally got the transporter fixed ?