Candice Sunset

Have people lost their mind

18 posts in this topic

I've been a provider for many years, and never in my life have someone walk into my door and the first words out of their mouth, "so, we going to have sex"?  Jesus, I of course said NO, and shoood him out my door as fast as humanly possible.  Is this just from his inexperience or a cop?  

Lol.  He just wanted to make idle conversation to break the ice.

This is some funny shit!  I am still laughing....

On the serious side, guessing newb, as if it were FoCo PD, at a minimum would have a ticket. Sure, getting someone to agree to sex for money is the cherry on top for arrest and case in court, but as has been reported of late, just making the call has been enough for a citation up north (in case of the ASP, just agreeing to see someone might be enough in FoCo for citation).

Funny story.

Some people have no sense of romance...

Or maybe those Qh appointments aren't such a good idea?

of course you did the right thing.

You look gorgeous on that couch. But you'd look incredible if your ass were hanging over and my face was buried inside it. 

Those cheeks walking up those stairs are almost perfect. The only thing missing is a short and stumpy Irishman wedged between them.

When can I knock that cellphone puppy snout off your face with my dick?

How's my day? Terrible. I looked at your photos and passed out. Rolled over. Woke up screaming.

I mean I guess anything other than that.

That's gotta be either law enforcement, or just the stupidest newbie in the history of stupid newbies. Which is a long and fabled history!

Or, charitably, he saw you and the sudden loss of blood to the important thinking parts of the body was so catastrophic that he started blurting out random s***. Having looked at your profile picture, ma'am, that's a plausible scenario.

Some men just have no clue and need to develop some charm.

20 hours ago, Candice Sunset said:

....Is this just from his inexperience or a cop?  

Doesn't matter.  Appropriately drop-kicked. 

I think it's called the "Donald Trump effect ".

Nah. Trump would have just walked in and grabbed her pussy. Probably would have gone over better that way. Especially if a white object fell out of his pocket.

I think some men forget that this activity is not kosher under the law and need to act accordingly.

On 1/27/2017 at 0:24 PM, Candice Sunset said:

I've been a provider for many years, and never in my life have someone walk into my door and the first words out of their mouth, "so, we going to have sex"?  Jesus, I of course said NO, and shoood him out my door as fast as humanly possible.  Is this just from his inexperience or a cop?  

Yes, minds have been lost.:(

34 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Yes, minds have been lost.:(

Things are always a little crazy, but from what I have been hearing and reading lately, the crazy has amped up.  Hopefully it will settle down soon.

I don't think people have lost their minds. I think with the shake up of BP we saw prickish predatory types see an opening for manipulation and they took it.

There are newbies and there are "newbies". Real newbies are truly clueless and generally (like 9/10 times) are super nice and willing to follow directions. Dudes who say and ask for stupid things or text gross pictures know what they're doing. They do it because it's worked in the past.